Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

I don't usually use lube, I only used it this time because I brought these cool soda flavoured ones that are meant to be used for "lip service" (for lack of a better term) and that's what I was planning to do, but we ended up BD'ing. I am getting concerned at my lack of EWCM though but OH said we aren't going to use stuff like Pre-Seed (which is quite expensive) unless we have been trying for over 6 cycles with no luck.....don't ask me why ! Men are confusing creatures !

Kimberley - You lucky girl ! You're gunna get a chocolate baby ! (sorry if that sounded offensive).

So all the girls who have BFP's, have you started of thinking of names yet ? I have chosen names for when I have a LO and I'm not even pregnant yet !!!
Faye Harriet Kathleen F
or
Harrison/Sebastian Luke Stephen F

I love the name Sebastian but OH hates it !!!

lol bees, not offended at all, i kno what u mean, my sister (whom i dnt get on wiv v well) made remark after i told her i was preg. "ppl r guna look at u funny wiv a black baby, ull look like a chav or summit" i was horrified!!!!!!!!!
she was the only person i told in my fam!! and that was the response, i went MAAAADDD! we ended havin a row as she sed she dint mean it "that way" !??!!?? what way xud u possibly mean that eh?? lol

i kno sum ppl r still so stuck in the old days they dnt agree wiv interacial families, but me and oh luv eachother very much, and we will make gr8 parents!!! regardless or colour!

we have already thought of names....
i love theo 4 a boy ( theo is also what oh's mum is called 4 short)
and i love anya 4 a girl, <3 stuck 4 middle names 4 both tho!!!

lol bees, not offended at all, i kno what u mean, my sister (whom i dnt get on wiv v well) made remark after i told her i was preg. "ppl r guna look at u funny wiv a black baby, ull look like a chav or summit" i was horrified!!!!!!!!!
she was the only person i told in my fam!! and that was the response, i went MAAAADDD! we ended havin a row as she sed she dint mean it "that way" !??!!?? what way xud u possibly mean that eh?? lol

i kno sum ppl r still so stuck in the old days they dnt agree wiv interacial families, but me and oh luv eachother very much, and we will make gr8 parents!!! regardless or colour!

we have already thought of names....
i love theo 4 a boy ( theo is also what oh's mum is called 4 short)
and i love anya 4 a girl, <3 stuck 4 middle names 4 both tho!!!

I love Theo for a boy, unique but not weird ! And Anya is such a pretty name for a girl !

And the only way you would look like a chav is if you are pushing around a pram wearing trackies smoking a fag and a can of beer in the other hand and screaming and swearing at your LO......which I am pretty sure you would never do.

Maybe your sister was just trying to be whitty and funny and didn't mean to be offensive, I am like that sometimes, I think of something that I think is funny and not meant to offend and it comes out of my mouth without me thinking about how other people will take it.

lol i do think she jus dint think, and as she dnt hav children i dnt think she thought it was as bad as i took it, either way, i am pregnant, my baby will b african/british, it is here, its very real and it is also my child, all factors i guess she overlooked!
ur comment wasnt offensiva at all bees, lol, i lol'd
and yeah i saw a preg woman puffin away on a cigarette outside the school, i jus thought wow! are u not concernd 4 u child at all?? cant c me wearin trackies either, lol i hav sum "house-bottoms" but i do not wear them out the house, lol- ans i dnt drink cans or beer either, ahahaha, i got an image of vicky pollard in my head now, looooool. too funny, but shockingly, i hav seen those images soo many times in the real world!! (prams parked outside pubs (sometimes wiv children in) mums drinkin/smokin/swearin at the park wiv ther kids!! its awful!! i can happily say i never hav been, nor will i b a "vicky pollard"

:) im pretty sure my kids will appreciate that! :D

Does anyone how bad lube is if you're TTC ? I'm a bit worried that this sex session won't count cos we used lube......

Don't use lube unless it's Preseed. Other lubes trap the sperm so they can't get to where they need to.

Okay, predictions:

Blusatin - girl
Kimberley - boy
Bees - girl
Gilmore - ?? not sure yet
Glowstar - boy
me - hoping for boy

Hello ladies, I wanted to add a pic of me as well and hope I can be a glamamamas!! :yipee: lol

Lovely pic annabelle.....and everyone's else OH :hugs:

Nice to see YOU EJW!! and of course you are a Glamamama!! :kiss:

Last night of taking soy last night...took 160mg. So I took 80mg, 80mg, 120mg, 120mg & 160mg. Not really had any side effects...accept for yesterday when I seemed to need the loo quite a bit (TMI!) and had a bit of a dull headache. Although obviously it might not be connected.
I will be very interested to see if this makes me OV any earlier and lengthen LP. Might start using OPK's tomorrow CD9.

gilmore85 = girl or twins :winkwink:
Lisa40 = boy
Prettymachine = girl
pixie p = girl

