Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Aww thanks =D I will testing next on the 30th.
We should come up with a group name for this thread and I can make a blinkie and then another blinkie for the graduates =D

Great idea!!

Ok possible group names:

Baby Dolls
Bling Sisters

ermm….I am need to sleep on it..:blush:

Hello girls!

May I start by saying, Kimberley you are one hot momma!:winkwink::hugs: Love your new Avatar!

I booked my first appointment with the Drs for next Tuesday. I am a ball of nerves I may drive myself crazy until then. I am being paranoid about every little pinch and pain I get. Plus, I am worried about the blood tests (i have always hated going to see the Doctor, because I am such a Hypochondriac I am always worried what they might find). I know I know, I must calm down I have another 8 months ahead of me…hmmm…i'll try!

My jeans are starting to fill tight around my waist, but I am won't go for maternity shopping unless I see the Dr and he reassures me everything is ok in there. My mum thinks I've completely lost my marbles, coz I keep skyping her every time I feel a little twinge LOL!!

Kimberley, when you went for your Drs appointment what exactly did he do? how did he test you since he didn't do an ultrasound…

How about the rest, how are you today? what have you been up to?

heya blu, and thanx, <3 u look amazin too!!! u stunner!!! :) erm the doc dint test me at all!! jus took my word 4 it that im preg, it was my local doc, asked how many hpts i did, did i hv any negatives?...and he jus tested my urine 2 check 4 diabetes or blood.....nothin pregnancy related at all, but has refferred me 2 midwife... but the doc was pretty useless!! i love everyones new avatars!! u r all beautiful ladies, and hot mommas!! <3 i wanted 2 upload a pic so u cud all c who u talk wiv, its kinda wierd not knowin wat ppl look like, x

had my doc appointment 2 day, all was well he dint take no blood or anythin tho- but has referred me 2 a midwife c her in jus over 2 weeks, and he has also sent off forms 4 to have my dating scan! jus need 2 wait 4 the appointment! :) im so excited!! <3

thats exciting. mine insnt until 8 weeks. are you feeling as miserable as i am???

yeah am miserable, jus feel a bit stuck 4 what 2 do...i am bored now, lol, no plans or appointments 4 a while!!!

Yeah...KW you HOT MAMA!!! maybe we should come out of the closets and post pics for our avatars?

Blu? can you change my testing date to 3rd February please :kiss:

hey glowstar u look gr8 too! wow- we r not only a lucky thread, but a beautiful 1 too!!!

wow i feel like i missed so much, u ladies been busy!! i been watchin movies wiv my bf, tryin 2 unwind, GLOWSTAR, BEESBELLA and BLUSATIN, u ladies r all so beautiful!! its nice 2 hav faces 2 put 2 the names, i feel like u guys r kinda responsible 4 me gettin my bfp finally, thankyou guys, u r all so awesome....

blu, my clothes r also gettin a bit snug, defo my jeans!! but luckily i hav like a million pairs of jeggins, lol and they r stretchy.....im sure they will do me the whole 9mnths!! lol

Hi to all, just got my BFP this evening, I have been following your thread for a while now and the December one. I am one day late and used a cheap test and a clear blue digital both positive. We have been trying for over a year and were going for our first IUI in Feb - it has been a long year and never though I would ever see a BFP. Symptoms are very bad AF cramps for the past 7 days, no IB, no sickness just hungry but put tht down to be greedy with all the xmas chocolate. Baby dust to everyone x

Hello ladies, Haven't been on this thread in a little while :( My period ended up being 5 days late and then finally showing up so I am on cycle day 3 now. Blah Hope it goes fast and since this is such a LUCKY thread I hope to join all of you with BFP's!!! This is my first cycle charting my temp so hope that helps too!
Well hope everyone is doing great!!!
By the way, all of you are gorgeous! :)

Hi to all, just got my BFP this evening, I have been following your thread for a while now and the December one. I am one day late and used a cheap test and a clear blue digital both positive. We have been trying for over a year and were going for our first IUI in Feb - it has been a long year and never though I would ever see a BFP. Symptoms are very bad AF cramps for the past 7 days, no IB, no sickness just hungry but put tht down to be greedy with all the xmas chocolate. Baby dust to everyone x

Congrats ! Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months !!!

