Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Sorry to hear you got AF Glowstar. Boo, hiss. :growlmad:

I guess we can be TTC buddies now since we're on to another cycle. I'll be testing around Feb 1, so we'll be testing around the same time too. Lots of :dust: to us all!!!

Hiya,

I was in the super lucky december testers thread but the :witch: got me on the 23rd Dec, so I had AF visiting for Xmas... it sucked lol.

Could you put me down for the 22nd this month, I know its later than most of you are testing but I need the luck to rub off haha!

Congrats to all those with their :BFP: already

xxx

Meant to say Jenny was wrong with my prediction eh??? predicted BFP in Jan from December cycle! OK I want another reading now....to cling to LOL!

She the only reading you've got ? I've got ones from Sandra, Suzy, Joanne, Gail, Daisy, Ruby, Aimee and Jenny !!! Good thing is, 4 of them say Jan for me and one says Feb and my next testing is very late Jan....so FXed ! Lol.

Where do I get those from? :thumbup:

Sorry to hear you got AF Glowstar. Boo, hiss. :growlmad:

I guess we can be TTC buddies now since we're on to another cycle. I'll be testing around Feb 1, so we'll be testing around the same time too. Lots of :dust: to us all!!!

Yep onto another cycle of hope I'll add you to my TTC buddy list xx

im cycle day 3 too.....a long wait for me!
blah!

Hiya,

I was in the super lucky december testers thread but the :witch: got me on the 23rd Dec, so I had AF visiting for Xmas... it sucked lol.

Could you put me down for the 22nd this month, I know its later than most of you are testing but I need the luck to rub off haha!

xxx

heya, double :dust: 2 u!! you are testing on my birthday, not only my birthday, but also my oh's bday, a lucky day i predict!!! X

Hiya,

xxx

heya, double :dust: 2 u!! you are testing on my birthday, not only my birthday, but also my oh's bday, a lucky day i predict!!! X

Ahhhh thanks Kimberley, i hope its a lucky day too, if not, i'll have a drink for you - theres always a silver lining :rofl:

xxx

Think we should change the title of this thread as it's no longer December.

Agree Bee's, maybe it should now be called 'A New Years Cycle of Hope! ???

well its not my month :witch: arrived full force this morning :cry:

Well girlies, I posted my faint tests the other day. At 16dpo I got the confirmation I needed!! I'm BEYOND over the moon!!! Honestly, I thought I'd NEVER see 2 perfectly pink lines!!! Please pray that this is our forever baby :cloud9: We've been through 4 and a half years of heartache. Anyhoo, for all of you who like peeking at lines......here are mine from this morning!!

16dpo frer1.jpg

16dpo frer4.jpg

Hope you don't think I'm bragging, its just been such a long journey!
Good luck to those still waiting to test and sorry the :witch: got her grubby mits on the others :hugs:

Well girlies, I posted my faint tests the other day. At 16dpo I got the confirmation I needed!! I'm BEYOND over the moon!!! Honestly, I thought I'd NEVER see 2 perfectly pink lines!!! Please pray that this is our forever baby :cloud9: We've been through 4 and a half years of heartache. Anyhoo, for all of you who like peeking at lines......here are mine from this morning!!

View attachment 153095

View attachment 153096

Good luck to those still waiting to test and sorry the :witch: got her grubby mits on the others :hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :dance:

View attachment 153095

View attachment 153096

congratulations mrshennieB!! i told u that was ur :bfp: congratulations, :) we can b bump buddies!!! :p i am over the moon 4 u, glad it finally happened, u was tryin 4 soo long, i am super happy 4 u!! proof that sum women jus take a lil time,... x

View attachment 153095

View attachment 153096

Congrats officially!!! You're not bragging; you've been through a lot, so talk it up and be happy! :thumbup:

Sorry, :witch: got you Gilmore. On to the next cycle with the rest of us buddy! We'll all get there soon enough.

And, yes, let's change the thread name!

Woooohhhooooo mrshennieb :yipee: :yipee: I am so so chuffed for you

happy and healthy 9 months for you and your :baby:

:dust:

xxx

Absolutely thrilled to bits for you MrsHennieB!!!! show your 2 pink lines off all you want...I would if I had been TTC as long as you have!! YOU DESERVE IT!! :hugs::hugs:

Gilmore, I'll add you as my TTC buddy along with Annabelle29...we are on similar cycles. Chin up....we can do this!!!
I was reading all about soy.......thought of trying it? I am, even if just to wake my ovaries up after Implanon. I have read that you should only take it if you have irregular cycles but it can also lengthen your LP and this last cylce mine was fairly short. Obviously it doesn't work for everyone but thought I might give it a go CD 3-7 this cycle.

Absolutely thrilled to bits for you MrsHennieB!!!! show your 2 pink lines off all you want...I would if I had been TTC as long as you have!! YOU DESERVE IT!! :hugs::hugs:

Gilmore, I'll add you as my TTC buddy along with Annabelle29...we are on similar cycles. Chin up....we can do this!!!
I was reading all about soy.......thought of trying it? I am, even if just to wake my ovaries up after Implanon. I have read that you should only take it if you have irregular cycles but it can also lengthen your LP and this last cylce mine was fairly short. Obviously it doesn't work for everyone but thought I might give it a go CD 3-7 this cycle.

I am gunna start on Soy next cycle if I don't get knocked up this cycle. Are the ones in a yellow pot from Tesco ok ? Are they the ones you use ?

I went to Asda to buy some but they didn't have any:wacko: off to Pharmacy tomorrow to get some. Supposed to be best taken at night as if there are any side effects ie, headache you don't notice them too much. I am just interested in increasing my LP to around 14 days rather than 10.
Some people seem to start on around 80mg of soy then build up to 120 final day taking them. I think it depends on which tablets you get, it should state on back of bottle how much soy mg per tablet as not all tablets are 100% soy. So for 40mg x 2 per day etc etc. I read on one of the soy threads people who had been TTC for 12 months + and getting BFP first time using them, although obviously like anything it won't work for everyone.
I think a lot of people who have been on various types of BC seem to suffer from a short LP which is not conducive to holding onto a pregnancy. I probably didn't ovulate until CD19 based on OPK so to me that's not long enough. Both cycles have been 27 & 29 days long so that gives me a very short LP.
Back in the day when I fell pregnant with first daughter BD'd CD 10-14 and pregnant first time, 2nd time BD'd ONE time on CD10, had massive ovulation pains CD11 and pregnant. To me, those are much more reasonable OV times based on an average 28 days cycle.

:cry: you've made a pregnant lady cry!!! Hahaha! You girls are amaaaaazing, thank you SO much for your support; I'll keep in touch!! :hugs: Love 'n' hugs to you all!!! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->