Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Someone needs to keep count of all the BFP's on this thread ! It seems like a really lucky thread ! Hope some of the luck rubs off on me !!!

Hello girls!

May I start by saying, Kimberley you are one hot momma!:winkwink::hugs: Love your new Avatar!

I booked my first appointment with the Drs for next Tuesday. I am a ball of nerves I may drive myself crazy until then. I am being paranoid about every little pinch and pain I get. Plus, I am worried about the blood tests (i have always hated going to see the Doctor, because I am such a Hypochondriac I am always worried what they might find). I know I know, I must calm down I have another 8 months ahead of me…hmmm…i'll try!

My jeans are starting to fill tight around my waist, but I am won't go for maternity shopping unless I see the Dr and he reassures me everything is ok in there. My mum thinks I've completely lost my marbles, coz I keep skyping her every time I feel a little twinge LOL!!

Kimberley, when you went for your Drs appointment what exactly did he do? how did he test you since he didn't do an ultrasound…

How about the rest, how are you today? what have you been up to?

I updated the first page:hugs:, however I may have missed someone. Can you please check and let me know?

Someone needs to keep count of all the BFP's on this thread ! It seems like a really lucky thread ! Hope some of the luck rubs off on me !!!

Bees you are next with a BIG FAT POSITIVE :bfp: !! I have a feeling about it…and trust me my "feelings" are usually very accurate.:hugs:

Bees you are next with a BIG FAT POSITIVE :bfp: !! I have a feeling about it…and trust me my "feelings" are usually very accurate.:hugs:

Aww thanks, I really hope so. I am due to ovulate in the next few days so have been :sex: every day.

Yeah...KW you HOT MAMA!!! maybe we should come out of the closets and post pics for our avatars?

Blu? can you change my testing date to 3rd February please :kiss:

wow! haven't been on this forumn for a while now but this has to be the luckiest thread I have seen. Maybe if I join you, some of you ladies could sprinkle some of that lucky baby dust my direction. Was starting to lose hope but reading all these bfps has given me hope again.

Welcome Kitalola :hugs: this has been a VERY lucky thread so far. Hope you stick with us till we ALL get our BFP's!!!

Yeah...KW you HOT MAMA!!! maybe we should come out of the closets and post pics for our avatars?

Blu? can you change my testing date to 3rd February please :kiss:

Wow!! another hot momma!! not only is this thread the luckiest one it sure has the prettiest members!!!

I am proud to have started this thread! It has been a lucky one for so many of us!!:happydance:

Glowstar I am going to change your testing date now.

xoxo

wow! haven't been on this forumn for a while now but this has to be the luckiest thread I have seen. Maybe if I join you, some of you ladies could sprinkle some of that lucky baby dust my direction. Was starting to lose hope but reading all these bfps has given me hope again.

Welcome Kitalola!! We will sprinkle lots of lucky baby dust as well as support while you are on 2WW and lots of cheers when you get your BFP. We are all sticking together!:hugs:

Btw when are you testing so I can add you on the list?

I also changed my Avatar to my picture. I agree with you Glowstar, since we are in it together and we have been bringing luck to each other, this thread should be more personal. Besides it's nice to put a face to a Nick.

Woah Blu ! You're really pretty ! I bet in 8 months you are gunna be one of those women who look really glamorous whilst pushing ! I think you guys have enticed me to come out of the closet and show a pic of myself.....

awww thank u!! I am hoping that in 8 months I won't look like a walking closet! lol!

Yes yes!!:hugs: reveal yourself bees!!

There ya go I am all exposed ! And I know I look young but I promise you I am 20 years old !!!

WOW!! Bees you are very pretty!! It seems that this is a lucky thread of beautiful women!

:flower:

Bees when are you testing next so I can update the list?

Aww thanks =D I will testing next on the 30th.
We should come up with a group name for this thread and I can make a blinkie and then another blinkie for the graduates =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->