Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Yay ! Love the new thread name ! I will get OH to put Paint Shop Pro on my new laptop and then I will get to making the blinkies =D
And here is what I think you will all have -
Blu - Girl
Glow - Boy
Kimberley - Boy
Annabelle - Girl

And here is a pic of my boyfriend Shane and me, taken today -
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/snapshot.jpg

I think I am going to ovulate day after tomorrow, have had sharp pains all day, cervix is high open and kinda soft, but no CM and also neg OPK. Oh well, can't hurt to get to busy anyway !
I have told myself that I am going to crack down and get all my essays and revision done tomorrow now I have a nice new laptop and was planning on spending my whole day in the uni library, don't see that happening though so I will probably be on here to distract me from microtomy and mitosis !

Lol!! I know EXACTLY what you mean! Men are soo bad at organising something to pleasantly surprise us for our Bdays! My DH is the worse! Deep down I am hoping he will get me a nice pressie this year ESPECIALLY since I got him the best present EVER for NY :winkwink:.

Any ideas what you might like to do tomorrow, besides DTD that is, :winkwink: hehe.

Last birthday, I told OH that because we were saving for uni, not to get me much.......he got me nothing, not even a card. And I always have a nack of knowing what he has brought me, for christmas I knew he got me a necklace and some perfume and I even knew which perfume !

awww...Bees...you look cute!! what a nice pic!! Forget about essays and studying for now, get busy DTD with Shane!! Go girl!

Btw you are the first who says I may have a girl. Yoo hoo!!

I will post a pic of DH as soon as I find one. He has them stored on an external hard drive and I must find it first!

Anymore predictions? I made a table to note down our predictions. I will post it on here as soon as I have everyone's.

Does anyone how bad lube is if you're TTC ? I'm a bit worried that this sex session won't count cos we used lube......

thanks for the welcome glowstar, fingers crossed for us all.

thanks for the welcome blusatin. My testing date is 22nd. Love this thread so far.

i dunno how 2 upload a pic, ill jus hav 2 change my avatar 2 a bit, unless sum1 can giv me a really simple explabation how 2 upload.......

and by the way, u all look so cute wiv ur oh's :) i c many beautiful babys on ther way!! <3

hey i jus changed my avatar, my bf if the guy on the left....hes my babe, and he is a secret softie, i <3 him 2 bits!!! he is a bit older than me, he is 30, well, he will b on our bday :) (we both hav bday on 22nd jan) x

hey i jus changed my avatar, my bf if the guy on the left....hes my babe, and he is a secret softie, i <3 him 2 bits!!! he is a bit older than me, he is 30, well, he will b on our bday :) (we both hav bday on 22nd jan) x

Can't believe it!! I am also Aquarius and my Bday is on the 21st Jan.!! Kimberley we got pregnant one day apart and we were born one day apart!! what are the odds!! YAY!

Does anyone how bad lube is if you're TTC ? I'm a bit worried that this sex session won't count cos we used lube......

Bees you are better off using Preseed. It works just as well as Lube but it helps you conceive as it has a PH that serves as an ally to the sperm thus increases chances of sperm meeting the egg. That's what helped us get pregnant! I highly recommend it!

Can't believe it!! I am also Aquarius and my Bday is on the 21st Jan.!! Kimberley we got pregnant one day apart and we were born one day apart!! what are the odds!! YAY!

omg blu- that is odd!!!!!!! we wer destined 2 b bump buddies!!! wow my mind is blown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mayb r babies will b born 1 day apart too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes agreee! i herd most lube has a spermacide effect as it stops the sperm functioning properly, :( plenty mor time 2 get it tho, if u havent already!!!! preseed is the only way!! lol <3

Imagine that!!!!!!!!!! I do believe we were destined to be Bump Buddies!! I am soooo happy!!!!!!!!! YAY!!:happydance::happydance:
BTW DH is also Aquarius born on the 28th Jan.!:winkwink:

Imagine that!!!!!!!!!! I do believe we were destined to be Bump Buddies!! I am soooo happy!!!!!!!!! YAY!!:happydance::happydance:
BTW DH is also Aquarius born on the 28th Jan.!:winkwink:

obv my fella aquarius too, bday same day n all!!! that is really wierd!! i am a lil dumb-founded now!!! i love coincidences, but is it jus that??? or maybe not.......spppooookkyyyyy! lol

LOL!! we will find out! Generally speaking I don't believe in coincidences, I do believe that in life everything happens for a reason. We may not realise what the reason is when that something happens but we will find out in the future. Our paths are pre-destined. So...who knows what else we might find out about our "coincidences":hugs:

yes me too- i believe life already has apurpose 4 u, the day u r concieved.....its ment 2 go a certain way. i made Many cock-ups in my life, but they hav all turned out sum of the best things that cud happn, even the bad things, they taught me a valuable lesson, and/or made me a better/stronger/more understandin person!!
:)
lovin the similarities atm, wierd but gr8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"