Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Well the title says it all I am now really tempted to buy a hpt and use one tonight and then possible the other in the morning?

What do you lovely ladies think?

Buy some cheap ones like tescos or ASDAs own ones, at least then if it's too early for BFP you haven't wasted any money !

can't go to tesco thats where my mam works and alot of people there know me and no one knows we are trying lol think it might have to be boots own brand they are quite cheap compared to others

Well the title says it all I am now really tempted to buy a hpt and use one tonight and then possible the other in the morning?

Buy some cheap ones like tescos or ASDAs own ones, at least then if it's too early for BFP you haven't wasted any money !

can't go to tesco thats where my mam works and alot of people there know me and no one knows we are trying lol think it might have to be boots own brand they are quite cheap compared to others

Go get tests
Go pee on test
Come tell us what results are !

FXed for BFP !!!!

use one today(AND let us know how it goes!):thumbup: but if it is negative, try to hold out a little more, like in 2 or 3 days...so that if you are pregnant, but the hcg is too low, it has some time to build up :)

Witch showed up in full force last night, so I'm def out. I can always tell a couple days before it really starts though, so by the time it does come, I'm already over it and ready to start a new month.

Glowstar - I'll be on this thread until I get a BFP, so if :witch: hits you, we'll still be TTC buddies. I hope for you sake we're not since that would mean your preggo though. :thumbup:

Cara - I was out of town with DH for a few days. We went to Seattle to watch one of our fave football teams win their division. It was an awesome game and so much fun; I love adult time like that. I came back with a hoarse voice and a sprained ankle though, so maybe I had too much fun?? :blush:

Mrs HennieB - CONGRATS!!! :happydance: I saw lines on all those tests. I'd still test every couple days to see if they get darker. Wonderful news!

Go test Gilmore!! :thumbup:

Sorry to hear that :witch: got you Annabelle :shrug:

Glad to hear you'll be staying with us. Tested BFN again tonight with super sensitive tests when got home from work so I dunno :shrug: maybe just a messed up cycle for me and I'm just going to be late.
Not really had many AF signs today, a bit of cramping when I woke up this morning and nothing all day. Ahhh well onwards and upwards :winkwink:

well i tested....... :bfn:

:witch: is due either today or tomorrow so looks like I'm just waiting for her to show

Hi Everyone :)

I'm 11 dpo and this is my 4th cycle of clomid. haven't had any symptoms this month, I've had more symptoms other unsuccessful months. I'll be testing on Sat/Sun but have to admit that I caved this morning and took a test ts morning. Wasn't an early test so no surprise when it came back as a BFN!

Really hoping this thread is as lucky as the Xmas thread! Good luck everyone X

omg had the best time ever 2day shoppin, bout 2 maxi dresses, they wer on sale, and cost me £9 for both!! and they r really nice, they 4 the summer and my bump!!! my belly is already expandin...jus a bt, i jus look a lil bloated at the bottom, (like pre-af bloating) im so happy tho, i c the doc nxt tues 4 blood tests and a general check up as i suffer wiv quite bad anemia all the time!! hopin it ent too bad this time around, if im honest, i havent felt this good in ages!!! x hope u r all doin good and keepin pos 4 those bfps!! :)

Glad you're still checking in on us!!! also glad you are feeling well :hugs:
Still no sign of AF today....keep poking and proding and nothing :shrug: Had cramps this morning but nothing since. Wondering if I OV'd late...+ on OPK on 22nd Dec would mean my AF would be due later than normal this cycle? Prob didn't OV until 23rd/24th. Been reading and it says AF normally due 14 days after OV so that would make me NOT late? and due around the 7th? Confused or what :wacko:
yea i dnt wana leave this thread, i feel like u girls r all responsible4 gettin me a bfp, helpin me wiv dilemmas and jus bein in the same situation, with understandin ppl, helpin me keep a postive head aswell!! i wana stay on here :( i like u girls!!!)