YAY for twins!!! I would love twins but they don't run in my family so unless I have to go on clomid I don't think its likely lol

so my predictions

Blusatin = boy
Kimberley = girl
Glowstar = boy
Annabelle = boy
Beesbella = boy
Lisa40 = girl
Prettymachine = boy
pixie p = boy
ejw147 = girl
and for me I would secretly want a little boy

wow u r all so beautiful, and ur oh's so handsome!! we r guna hav sum really cute babies!!! <3
i am havin the worst sleep lately, totally wierd dreams, sumtimes scary, sumtimes jus wierd, but always very vivid, like i actually think its real.....til i wake up....
havin trouble gettin 2 sleep, stayin asleep and im wakin up 2 early- my boobs r sooo sore, i am guna need sum bigger bras aswell now, i am pretty sure my (.)(.) hav grown by a cup atleast!!!

how r u all predicting gender???
i dnt actually kno what gender i want, im not findin out anyway at my 20wk scan,. i jus dnt wana kno til he/she is born!! i want the surprise, guna b tricky buyin clothes but i am guna buy loads 4 both gender, and my bff is also preg, so im hopin she has opposite sex 2 me, then she can hav all the stuff i bought!!!! :p

wow u r all so beautiful, and ur oh's so handsome!! we r guna hav sum really cute babies!!! <3
i am havin the worst sleep lately, totally wierd dreams, sumtimes scary, sumtimes jus wierd, but always very vivid, like i actually think its real.....til i wake up....
havin trouble gettin 2 sleep, stayin asleep and im wakin up 2 early- my boobs r sooo sore, i am guna need sum bigger bras aswell now, i am pretty sure my (.)(.) hav grown by a cup atleast!!!

how r u all predicting gender???
i dnt actually kno what gender i want, im not findin out anyway at my 20wk scan,. i jus dnt wana kno til he/she is born!! i want the surprise, guna b tricky buyin clothes but i am guna buy loads 4 both gender, and my bff is also preg, so im hopin she has opposite sex 2 me, then she can hav all the stuff i bought!!!! :p

im just guessing nothing scientific or anything just looking at the pictures and putting the first thing that jumps into my head lol

i always said that i would never find out but now i think i have changed my mind saying that though i need to get pregnant first lol

Hello ladies, I wanted to add a pic of me as well and hope I can be a glamamamas!! :yipee: lol

Wow! Another beautiful Glamamama!! Yup, it's official, this is BnB's best thread!

P.S. I predict a boy for you ejw

I too, am not sleeping well. Apart from the fact that have to run to the toilet every 2 hours to pee, I keep having weird dreams. They are not nightmares per se, they are just weird.
I am also quite anxious for next Tuesday, that's when we see the Dr for our first exam. I hope we will be able hear the heartbeat then, although I am not too happy on having a vaginal ultrasound. I could have waited till the 8th week, but I am impatient. I want to see that everything is ok in the belly loft! Yes! DH and I call my belly the belly loft and the little bean is the Coco Bean. All my friends and family call me Coconat (with an "a" as my name is Nathalie) so everything has a coco nickname. My friends are my cocopies and they usually say, "we are going Loco with the Coco" when we go out or when I am in my super entertaining mood.

tryin 2 sleep is the worst!! dint sleep a wink 4 the 1st 2 nights of knowin i was preg. but sleepin is gettin slighty easier.....gradually, but its still restless and disturbed, mainly cos of wierd dreams!!

Grrr I hate having to wait hours before doing an OPK.....I have now held pee and not had anything to drink for 2 hours, dya think that is long enough, it would be 2nd morning urine does that make a difference ? (and yes I got up at midday....I am lazy and had no lectures today)

they dont recommend using FMU for opks...they want you to use them in the afternoons :)

It is the afternoon here, it's now 3:30pm and I have just taken one and yet again it's negative....I am getting worried that my LP might be too short, I usually ovulate on CD15 and my cycle is only usually 26 days which makes my LP only 11. What can I do to lengthen my LP ? I take Vit B6 already. Is there anything I can do this cycle to lengthen my LP ? I was considering Red Raspberry Leaf or Agnus Castus. Any ideas ?
I'm getting worried that my short LP might have been why I had a possible chemical last cycle =(

Lovely pic annabelle.....and everyone's else OH :hugs:

Nice to see YOU EJW!! and of course you are a Glamamama!! :kiss:

Last night of taking soy last night...took 160mg. So I took 80mg, 80mg, 120mg, 120mg & 160mg. Not really had any side effects...accept for yesterday when I seemed to need the loo quite a bit (TMI!) and had a bit of a dull headache. Although obviously it might not be connected.
I will be very interested to see if this makes me OV any earlier and lengthen LP. Might start using OPK's tomorrow CD9.

Thanks!!
I'll be interested to see if that soy helps you at all; I hope so!

Great pic EJW!!!

Wow! Another beautiful Glamamama!! Yup, it's official, this is BnB's best thread!

P.S. I predict a boy for you ejw

Ha! I was thinking boy for EJW as well! Gilmore, I'm going with girl for you.

Wow, all the ladies are beautiful on here and everyone's OHs are hot!! Definitely gonna have some good looking kids on this thread. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->