Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Welcome Back Anabelle!!! Where have you been?

Anabelle, Glowstar and EJW- Update us with your results...hoping that it is a BFP!

BeesBella- I love your signature and blinkies..They are sooo ADORABLE!!! are we allowed to use it? hehe

Well ladies, AF didnt show up this morning she's always right on time or a day early but I tested BFN yesterday so we'll see what happens I guess! I have a feeling she is lurking and will pop up probably right after I post this! lol

Same here! based on my last cycle which was only 27 days I should have been due yesterday, based on my 'normal' (before implanon) 28 days cycle I should be due AF today. Have felt all day that she is just around the corner :growlmad: and even had a really good 'poke' (TMI!) to see if there is anything there...nothing, not even a hint of pink, just creamy, lotion CM.
Even though I haven't had many symptoms this month I kind of thought this might be my month. Last 2 nights going to bed I have had a really watery mouth, loads of saliva and it's stopping me from getting to sleep. Also been really restless, awake at 4.17am this morning for some random reason. And I have been starving, my stomach has been rumbling like mad! Also tops of legs have been aching last 2 days but I do sometimes get that with AF but not until it's started, never before.
Sore nipples but not sore BB's?
Maybe my cycle is all messed up? I am 99% sure I got a + on an OPK on the 22nd. Maybe I didn't OV until 24th/25th? That would give me a mega short LP based on normal cycle which is not good, or it could mean my LP is longer this cycle and I'm not even due AF yet?
Just want her to show now so I can move onto next cycle. Also wondered if anyone could tell me how to upload my OPK test so people can have a look and see if they thought it was positive????

Glowstar, we are like in the same boat! I have been so restless at night and had a lot of saliva. As far as CM i keep running to the bathroom thinking that AF is here. I usually get more CM before AF but not this much. I dont know what is going on, since I think I O'ed a few days late AF will probably be here a few days late then right? Only time will tell, FINGERS CROSSED for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know how it goes! Have you tested or when do you plan on testing again?

After saying I had loads of saliva...none last night!! typical. Still feel really crampy this morning I am sure AF is on her way, just playing nasty tricks on me :wacko: Tested last few mornings all BFN but for some reason resisted testing this morning, probably because I am so sure AF is looming. Let me know how you get on EJW? I can't obsess the same with OH, he is very laid back and thinks it's going to take at least 6 months, which I suppose is a good thing. I conceived within first month with both my others (ex-husband) so he doesn't feel my frustration and this HUUUUUUUUUGGGGGE clock booming TICK-TOCK in my head!! LOL! I suppose I should stop reading articles saying that your fertility drops off the side of a cliff when you reach 40 (in 8 days time :cry:)

Bee's? your sigs and blinkies are lovely! Can you do one for someone over 40 TTC LOL!!! :thumbup:

Morning ladies :wave:

still no sign of the :witch: was sure she was going to turn up yesterday.
My average cycle for last year was 27 days so going by that she will probably be here today even though I always put my test day for the longest my cycles have been which is 28 days. I just want to keep going to the toilet to check but can't really be doing that as I'm at work!

Also glad to hear I'm not the only one who has a "really good 'poke' " to see if there is any sign :haha:

:hi: Hi ladies!! I'm 14dpo, af due today and I've had 4 days of faint positives! I'm not celebrating yet, as I'd love my lines to be waaaaay darker! I really feel af will still be here :cry: Because we've had SO much heartache in the past, its really hard for me to just let go and see 2 lines! Do you know what I mean? Anyways, here's my tests, what do you think? Should they be darker? xxxxx

shrunken frer.jpg

shrunken frer2.jpg

shrunken frer3.jpg

I see lines on ALL those tests, especially the last one, which looks a bit darker than the others!!!!!!!! Keep testing!!! some people just don't build up loads of HCG quickly, I handed urine into docs 9 days past AF (15 years ago)and they told me negative, next day did it again and positive, so just goes to show you!
A line is a line right?? and I can see all those so I absolutley hope and pray for you that this beanie sticks because I have read your profile and know how long you have been TTC.
Why not post on the Preg Test Gallery I am pretty sure everyone will say that's a positive!
I have fingers and toes crossed for you :kiss::kiss::hugs:

I just want to keep going to the toilet to check but can't really be doing that as I'm at work!

Also glad to hear I'm not the only one who has a "really good 'poke' " to see if there is any sign :haha:

HA HA! I am exactly same!!! keep prodding and poking with toilet paper expecting to see some faint pink cm!! LOL!

@ MrsHennieB - if I had lines like that I would be celebrating relax this is it for you Congratulations!!

