Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

I'm only 20, I think I'm the baby of this thread. Believe it or not, that is one of the pictures where I look my oldest ! It was taken back in June or July I think so I would have been 19 at the time. I haven't got any newer pics of me, am getting a new laptop today or tomorrow so hopefully it will have a good camera and I can take some new ones lol.
So what group name have we decided on ? I will make a nice sparkly blinkie or something =D

dnt worry bees. lookin young is a good thing!!! hehe i get asked 4 ID everywher still!! :) but u r very pretty!!! <3

blu, i love glamamamas!! its gr8!! xxx

=D Thanks ! You're really pretty too.
Rightio Glamamamas it is ! I have just gotten a new laptop (yay) so I have to install Paint Shop Pro and then I will make us a nice blinkie. What sort of colours dya think we should have on it ?

=D Thanks ! You're really pretty too.
Rightio Glamamamas it is ! I have just gotten a new laptop (yay) so I have to install Paint Shop Pro and then I will make us a nice blinkie. What sort of colours dya think we should have on it ?

well i love pink, and sparkles, lol

Sounds good, maybe pink and silver for people TTC and pink and gold for people who have gotten their BFP ? I'll make it as glamorous (is it bad that I can't spell that without singing?) as possible !

well ladies since you have all 'come out' I will try to find a pic of myself as well and just like bees i know i look young but i really am 25 lol

Very pretty ! Wow we're all so good looking ! Imagine how cute our babies will be !!! Next I think we should share pics of OH ?!

Very pretty ! Wow we're all so good looking ! Imagine how cute our babies will be !!! Next I think we should share pics of OH ?!

lol ill try and get apic of my oh, but he is a lil camera shy. lol
them blinkies sound good!! :) cant wait 2 c them!!

Well, my pic is a little blurry, but at least I figured it out. And I think I look exactly my age, which is 30. Though this pic, I think I was 29, but close enough. :winkwink:

So, I'm on cd 9 which means it's :sex: time!! Woo hoo! I just have to convince DH that my huge foot brace thing is actually sexy. :haha:

Good luck to everyone that is getting close to O. :dust:

You are all SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

Glamamamas indeed!!

Can't wait to see what Bees will come up with for our Glamamamas thread!

What would you say if we did a pole on what gender we predict for each other's babies, we can add it on the front page. See how accurate we are. I am sure we can be far more accurate than Jenny, Gail, Sandra etc. What do you say?

So, should I change the thread's tittle to Go Glamamas ?

Sounds good to me Blu!! :thumbup:

Woo Hoo Annabelle and Bee's too.....gorgeous pics!

Well I think I look my age in mine...was taken in October and I am 40 tomorrow :wacko: so I might be a bit awol over the weekend as got family stuff to do :cake:

CD7 today so not sure how far off O I will be, maybe the soy will bring it forward, FX'd.

PS. Blu...I think you are having a boy :winkwink:

OH = babe

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/P1010073.jpg

Glow it's your Bday tomorrow?!!? Wow!! Mine is on the 21st!:hugs::cake:

My hubby and Mum reckon I am having a boy too...! Tbh, I am hoping for a girl...hmmm...

Kimberley = girl
Glowstar = boy or twins
Annabelle =boy
Beesbella= girl

hmmm...let me see...who else..

Sounds good to me Blu!! :thumbup:

Woo Hoo Annabelle and Bee's too.....gorgeous pics!

Well I think I look my age in mine...was taken in October and I am 40 tomorrow :wacko: so I might be a bit awol over the weekend as got family stuff to do :cake:

CD7 today so not sure how far off O I will be, maybe the soy will bring it forward, FX'd.

PS. Blu...I think you are having a boy :winkwink:

OH = babe

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/P1010073.jpg

Wow!! you make make a GORGEOUS couple!!

So, I'm on cd 9 which means it's :sex: time!! Woo hoo! I just have to convince DH that my huge foot brace thing is actually sexy. :haha:

Good luck to everyone that is getting close to O. :dust:

Wrap your legs around his neck...he'll think it's sexy then :rofl::rofl:

gilmore85 = girl or twins :winkwink:
Lisa40 = boy
Prettymachine = girl
pixie p = girl

Aww thanks Blu! I think so too :kiss: and TWINS!!! you got to be kidding me...a boy would be nice as already have 2 girls x

Although......he hasn't really arranged anything for my birthday :cry: so I am being a big :baby: and milking it for all it's worth :happydance: as you do being a woman...and obviously he is supposed to do the opposite of everything I have said I DON'T want....jeez when will men get with the program :rofl:
I'd take away his BD rights but I need his :spermy: so that's not an option :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->