Congrats!! :thumbup:

So, I'm being a dummy. I can't get a pic to work for my avatar. Keeps telling me it's invalid. I tried to pull one from facebook and from my files, but it won't work. Help!!!

By the way, you all are gorgeous!!! I love putting faces to names; that was a great idea Blusatin! I think it was your idea. :flower:

Wow!!!! how gor-juss is everyone!!! :hugs:

I love the name Baby Dolls! but maybe we can all have a little think! I'd like to point out that this is not an 'exclusive club' and we love new people coming and joining us :kiss:

EJW...sorry AF got you....5 days late too...that's just cruel! stick around babes :hugs:

Last night of taking the soy tonight, ramping it up to 160mg....gotta swallow 4 of them :wacko:

Congrats!! :thumbup:

So, I'm being a dummy. I can't get a pic to work for my avatar. Keeps telling me it's invalid. I tried to pull one from facebook and from my files, but it won't work. Help!!!

By the way, you all are gorgeous!!! I love putting faces to names; that was a great idea Blusatin! I think it was your idea. :flower:
thanx hun, i bet u r gorgeous too!! and i had sum troble uploadin images from my digi cam, had loads on ther, much beter ones!! but it will only let me upload from my phone photos or webcam photos!!!
digi cam images r too large!! :growlmad: but never mind, x

how r we all doin 2day??? im so tired, i dint wana get up this mornin, i cud hear the rain outside.....i jus wanted 2 stay in bed :( but got lots a things 2 do 2day,off shoppin :( wish it was baby shoppin, i cant wait 2 do that!, but me and oh ent findin out gender, so shoppin guna b a lil mad!! he wants 2 jus buy all neutral stuff, wher as i wana buy loads of girls and boys stuff!

Hi all! I am not entirely sure when to test, got a positive opk cd16, lighter cd17 now cd18 really dark again! Just gonna have to keep bding i guess! On to 4th day in a row today! Poor hubbys gonna be worn out! Put me down for the 25th i think that will be roughly right!
Congrats to those who have received ur bfp's! hope your luck rubs off!

i thought as all u ladies are gorgeous, the group name should reflect that sumhow,
glams with prams
bump beauties,
summer stunners
hot mommas

i thought as all u ladies are gorgeous, the group name should reflect that sumhow,
glams with prams
bump beauties,
summer stunners
hot mommas

We would have to have like "Trying to be a Bump Beauty/Hot Momma/Glam With Pram" for the people who haven't gotten their BFP yet. And then we can have the graduates for the people who have.

I'm only 20, I think I'm the baby of this thread. Believe it or not, that is one of the pictures where I look my oldest ! It was taken back in June or July I think so I would have been 19 at the time. I haven't got any newer pics of me, am getting a new laptop today or tomorrow so hopefully it will have a good camera and I can take some new ones lol.
So what group name have we decided on ? I will make a nice sparkly blinkie or something =D

I'm only 20, I think I'm the baby of this thread. Believe it or not, that is one of the pictures where I look my oldest ! It was taken back in June or July I think so I would have been 19 at the time. I haven't got any newer pics of me, am getting a new laptop today or tomorrow so hopefully it will have a good camera and I can take some new ones lol.
So what group name have we decided on ? I will make a nice sparkly blinkie or something =D

May I suggest one more?

Glamamamas

Just take your pick Bees and go creative! YAY!!

Can't wait for the rest of the Glamamamas to graduate so we can be the luckiest, most glam thread ever!we-hey!!

Hi all! I am not entirely sure when to test, got a positive opk cd16, lighter cd17 now cd18 really dark again! Just gonna have to keep bding i guess! On to 4th day in a row today! Poor hubbys gonna be worn out! Put me down for the 25th i think that will be roughly right!
Congrats to those who have received ur bfp's! hope your luck rubs off!

Hi pixie p! I've added you on our list, so as you can imagine you will be getting your BFP very very soon!! YAY!!!

Baby Dust :dust:

I just realised we have lots who are are on the list but have not come back to update us with their BF status...hmmm...I hope they return soon to announce their BFPs!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->