Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

hey blu, i must say my 1st suspicion was my increased appetite, i ate non-stop, that was pretty much my only symptom!!
im so pleased we both got r :bfp: amazin! what a gr8 start 4 2011!!!
and dont worry bout ur bean "stickin" its already stuck, bcos u got hcg!! that lil poppy-seed sized miracle is well and truly firmly wedged in ur tum, all safe and snug!!! :) my af was actually due 2day , i was so scared it was guna still come, kept waking up and goin 2 the bathroom 2 check......

so when u think blu, what symptoms hav u had, ? mine is jus my increased appetite, up til i got my pos now my preg symptoms r floodin in!!!! lol

im so pleased truly!! cant stop smilin!! :)

Awww Kimberley you are sooo sweet!! I am so happy for us both too…!!! We are now officially Bump Buddies!! Yay!!!!! Since this is my first, I know who to run to for advise when I get the preggy jitters and worries :winkwink:

I have no real preggy symptoms except for peeing A LOT!! and I have an increased appetite too!

On the day AF is due, I had a "feeling" I should test rather than wait for AF to arrive and ALAS! I got my BFP!! YAY!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

always welcome 2 com ask me 4 advice, its been ages since i was preg tho- :) i forgot everythin! lol, i am so pleased 2 not b vomitting every morn tho- yeah im super hungry and peein a lot too, :/ and v sore (.)(.) never had them this sore b4!! hopin thatll pass soon, already gettin a lil weight gain aswell, my size 10s r a bit......snug!!!! lol- but that cud b sue 2 xmas over-eating and increased appetite!! :) im not concerned bout my weight 4 once!! lol :) its nice 2 b happy about an expandin waist!! how u feelin now anyway? i hope this is a smooth pregnancy 4 u! :)

hey blu, u said bout a herniated disk?? what is that?? i hav a hernia in my stomach, and i hav over the past few yrs noticed it, i saw my doc a while ago about it, but im worried pregnancy could make it worse, :/ i c my doc on tues, guna ask him bout it!! cos i kno ther is something protruding from it, jus small, not massive or painful, hopin its jus a bit of muscle or summit, but i was told not 2 do sit ups, etc, or anythin that could strain my abdo muscles, :( omg, only jus remembered all this!! surely pregnancy guna strain it!!

Thanks for all the lovely messages! You ladies are so awesome and I know that for those of you still waiting, your BFP's are just around the corner!
XXX

hey blu, i must say my 1st suspicion was my increased appetite, i ate non-stop, that was pretty much my only symptom!!
and dont worry bout ur bean "stickin" its already stuck, bcos u got hcg!! that lil poppy-seed sized miracle is well and truly firmly wedged in ur tum, all safe and snug!!! :) my af was actually due 2day , i was so scared it was guna still come, kept waking up and goin 2 the bathroom 2 check......

so when u think blu, what symptoms hav u had, ? mine is jus my increased appetite, up til i got my pos now my preg symptoms r floodin in!!!! lol

Awww Kimberley you are sooo sweet!! I am so happy for us both too…!!! We are now officially Bump Buddies!! Yay!!!!! Since this is my first, I know who to run to for advise when I get the preggy jitters and worries :winkwink:

I have no real preggy symptoms except for peeing A LOT!! and I have an increased appetite too!

On the day AF is due, I had a "feeling" I should test rather than wait for AF to arrive and ALAS! I got my BFP!! YAY!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

always welcome 2 com ask me 4 advice, its been ages since i was preg tho- :) i forgot everythin! lol, i am so pleased 2 not b vomitting every morn tho- yeah im super hungry and peein a lot too, :/ and v sore (.)(.) never had them this sore b4!! hopin thatll pass soon, already gettin a lil weight gain aswell, my size 10s r a bit......snug!!!! lol- but that cud b sue 2 xmas over-eating and increased appetite!! :) im not concerned bout my weight 4 once!! lol :) its nice 2 b happy about an expandin waist!! how u feelin now anyway? i hope this is a smooth pregnancy 4 u! :)

So far so good Kimberley for both of us!! I have such an uneventful pregnancy that I am getting worried now!! I am hoping everything is ok in there. The only thing I feel is some stitching on the either lower side, which is a little worrying…or shouldn't it be..?:blush: ermm…I am calling the Drs office tomorrow to book me in for an antenatal check-up. I am hoping he books me in soon and doesn't tell me to come in after I am 8 weeks!! aaargh!

How about you my Bumpy friend, how are you feeling?:hugs:

Hello girls!! I am back!!

I went to visit my family for a few days which is why I was MIA, again! LOL!