i must say...so far so good,this thread is looking very positive!!! its defo a lucky 1!!! loadsa bfps so far!! :) keep up the bfps ladies :) and remember if u dnt get it this month, we are all guna b here nxt month too, :)

hey glowstar!! remember u r not out until u get af- always go 4 the LATEST possible date af could show up,thats what i did! but ther is still time, it may not!!! and i really hope it doesnt!! me and blusatin both had cramps, and all the usual af symptoms!! we had both posted sayin how we wer sure we wer out jus a day or 2 before testing!! :) :dust: 2 u hun! u still hav time 2 get ur BFP!!!

Hi Everyone :)

I'm 11 dpo and this is my 4th cycle of clomid. haven't had any symptoms this month, I've had more symptoms other unsuccessful months. I'll be testing on Sat/Sun but have to admit that I caved this morning and took a test ts morning. Wasn't an early test so no surprise when it came back as a BFN!

Really hoping this thread is as lucky as the Xmas thread! Good luck everyone X

Stick with us Sugarbump we have PMA here!!! I love this thread even if I am out this month being here with all these ladies makes me feel :hugs: don't count yourself out yet! your not out until AF shows....or FX'd doesn't!! I keep telling myself that....wish it would work LOL!

hey glowstar!! remember u r not out until u get af- always go 4 the LATEST possible date af could show up,thats what i did! but ther is still time, it may not!!! and i really hope it doesnt!! me and blusatin both had cramps, and all the usual af symptoms!! we had both posted sayin how we wer sure we wer out jus a day or 2 before testing!! :) :dust: 2 u hun! u still hav time 2 get ur BFP!!!

Thanks Kimberley, glad you are sticking around and spreading that :dust:

Gilmore you are NOT out yet....FX'd for you!

I think I am just desperate to get that elusive BFP before the big 40! I can't be greedy tho, only 2nd cycle TTC so if I am out this month it's not a big deal. Sticking together makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! I am so willing us ALL to get a BFP :flower:

Well AF got me this morning....coughed and there she was :growlmad:

Oh well onto cycle 3. At least I know using the OPK's that I am more than likely ovulating especially after Implanon removal. Maybe should have kept it in, heard on radio yesterday 500 cases of people getting pregnant on it :laugh2:
Also my cycles are regulating, 27 days last month, 29 this month so still going to use my dates as 28 day cycle as that's slap bang in the middle.

So I'll be testing 3rd February.

well still waiting for the :witch: to arrive and after last nights negative hpt i reckon she will make an appearance today as scheduled :cry:

hey ladies, sorry glowstar that the af came!! its all good tho, least u can get onto the nxt cycle, dnt worry bout age either, women much older than u are still gettin preg, as long as ur ovulating, then u r fertile!! keep that positive mind attitude!! i hope u get ur bfp soon!!

Sorry AF got you Glowstar ! We will all stick together until we are all nice and knocked up ! Hope you get your BFP next cycle hun !

I know the relief of getting a positive OPK after having implant removed. I was so worried that I wasn't ovulating because I have heard of women taking upto 2 years for them to ovulate again. It took my mum two years of trying after coming off the pill to get pregnant with me ! It's quite concerning how harsh all of those synthetic hormones are !!!

Thanks for support ladies. Oh well, at least we get to :sex: ALOT!!! that's always a bonus LOL!

Thank God for LoveHoney...keeping my sex life alive !!!

Meant to say Jenny was wrong with my prediction eh??? predicted BFP in Jan from December cycle! OK I want another reading now....to cling to LOL!

Meant to say Jenny was wrong with my prediction eh??? predicted BFP in Jan from December cycle! OK I want another reading now....to cling to LOL!

She the only reading you've got ? I've got ones from Sandra, Suzy, Joanne, Gail, Daisy, Ruby, Aimee and Jenny !!! Good thing is, 4 of them say Jan for me and one says Feb and my next testing is very late Jan....so FXed ! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->