@Glowstar - I know its terrible lol just been to the bathroom and still nothing trying so hard no to get my hopes up as it could still be too early I've never gone longer than 28 days which would be tomorrow so could still come at any time!

:hi: Hi ladies!! I'm 14dpo, af due today and I've had 4 days of faint positives! I'm not celebrating yet, as I'd love my lines to be waaaaay darker! I really feel af will still be here :cry: Because we've had SO much heartache in the past, its really hard for me to just let go and see 2 lines! Do you know what I mean? Anyways, here's my tests, what do you think? Should they be darker? xxxxx

View attachment 152343

View attachment 152344

View attachment 152345

i c lines, a pos is a pos sweet- them lines ent ther unless u got hcg! so i wud say thats ur BIG FAINT POS!! but a pos still, jus test in a day of 2 wiv fmu, and i bet itll get darker, i hope this is ur result u wantin!! id say :dust: but im pretty sure u already got it!!! x

omg had the best time ever 2day shoppin, bout 2 maxi dresses, they wer on sale, and cost me £9 for both!! and they r really nice, they 4 the summer and my bump!!! my belly is already expandin...jus a bt, i jus look a lil bloated at the bottom, (like pre-af bloating) im so happy tho, i c the doc nxt tues 4 blood tests and a general check up as i suffer wiv quite bad anemia all the time!! hopin it ent too bad this time around, if im honest, i havent felt this good in ages!!! x hope u r all doin good and keepin pos 4 those bfps!! :)

Glowstar, I hear ya..I think AF is just around the corner for me. I haven't tested since 2 days ago cuz I just feel like AF will be here any minute! Everytime I go the bathroom I think she will be there, but since I think I Ovulated 2 days later due to the cm i had AF should def. be here tomorrow. Hoping not but we'll see.

Good luck Glow and gilmore!

omg had the best time ever 2day shoppin, bout 2 maxi dresses, they wer on sale, and cost me £9 for both!! and they r really nice, they 4 the summer and my bump!!! my belly is already expandin...jus a bt, i jus look a lil bloated at the bottom, (like pre-af bloating) im so happy tho, i c the doc nxt tues 4 blood tests and a general check up as i suffer wiv quite bad anemia all the time!! hopin it ent too bad this time around, if im honest, i havent felt this good in ages!!! x hope u r all doin good and keepin pos 4 those bfps!! :)

Glad you're still checking in on us!!! also glad you are feeling well :hugs:
Still no sign of AF today....keep poking and proding and nothing :shrug: Had cramps this morning but nothing since. Wondering if I OV'd late...+ on OPK on 22nd Dec would mean my AF would be due later than normal this cycle? Prob didn't OV until 23rd/24th. Been reading and it says AF normally due 14 days after OV so that would make me NOT late? and due around the 7th? Confused or what :wacko:

BeesBella- I love your signature and blinkies..They are sooo ADORABLE!!! are we allowed to use it? hehe

Yea of course, feel free to use any you want or I can make you one specially =)

Bee's? your sigs and blinkies are lovely! Can you do one for someone over 40 TTC LOL!!! :thumbup:

Yea just let me know what colours, pictures, text and whatever you want =)

Thank you SO much girlies!! I'm just trying to not let my feet float off the ground tooooo much at this stage. I've done that before and MAN, it hurts so bad when you've gotta come back down to earth! I think I'm just cushioning my landing. It'd help if fs secretary wasn't spawn of satan and thought she was a Dr!!! Whats it gotta do with you why I want bloods, I've already told you I'm doing positive tests!! :rofl: Ah well, I promise to keep you all informed, you're a lovely bunch :flower: xxxxx Helen xxxxx

Thank you SO much girlies!! I'm just trying to not let my feet float off the ground tooooo much at this stage. I've done that before and MAN, it hurts so bad when you've gotta come back down to earth! I think I'm just cushioning my landing. It'd help if fs secretary wasn't spawn of satan and thought she was a Dr!!! Whats it gotta do with you why I want bloods, I've already told you I'm doing positive tests!! :rofl: Ah well, I promise to keep you all informed, you're a lovely bunch :flower: xxxxx Helen xxxxx

Ahhhh she has Doctors Secretary syndrome does she :winkwink: loads of 'em like that eh?! get her bloody told this is a BIG deal for you...might not be to her but to you it's HUGE and she should treat it like that! silly mare!
We are all here for you :hugs:

Well the title says it all I am now really tempted to buy a hpt and use one tonight and then possible the other in the morning?

What do you lovely ladies think?

Well the title says it all I am now really tempted to buy a hpt and use one tonight and then possible the other in the morning?

What do you lovely ladies think?

Buy some cheap ones like tescos or ASDAs own ones, at least then if it's too early for BFP you haven't wasted any money !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->