Sooo happy to hear of MrsHennieB's and Sugarbump's BFP's!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

As for the rest of you who did get the unwelcome visit from AF, don't worry!! This is going to be a very good year for all. You will get your BFP! I have a feeling you will!! DH and I were trying for a very long time on and off for 2 years and we finally got our beanie!! Don't give up hope, that's the worst thing you can do. Make sure you take your vitamins, eat healthy, make lots of love and it will happen!

On a different note, I am going on to week 5 tomorrow and I am feeling fine except for feeling very tired all the time and peeing like a race horse. My BBs don't hurt as much as I would expect and although I do have a bigger appetite I am trying no to go overboard with binge eating. Will be going to the Drs next week for the 1st trim antenatal tests. I will keep you posted.

In the meantime, what have you been up to? what were your plans for this weekend?

P.S. I've update the first page and have changed the title of the thread to A New Years Cycle of Hope! as was suggested by…who was it? sorry…I forgot! :blush:

Glad to see you back Blusatin :hugs: glad you are feeling well :kiss: also thanks for changing the thread title :winkwink:

I started on Soy last night so let's see if that makes me 'O' earlier this month. FX'd :thumbup:

Yes, I hear soy is very good! Try EPO and OMEGA 3 tablets too, they seemed to help me!

Thanx for suggesting our new thread tittle :thumbup: sweetie!!

So how are you feeling?
:hugs:

hey blu, u said bout a herniated disk?? what is that?? i hav a hernia in my stomach, and i hav over the past few yrs noticed it, i saw my doc a while ago about it, but im worried pregnancy could make it worse, :/ i c my doc on tues, guna ask him bout it!! cos i kno ther is something protruding from it, jus small, not massive or painful, hopin its jus a bit of muscle or summit, but i was told not 2 do sit ups, etc, or anythin that could strain my abdo muscles, :( omg, only jus remembered all this!! surely pregnancy guna strain it!!

Oh dear, doesn't sound good...:nope:

A Herniated disc is (copy pasted this coz it will make more sense than me trying to explain):
What is the spinal disc?
The spinal disc is a soft cushion that sits between each vertabrae of the spine. This spinal disc becomes more rigid with age. In a young individual, the disc is soft and elastic, but like so many other structures in the body, the disc gradually looses its elasticity and is more vulnerable to injury. In fact, even in individuals as young as 30, MRIs show evidence of disc deterioration in about 30% of people.

What happens with a 'herniated disc'?
As the spinal disc becomes less elastic, it can rupture. When the disc ruptures, a portion of the spinal disc pushes outside its normal boundary--this is called a herniated disc. When a herniated disc bulges out from between the vertebrae, the spinal nerves and spinal cord can become pinched. There is normally a little extra space around the spinal cord and spinal nerves, but if enough of the herniated disc is pushed out of place, then these structures may be compressed.

I had to stay in bed for 1 month almost a year ago and I was on steroids and very powerful painkillers to get through the pain. The Dr told me that when I got pregnant I would have to make sure I did not gain too much weight and would most probably have to spend the last 2 months in bed in order to keep the pressure off my back. Fun eh?

Btw Kimberley are you also getting AF type cramps? and do you feel pinching and stitching pain on your sides (where the ovaries are)?

Are they normal???

So far so good Kimberley for both of us!! I have such an uneventful pregnancy that I am getting worried now!! I am hoping everything is ok in there. The only thing I feel is some stitching on the either lower side, which is a little worrying…or shouldn't it be..?:blush: ermm…I am calling the Drs office tomorrow to book me in for an antenatal check-up. I am hoping he books me in soon and doesn't tell me to come in after I am 8 weeks!! aaargh!

How about you my Bumpy friend, how are you feeling?:hugs:

yeah i have also been quite crampy, has been really uncomfortable at times, its normal, its your uterus stretchin, and expanding 4 the baby, baby may jus b the size of a piece of corn or whatever, but the area it taks up is much bigger, u hav ur missed period in ther, plus constant activity from growin a baby, plus increased blood in that area meanin its a hive of activity...i can assure u its all norm, only time u should b worried is if it is REALLY painful and/or u get any bleeding, at this stage of pregnancy the only reason that would happen would b an eptopic or a miscarriage, but some occasional cramping is normal, :) i googled everything, plus rang a preg hotline, lol

wow that herniated disk sounds painful!!! i dnt hav any pain wiv my belly, jus an odd lump sticks out in my bellybutton, not too bad or noticable tho, not sure what they guna say tho...cos both times i been preg my belly button has stuck out from bout 6mnths!! eeeekkk!

as symptoms go, not been too bad at-all, felt bitsickly 1st few days i found out, and been WAAAY mor tired than usual, and the peein mor!! and been really restless at night, trouble getting 2 sleep, and trouble stayin asleep!!! but thats not too bad, i can deal wiv that!! lol <3

