Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Aww Thank you ladies for the nice comment! :) My DH really wants a boy so with that said I'll probably end up having a girl first! lol Either way would be fine with me, now I just need to get pregnant!!! Ah TTC can be so hard emotionally, trying to stay positive!

BeesBella, You might want to look into taking Maca. Another girl in a different thread started taking it, got pregnant, and swears by it! I just started taking it after doing alot of research online. It's suppose to balance out hormones and regulate your cycle if its off. I figured I would give it a try since my last cycle was kinda wacky. FXed!!

Hi ladies can I be added to this thread...AF is due the 24th...But I think I will be testing this weekend :)

Welcome VSubasic to the thread of Glamamamas!! Fx'd you get your BFP this weekend!!:hugs:

In the meantime, I will add you on the list!

Girls I kind of worried!

Is it normal that I don't feel pregnant??!

I do feel bloated and still pee a lot but other than that my BBs are no longer sore, they are fuller but not sore. The pains, stretching and pinching in my belly have subsided...what is going on?? Plus I had some minor brown spotting on my knickers today. Any ideas???:nope::nope:

I NEVER felt pregnant with any of mine....and that's the truth. In fact I prob didn't feel preg until at least about 4months+ with first!!! I suppose the question is...how do you think you should feel? Remember women have babies and didn't even know they were preg at all!!! how can you not know when your carrying around a bowling ball in your tummy LLOL
Keep an eye on the brown spotting but that sounds 'old' to me not fresh blood so could just be everything closing up and settling in. If it's pink or fresh be more concerned. I had tinges of pink with first around 7 weeks, had an internal US and all was well.
Try to relax.....deep breaths x I think the SS get's worse when you actually get preg than it is when you're TTC!

Thank you Glowstar I feel much better now.

The brown spotting seems to have stopped. I only had a little bit mixed with CM on my knickers (sorry for tmi). And yes, you are right the SS is getting worse everyday and then I say to myself, how will I ever get through the 8 months ahead without driving myself crazy over every little thing!! I must try to enjoy my pregnancy...!!

Right now I am drinking Kombucha Cranberry as comfort drink. Kombucha is a tea with amazing antioxidant and antimicrobial effects. Cranberry is good for cure or prevention of UTI. :thumbup:

Haha I am taking this whole eating healthy lifestyle pretty seriously!

yeah i dnt actually feel "really preg" no sickness and had it really bad b4 wiv my other pregnancies, i think if i was vomittin every mornin and feelin crappy, i would feel mor preg, lol, only symptom i hav that is botherin me is tiredness, (in fact i jus woke up from a 2hr nap) oh jus left me dint wake me, lol bless him!!! :)
my symtpoms like cramps n pinches hav gon aswell, (thank goodness) they made me worry abit, lol still peein a lot, but my increased appetite has stopped a bit now too-
maybe my body has jus settled into the bein preg.....gettin mor used 2 it....maybe thats what is goin on wiv u blu, and the blood is defo old blood, so thats a good sign! :)

Thanx Kim! Yay! I hope we are lucky and don't get any ms or any other annoying prg symptom. Only thing I have which is annoying is that my belly is very bloated. I mean I look prg already!! LOL

I should start taking weekly pics of my belly.

Btw have you found a midwife yet?

Just checked my cervix and I seem very fertile ! High, Open, Soft with creamy white CM, still getting negative OPK's but am thinking I might get a positive one tomorrow. Pizza and then I will take my OH to bed and we will get busy =D

lol- go bees, get busy!! :)
yeah blu, hopin all that stays away!! i already look bloated too :/ certain ppl already commentin on my belly, (it jus pops out at the bottom, obv pregnancy, not bread) lol- i should take a photo, i hav 2 visit my mum nxt weekend, and i havent told her yet, (not sayin til 3mnths/scan,) have 2 hide my belly!! lol- she knos my belly is usually flat! and i usualy wear tight tops, and low jeans. lol. i got sum really nice winter knitted loose jumpers tho,ill jus pop 1 of those on, (jus hope it dnt get 2 hot) lol <3

forgot, i hav a midwife, jus not seein her til 8wks, (2wks time) hooray cant wait....

ahhh! feel revitalized, had a lovely long radox soak. wiv a cuppa tea.....now off 2 bed, night night glamamamas!! <3

Aww Thank you ladies for the nice comment! :) My DH really wants a boy so with that said I'll probably end up having a girl first! lol Either way would be fine with me, now I just need to get pregnant!!! Ah TTC can be so hard emotionally, trying to stay positive!

BeesBella, You might want to look into taking Maca. Another girl in a different thread started taking it, got pregnant, and swears by it! I just started taking it after doing alot of research online. It's suppose to balance out hormones and regulate your cycle if its off. I figured I would give it a try since my last cycle was kinda wacky. FXed!!

Good luck EJW! TTC can be very exhausting and stressful. How long have you been trying?

Blusatin - I had some off and on brownish spotting around 7-8 weeks pg with my first. Some spotting is normal and okay, but watch it and make sure it's not red. You'll be just fine! Bloating is a big sign of pregnancy anyway; that one doesn't go away. :haha:

Grr still no +ve OPK. Am getting worried now, cervix is still fertile and I have a little more CM , lines are getting darker as the day does on but still not +ve.....I am deffo gunna take Agnus Castus next cycle !!!

Bees I wouldn't worry on OPK's right now, just make sure you BD every day and try taking EPO capsules (they certainly helped me!).

Girls, I am attaching a photo of my slightly protruding belly:winkwink: which I took this morning. I am keeping a pregnancy diary so one day, my son or daughter can read and see pictures of mommy's pregnancy.

P.S Had to go buy a pair of pregnancy jeans today, as my own old pair is feeling very snug!

Attachments

• Week 5.jpg
    Week 5.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 11
Where is everybody else today? It's terribly quiet here:shrug:

Bees I wouldn't worry on OPK's right now, just make sure you BD every day and try taking EPO capsules (they certainly helped me!).

Girls, I am attaching a photo of my slightly protruding belly:winkwink: which I took this morning. I am keeping a pregnancy diary so one day, my son or daughter can read and see pictures of mommy's pregnancy.

P.S Had to go buy a pair of pregnancy jeans today, as my own old pair is feeling very snug!

i just tried to put jeans on for "jeans day" at work... and they wouldnt button! noooo :(

Wow Blu ! Such a cute little belly !

hey blu, ill try and upload 1 too- jus gettin 1 wivout my face in, i look like S**t 2day, lol, feelin crummy too! :( ill try n get that pic up, how u all doin 2day anyway???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->