Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

:cry: you've made a pregnant lady cry!!! Hahaha! You girls are amaaaaazing, thank you SO much for your support; I'll keep in touch!! :hugs: Love 'n' hugs to you all!!! xxxxx

that'll b the hormones hun!! <3 enjoy ur :bfp: !! and a happy & healthy 9 months, :)

How's everyone today? feeling positive? I know not many of us are in the 2WW wait yet but just wanted to keep checking in :winkwink:
Off to buy my Soy in a bit and will start taking it tonight, CD 3-7. So will be interesting to see if it works.
I know many of us are in limbo at the moment waiting for the :sex: a-thon to start!!

OMG girlies! You know I've been freaking out about faint lines? Wellll today I bit the bullet and did a digi! I'm glad I did!! I was expecting to see 1-2 weeks (which would be right for where I am in the cycle) But I got 2-3!!! Just shows that faint lines don't always mean low hcg!!! Thank you ALL for your support. Wishing :dust: to those still waiting :hugs:

im 11 dpo and just PRAYING this is the month...but sooo terrified it is not...again. thats how i am feeling lol :)

Brilliant MrsHennieB!!! H&H 9 months to you and your OH!! :baby::baby:

PrettyMachine I hope you get your BFP too:hugs:

I'm 15dpo tomorrow so I'm going to test with a frer, really hoping this is it! Shouldn't get my hopes up, I've had more symptoms other months apart from the last couple of days that I've been getting nights sweats and my skins gone bit bad, could just be AF about to show though.

Keep positive everyone and congrats to the lucky ladies who have already got their BFPs!
x

I'm 15dpo tomorrow so I'm going to test with a frer, really hoping this is it! Shouldn't get my hopes up, I've had more symptoms other months apart from the last couple of days that I've been getting nights sweats and my skins gone bit bad, could just be AF about to show though.

Keep positive everyone and congrats to the lucky ladies who have already got their BFPs!
x

a lot of us said the same thing hun, we had a lack of symptoms, i got my "heatwave" which i always get few days b4 af, but i tested nxt day and got a BFP! DNT COUNT YOURSELF OUT JUS YET!!! :) fingers crossed 4 u hun and :dust: :)

I can't believe it! I'm 15dpo and did my frer test it morning and got my long awaited :bfp:

I'm so happy! The line appeared straight away! Have told my DH and he's made up :happydance: We've wanted to be parents for so long, we've always been the auntie and uncle, so can't quite believe it!

Keep positive everyone, I know your BFPs are out there! I had practically no symptoms this cycle so was sure I was out. Just goes to show that you don't have to have a ton of symptoms. I just hope everything goes ok now XX

I can't believe it! I'm 15dpo and did my frer test it morning and got my long awaited :bfp:

I'm so happy! The line appeared straight away! Have told my DH and he's made up :happydance: We've wanted to be parents for so long, we've always been the auntie and uncle, so can't quite believe it!

Keep positive everyone, I know your BFPs are out there! I had practically no symptoms this cycle so was sure I was out. Just goes to show that you don't have to have a ton of symptoms. I just hope everything goes ok now XX

congratulations!! ther seems 2 b a bit of summit odd goin on, i tell ppl not 2 count themselves out, tell them i thought i was out too, then they get ther bfp!! congrats sugarbump!!! happy and healthy 9 months 4 u!! i am super happy 4 u!!

hey blu, i must say my 1st suspicion was my increased appetite, i ate non-stop, that was pretty much my only symptom!!
im so pleased we both got r :bfp: amazin! what a gr8 start 4 2011!!!
and dont worry bout ur bean "stickin" its already stuck, bcos u got hcg!! that lil poppy-seed sized miracle is well and truly firmly wedged in ur tum, all safe and snug!!! :) my af was actually due 2day , i was so scared it was guna still come, kept waking up and goin 2 the bathroom 2 check......

so when u think blu, what symptoms hav u had, ? mine is jus my increased appetite, up til i got my pos now my preg symptoms r floodin in!!!! lol

im so pleased truly!! cant stop smilin!! :)

Awww Kimberley you are sooo sweet!! I am so happy for us both too…!!! We are now officially Bump Buddies!! Yay!!!!! Since this is my first, I know who to run to for advise when I get the preggy jitters and worries :winkwink:

I have no real preggy symptoms except for peeing A LOT!! and I have an increased appetite too!

On the day AF is due, I had a "feeling" I should test rather than wait for AF to arrive and ALAS! I got my BFP!! YAY!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

well ladies i think im on my way out already. I get a weird feeling down there just before the :witch: normally shows up and while i was in the bathroom earlier i got the feeling so now I'm just waiting for her to show :cry:

If she does turn up today that means its another cycle of only 26 days!! also will be heading towards cycle 11 really getting scared now

me and blusatin had aslo posted the day before we tested sayin how sure we wer that we wer out! we had all the pre-af symptoms and feelings,

DONT COUNT YOURSELF OUT UNTIL AF COMES!! think that is the biggest lesson i learnt!! i was adamant i was out!! :) stay positive and my fingers r crossed 4 u!! x

I absolutely agree with Kimberley, we we were sure we were out!It's not over till it's over!

well, I'm out ladies, AF is here....

oh well, I feel ok considering...

on to a new cycle...