I am really glad you BFP ladies are sticking with us, so far I think this thread has been VERY lucky with BFP's all over the place :happydance:. Blusatin, I notice your Jenny prediction was bang on!!! wonder if she gets the sex right too :shrug:
Mine was obviously wrong!!! so ordered another one of Cheri just to see what she has to say, all good fun really but I suppose it gives you some hope to cling on to :wacko:

I was very lucky with my other pregnancies and didn't really have any symptoms, but I did have the cramping early on and up to around 15 weeks if I remember correctly. Was never sick...thank god!!! Breast fed for 6 weeks first time and just over 6 months last time. Don't know if I would this time around as ended up getting implants after 2nd DD as she sucked my (.)(.) dry and they completely disappeared :wacko:

I am really glad you BFP ladies are sticking with us, so far I think this thread has been VERY lucky with BFP's all over the place :happydance:. Blusatin, I notice your Jenny prediction was bang on!!! wonder if she gets the sex right too :shrug:
Mine was obviously wrong!!! so ordered another one of Cheri just to see what she has to say, all good fun really but I suppose it gives you some hope to cling on to :wacko:

I was very lucky with my other pregnancies and didn't really have any symptoms, but I did have the cramping early on and up to around 15 weeks if I remember correctly. Was never sick...thank god!!! Breast fed for 6 weeks first time and just over 6 months last time. Don't know if I would this time around as ended up getting implants after 2nd DD as she sucked my (.)(.) dry and they completely disappeared :wacko:

Where did you get your Cheri prediction from ? I am addicted to predictions !!!

I can't believe it! I'm 15dpo and did my frer test it morning and got my long awaited :bfp:

I'm so happy! The line appeared straight away! Have told my DH and he's made up :happydance: We've wanted to be parents for so long, we've always been the auntie and uncle, so can't quite believe it!

Keep positive everyone, I know your BFPs are out there! I had practically no symptoms this cycle so was sure I was out. Just goes to show that you don't have to have a ton of symptoms. I just hope everything goes ok now XX

Wow, congrats!!! :thumbup: Seems like the common denominator for those of you that got BFPs is that you lack all the symtoms. Less symptoms means pregnant? That's a new one, but seems more common than I thought.

So, I'm reading some of you ladies talking about taking soy. I know having a LP less than 10 days can cause infertility, so I'm assuming you have that problem? Or is there a higher change of pregnancy the longer your LP is? Mine seems to be 12-13 days. Would it be beneficial if it was longer?

Congrats on all the BFP's !!!

I can't believe it! I'm 15dpo and did my frer test it morning and got my long awaited :bfp:

I'm so happy! The line appeared straight away! Have told my DH and he's made up :happydance: We've wanted to be parents for so long, we've always been the auntie and uncle, so can't quite believe it!

Keep positive everyone, I know your BFPs are out there! I had practically no symptoms this cycle so was sure I was out. Just goes to show that you don't have to have a ton of symptoms. I just hope everything goes ok now XX

Wow, congrats!!! :thumbup: Seems like the common denominator for those of you that got BFPs is that you lack all the symtoms. Less symptoms means pregnant? That's a new one, but seems more common than I thought.

So, I'm reading some of you ladies talking about taking soy. I know having a LP less than 10 days can cause infertility, so I'm assuming you have that problem? Or is there a higher change of pregnancy the longer your LP is? Mine seems to be 12-13 days. Would it be beneficial if it was longer?

I think my LP last cycle was 10 days at best so that's why I'm taking Soy this cycle. It's supposedly not recommended if you have regular cycles. Mine have been regular ie, 27 & 29 but my LP has been short, hence taking the Soy. I will let you know if it lengthens my LP this cycle. Also, I want to wake my ovaries up a bit. I think taking it cycle days 2-6 or 3-7 lengthen LP and 5-9 make stronger healthier eggs. I don't see any harm in taking it as long as it doesn't mess with your cycle. I suppose it's one of those things were you don't know until you try. xxx

had my doc appointment 2 day, all was well he dint take no blood or anythin tho- but has referred me 2 a midwife c her in jus over 2 weeks, and he has also sent off forms 4 to have my dating scan! jus need 2 wait 4 the appointment! :) im so excited!! <3

had my doc appointment 2 day, all was well he dint take no blood or anythin tho- but has referred me 2 a midwife c her in jus over 2 weeks, and he has also sent off forms 4 to have my dating scan! jus need 2 wait 4 the appointment! :) im so excited!! <3

thats exciting. mine insnt until 8 weeks. are you feeling as miserable as i am???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->