Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

My Jenny reading was spot on. She predicted I would get a BFP beginning of January from a conception in December. She also said it would be a boy. Let's wait and see about that.

where can i get a Jenny reading????

lol

:flower:

Here it is!

https://jennyrenny.viviti.com/

lol, i googled it, i paid for a reading, i hope it gets here soon, im so fed up right now!

considering an early lunch at work, so i know things are bad! worse still, im thinking maybe chicken parmegan!

Lol!! I am soo hungry right now even though I had pasta about an hour ago!

Can't wait to hear what Jenny predicts for you!!

GIRLS!!!!!!! I GOT MY :bfp:!!!!!

I am in utter shock!! I started crying when I saw PREGNANT on CB Digi!! I called DH and cried on the phone and he couldn't make out what I was saying!!

I am in :cloud9: at the mo!!

Kimberley!! we can be BUMP BUDDIES now!!!!!

Wow!!!! I am speechless…I am hoping the beanie sticks!

wow congratulations!!! we are around the same term too my af was due (had i had a 28 day cycle) thats the greatest news!! well done blusatin!! i am truly sooo overjoyed 4 u!! c, i told u 2 keep pos!! YIPPEE!! now we r bump-nuddies too!!!!!

CONGRATS Blusatin and KimberlyWats!!! Amaaaaazing news! :hugs:
How long were you ladies trying for?? Happy and Healthy 9 months to the 2 of you :baby:

heya, i was tryin 6 months, was adamant i was out this month and already prepared wiv opk 4 next month!!

well, I'm out ladies, AF is here....

oh well, I feel ok considering...

on to a new cycle...

I will be testing again January 29th!

hey blu, i must say my 1st suspicion was my increased appetite, i ate non-stop, that was pretty much my only symptom!!
im so pleased we both got r :bfp: amazin! what a gr8 start 4 2011!!!
and dont worry bout ur bean "stickin" its already stuck, bcos u got hcg!! that lil poppy-seed sized miracle is well and truly firmly wedged in ur tum, all safe and snug!!! :) my af was actually due 2day , i was so scared it was guna still come, kept waking up and goin 2 the bathroom 2 check......

so when u think blu, what symptoms hav u had, ? mine is jus my increased appetite, up til i got my pos now my preg symptoms r floodin in!!!! lol

im so pleased truly!! cant stop smilin!! :)

not too sure if I belong here but today im 0DPO..dtd yesterday, this morning and hopefully tonight!!

not too sure if I belong here but today im 0DPO..dtd yesterday, this morning and hopefully tonight!!

Of course you belong here!! but if you are only 0DPO you might want to hold off slightly on DTD as you OH might get bored before you OV!! When was the start of you last AF?

well ladies i think im on my way out already. I get a weird feeling down there just before the :witch: normally shows up and while i was in the bathroom earlier i got the feeling so now I'm just waiting for her to show :cry:

If she does turn up today that means its another cycle of only 26 days!! also will be heading towards cycle 11 really getting scared now

well ladies i think im on my way out already. I get a weird feeling down there just before the :witch: normally shows up and while i was in the bathroom earlier i got the feeling so now I'm just waiting for her to show :cry:

If she does turn up today that means its another cycle of only 26 days!! also will be heading towards cycle 11 really getting scared now

me and blusatin had aslo posted the day before we tested sayin how sure we wer that we wer out! we had all the pre-af symptoms and feelings,

DONT COUNT YOURSELF OUT UNTIL AF COMES!! think that is the biggest lesson i learnt!! i was adamant i was out!! :) stay positive and my fingers r crossed 4 u!! x

i was sad to see my temp had dropped today...hopefully an early implantation dip and nothing bad! :(

Well ladies, AF didnt show up this morning she's always right on time or a day early but I tested BFN yesterday so we'll see what happens I guess! I have a feeling she is lurking and will pop up probably right after I post this! lol

Well ladies, AF didnt show up this morning she's always right on time or a day early but I tested BFN yesterday so we'll see what happens I guess! I have a feeling she is lurking and will pop up probably right after I post this! lol

this page may make you feel better:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancytest/chart_hpt_dpo.php?dpo=1

you can select what DPO you are and see the avg test results for that day. quite a few are AFTER the missed period :)

I've made a load of blinkies and signature thingys if anyone is interested, link is in my signature. Would love to know what people think !

