Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Bees I wouldn't worry on OPK's right now, just make sure you BD every day and try taking EPO capsules (they certainly helped me!).

Girls, I am attaching a photo of my slightly protruding belly:winkwink: which I took this morning. I am keeping a pregnancy diary so one day, my son or daughter can read and see pictures of mommy's pregnancy.

P.S Had to go buy a pair of pregnancy jeans today, as my own old pair is feeling very snug!

i just tried to put jeans on for "jeans day" at work... and they wouldnt button! noooo :(

lol its ok! I am feeling fine today I still have the stuffy nose and cant stop sneezing. I am also gassy, but overall feel like im not pregnant...no sore boobs, I do have cm.

Bees I wouldn't worry on OPK's right now, just make sure you BD every day and try taking EPO capsules (they certainly helped me!).

Girls, I am attaching a photo of my slightly protruding belly:winkwink: which I took this morning. I am keeping a pregnancy diary so one day, my son or daughter can read and see pictures of mommy's pregnancy.

P.S Had to go buy a pair of pregnancy jeans today, as my own old pair is feeling very snug!

Cute belly pic!! That diary is a great idea. I took a few pics of my belly the first time around, but I didn't write down exactly how far along I was or anything; wish I would have.

I took a urine test this week and it came back. My dr said I have a small infection in my urine I guess (UTI) and he not going to give me antibiotics until AF is due because he wants to see if I am pregnant or not. I am 6 DPO, he also told me to drink a lot of cranberry juice in the meantime. Has anyone has this happen to them?

Hey girls!!! Cranberry juice is supposed to help with a UTI not exactly sure if it's a sign of preg tho? Obviously needing to go to pee a lot is.

Loving your belly Blu....don't think I even had one with first until I was around 15 weeks! Nice idea to take pics :winkwink:

Thank you girls for complimenting my bump-y...:blush:

Cranberry juice is a miracle worker when it comes to UTI. You are better off drinking lots of cranberry juice instead of taking antibiotics at this stage.

I have been having quite a bit of watery CM. I googled it (as I do with everything that worries me:wacko:) and supposedly watery CM is normal during pregnancy (?). Well, 3 more days till I see the Dr. on Tuesday. I am reluctant and nervous :nope:. BUt I am making a conscious effort to be positive and not too worry about every little thing.

Anyway, how are you girls? any news??

Yay ! I just got my +OPK....meaning I will either ovulate today (making my LP 11) or tomorrow (making my LP 10). I am so worried about my LP. I swear 10 is too short ! Oh well I doubt it will happen this cycle because of my short LP but oh well, onto Agnus Castus next cycle =( Feeling pretty down now.

bees, never count urself out!!!!!! wait til u hav got a bfn or af 2 consider urself out!!

hey blu- ur bump is cute- and bout same sze as mine, i havent managed 2 get a decent pic yet, lol, im so annoyed wiv my oh- ever since i got preg we hav had sex twice, yes twice!!! pissin me off!!!! he jus totally lost interest!! why???

im gettin so frustrated, he wudnt leave me alone when he knew i was ovulatin- now i feel kinda used, like now he got me preg, he ent interested- i feel like a incubator wiv legs!!!!!
dunno if it is jus my hormones but im so annoyed i cud actually cry :cry:

I have just been through my test box and I am now ready to admit that I am totally and utterly obsessed and addicted to tests ! It contains the following -
8 IC OPK's
15 IC Dip-strip HPT's
7 IC Cassette HPT's
5 IC Midstream HPT's
1 Tesco Midstream HPT
1 Tesco Digital HPT
1 ClearBlue Digital HPT

With all these tests how am I gunna hold out and not test too early ?

wow bee's lol-
who cares if u test early now?? lol- that many tests??? u can start testin now, lol :)

nice 2 b prepared tho- i dun 1 test, and then went str8 out and bought mor, lol- always nice 2 double check :)

bees, never count urself out!!!!!! wait til u hav got a bfn or af 2 consider urself out!!

hey blu- ur bump is cute- and bout same sze as mine, i havent managed 2 get a decent pic yet, lol, im so annoyed wiv my oh- ever since i got preg we hav had sex twice, yes twice!!! pissin me off!!!! he jus totally lost interest!! why???

im gettin so frustrated, he wudnt leave me alone when he knew i was ovulatin- now i feel kinda used, like now he got me preg, he ent interested- i feel like a incubator wiv legs!!!!!
dunno if it is jus my hormones but im so annoyed i cud actually cry :cry:

aww sweetie, don't feel like that, I read somewhere that men lose their apetite for sex when their partner is pregnant because they are afraid they might hurt the foetus. It's a psychological factor that only time can help change.