I will be testing again January 29th!

Awww sorry to hear that sweetie! Stick to this thread for next cycle too so we can support each other and keep each other updated with our BFP or BFN status.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Baby Dust sweetie:dust:

omg had the best time ever 2day shoppin, bout 2 maxi dresses, they wer on sale, and cost me £9 for both!! and they r really nice, they 4 the summer and my bump!!! my belly is already expandin...jus a bt, i jus look a lil bloated at the bottom, (like pre-af bloating) im so happy tho, i c the doc nxt tues 4 blood tests and a general check up as i suffer wiv quite bad anemia all the time!! hopin it ent too bad this time around, if im honest, i havent felt this good in ages!!! x hope u r all doin good and keepin pos 4 those bfps!! :)

Sweetie, I also have a slightly expanding belly! I am loving it!! I am also going to the Drs next week for blood tests etc. I must admit I am nervous!

I am trying to eat healthy with lots of veggies and fruits. I have a herniated disc and I must make sure I don't gain too much weight during my pregnancy.

How are you feeling today?

Well girlies, I posted my faint tests the other day. At 16dpo I got the confirmation I needed!! I'm BEYOND over the moon!!! Honestly, I thought I'd NEVER see 2 perfectly pink lines!!! Please pray that this is our forever baby :cloud9: We've been through 4 and a half years of heartache. Anyhoo, for all of you who like peeking at lines......here are mine from this morning!!

View attachment 153095

View attachment 153096

Hope you don't think I'm bragging, its just been such a long journey!
Good luck to those still waiting to test and sorry the :witch: got her grubby mits on the others :hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY AND HEALTHY 9 MONTHS!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
:hugs:

Hello girls!! I am back!!

I went to visit my family for a few days which is why I was MIA, again! LOL!

Sooo happy to hear of MrsHennieB's and Sugarbump's BFP's!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

As for the rest of you who did get the unwelcome visit from AF, don't worry!! This is going to be a very good year for all. You will get your BFP! I have a feeling you will!! DH and I were trying for a very long time on and off for 2 years and we finally got our beanie!! Don't give up hope, that's the worst thing you can do. Make sure you take your vitamins, eat healthy, make lots of love and it will happen!

On a different note, I am going on to week 5 tomorrow and I am feeling fine except for feeling very tired all the time and peeing like a race horse. My BBs don't hurt as much as I would expect and although I do have a bigger appetite I am trying no to go overboard with binge eating. Will be going to the Drs next week for the 1st trim antenatal tests. I will keep you posted.

In the meantime, what have you been up to? what were your plans for this weekend?

P.S. I've update the first page and have changed the title of the thread to A New Years Cycle of Hope! as was suggested by…who was it? sorry…I forgot! :blush:

Congrats to all the :bfp:s. I noticed there's not a date next to me, I'll be testing on the 23rd this month, af is due then so fx she stays away lol.

Good luck to everyone still waiting

xxx

WOO HOOOOO!!! see this is a lucky thread, loads of ladies with BFP's!!! congrats Sugarbump!! H&H 9m months :kiss:

Hello girls!! I am back!!

I went to visit my family for a few days which is why I was MIA, again! LOL!

Sooo happy to hear of MrsHennieB's and Sugarbump's BFP's!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

As for the rest of you who did get the unwelcome visit from AF, don't worry!! This is going to be a very good year for all. You will get your BFP! I have a feeling you will!! DH and I were trying for a very long time on and off for 2 years and we finally got our beanie!! Don't give up hope, that's the worst thing you can do. Make sure you take your vitamins, eat healthy, make lots of love and it will happen!

On a different note, I am going on to week 5 tomorrow and I am feeling fine except for feeling very tired all the time and peeing like a race horse. My BBs don't hurt as much as I would expect and although I do have a bigger appetite I am trying no to go overboard with binge eating. Will be going to the Drs next week for the 1st trim antenatal tests. I will keep you posted.

In the meantime, what have you been up to? what were your plans for this weekend?

P.S. I've update the first page and have changed the title of the thread to A New Years Cycle of Hope! as was suggested by…who was it? sorry…I forgot! :blush:

Glad to see you back Blusatin :hugs: glad you are feeling well :kiss: also thanks for changing the thread title :winkwink:

I started on Soy last night so let's see if that makes me 'O' earlier this month. FX'd :thumbup:

:yipee: Congrats Sugarbump!!!!!!! Wonderful news!! H&H 9 months to you and your little bean :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->