Same here! based on my last cycle which was only 27 days I should have been due yesterday, based on my 'normal' (before implanon) 28 days cycle I should be due AF today. Have felt all day that she is just around the corner :growlmad: and even had a really good 'poke' (TMI!) to see if there is anything there...nothing, not even a hint of pink, just creamy, lotion CM.
Even though I haven't had many symptoms this month I kind of thought this might be my month. Last 2 nights going to bed I have had a really watery mouth, loads of saliva and it's stopping me from getting to sleep. Also been really restless, awake at 4.17am this morning for some random reason. And I have been starving, my stomach has been rumbling like mad! Also tops of legs have been aching last 2 days but I do sometimes get that with AF but not until it's started, never before.
Sore nipples but not sore BB's?
Maybe my cycle is all messed up? I am 99% sure I got a + on an OPK on the 22nd. Maybe I didn't OV until 24th/25th? That would give me a mega short LP based on normal cycle which is not good, or it could mean my LP is longer this cycle and I'm not even due AF yet?
Just want her to show now so I can move onto next cycle. Also wondered if anyone could tell me how to upload my OPK test so people can have a look and see if they thought it was positive????

Same here! based on my last cycle which was only 27 days I should have been due yesterday, based on my 'normal' (before implanon) 28 days cycle I should be due AF today. Have felt all day that she is just around the corner :growlmad: and even had a really good 'poke' (TMI!) to see if there is anything there...nothing, not even a hint of pink, just creamy, lotion CM.
Even though I haven't had many symptoms this month I kind of thought this might be my month. Last 2 nights going to bed I have had a really watery mouth, loads of saliva and it's stopping me from getting to sleep. Also been really restless, awake at 4.17am this morning for some random reason. And I have been starving, my stomach has been rumbling like mad! Also tops of legs have been aching last 2 days but I do sometimes get that with AF but not until it's started, never before.
Maybe my cycle is all messed up? I am 99% sure I got a + on an OPK on the 22nd. Maybe I didn't OV until 24th/25th? That would give me a mega short LP based on normal cycle which is not good, or it could mean my LP is longer this cycle and I'm not even due AF yet?
Just want her to show now so I can move onto next cycle. Also wondered if anyone could tell me how to upload my OPK test so people can have a look and see if they thought it was positive????

To upload your pic -

1. Save it to somewhere on your computer that is easy to find.
2. Go to either photobucket (you have to sign up but it's free) or imageshack.
3. Upload your image.
4. If you are using photobucket, click on the picture once it is uploaded and down the side there should be a box that says 'Share This Photo' copy the link called IMG code and paste it onto your post. If you are using Imageshack, once you have uploaded your photo under 'Links to share your image' copt the URL after where it says Link.

With image shack before posting your post put
after it otherwise it won't show up. Hope this helps.

Aww thanks Bee's!! :hugs: have posted in Ov gallery here
https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests/500608-my-first-positive.html#post8480259

WOW. Loads happened since I've been MIA.

CONGRATS BLUSATIN!!!! :happydance: That's wonderful news.

Sorry to hear about the chemical Cara. Hopefully next month it sticks for you!
Sorry to Bees also. :witch: Boo.

Well, AF is either coming full force today or tomorrow. The spotting has started like it usually does for me. I didn't expect it this month anyway, so I'm okay. I did have some good news from the dr though. DH sperm is great and my progesterone was high, so that means I am ovulating. Good news there; now I just need the spermy to hit the eggy and I'm all set.

Month 8 is about to start... Hoping for lots of :dust:

WOW. Loads happened since I've been MIA.

CONGRATS BLUSATIN!!!! :happydance: That's wonderful news.

Sorry to hear about the chemical Cara. Hopefully next month it sticks for you!
Sorry to Bees also. :witch: Boo.

Well, AF is either coming full force today or tomorrow. The spotting has started like it usually does for me. I didn't expect it this month anyway, so I'm okay. I did have some good news from the dr though. DH sperm is great and my progesterone was high, so that means I am ovulating. Good news there; now I just need the spermy to hit the eggy and I'm all set.

Month 8 is about to start... Hoping for lots of :dust:

Hi Annabelle! nice to see you back but sorry to hear the witch is on her way :growlmad: great to hear all your tests are OK that's really good and I am sure will keep you positive going into this next cycle. My cycle should be (when AF arrives) very similar to yours so hope you stay on this thread with us so we can all buddy up. I do think it helps me pass the time knowing other ladies are in the same boat :hugs:

Glowstar, we are like in the same boat! I have been so restless at night and had a lot of saliva. As far as CM i keep running to the bathroom thinking that AF is here. I usually get more CM before AF but not this much. I dont know what is going on, since I think I O'ed a few days late AF will probably be here a few days late then right? Only time will tell, FINGERS CROSSED for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know how it goes! Have you tested or when do you plan on testing again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->