Other that, how are you feeling? how are your pregnancy symptoms getting along?

I have very few PG symptoms now except for the watery clear cm i keep getting. My BB's feel fine (which is worrying me, I must say) and my AF-type cramps have become milder. I actually don't feel pregnant! I hope that's not a bad thing. :nope:

I have just been through my test box and I am now ready to admit that I am totally and utterly obsessed and addicted to tests ! It contains the following -
8 IC OPK's
15 IC Dip-strip HPT's
7 IC Cassette HPT's
5 IC Midstream HPT's
1 Tesco Midstream HPT
1 Tesco Digital HPT
1 ClearBlue Digital HPT

With all these tests how am I gunna hold out and not test too early ?

LOL!! Test your heart away Bees!!!! YAY!!

LOL!!

im jus strugglin 2 deal wiv the v sore bb's, agony, runnin, jumpin and sleepin on my front, all out the question, lol, unbelievably sore!! but thats it 4 symptoms, other than the tiredness and peein a lot, :)

yeah maybe thats whats up wiv fella,...he dnt seem 2 think its a prob but i do, i cant go wovout!!!!

As I'm kinda like your little sister here. I was wondering if I could ask you all a pretty embarrassing question ? Thing is, how do you know if your OH actually....finished his job....if you know what I mean ? I ask because, in my fertile period, it seem OH reacts differently when he 'finishes' that he does the when I'm not in my fertile period. It makes me wonder if he is faking it. I know I could go prodding about and investigate if he actually did .....but I don't want to disturb the swimmers. I have spoken to him about it and he says that he does and that I should stop worrying, but I do worry.
Thing is I don't know if it's all in my head because in a way I don't believe I could get pregnant, it seems like something that is way too amazing to happen to me so I don't know wether it is all in my head.
Please bare in mind I have only ever slept with my OH and he has only ever slept with me so I am not very experienced lol.

As I'm kinda like your little sister here. I was wondering if I could ask you all a pretty embarrassing question ? Thing is, how do you know if your OH actually....finished his job....if you know what I mean ? I ask because, in my fertile period, it seem OH reacts differently when he 'finishes' that he does the when I'm not in my fertile period. It makes me wonder if he is faking it. I know I could go prodding about and investigate if he actually did .....but I don't want to disturb the swimmers. I have spoken to him about it and he says that he does and that I should stop worrying, but I do worry.
Thing is I don't know if it's all in my head because in a way I don't believe I could get pregnant, it seems like something that is way too amazing to happen to me so I don't know wether it is all in my head.
Please bare in mind I have only ever slept with my OH and he has only ever slept with me so I am not very experienced lol.

Well hello baby sis :winkwink: ...well when DH is finishes inside me I just know because I can feel the swimmers bursting out inside me...if that makes sense. :blush: However, I do feel that you are worrying and analysing too much which, trust me, does little good when TTC! Go with the flow, relax try to BD as often as you can, and it will happen! Remember you are only 20 yrs old and the probabilities of you conceiving are much greater at a younger age!

NOw go back to :sex:
:hugs:

Hi girls!

I have a confession to make. I asked for a Jenny Birth reading on Friday especially as she was extremely accurate with my conception reading. This is what I got:

Your reading reveals that your current pregnancy is with a baby girl. Her EDD and birth date are both shown in September 2011 - her birth is just a few days before her EDD - the 9th of September is shown. Born around 5pm following approx. 11 hours of labour the cards note 4 hours of medicated labour and a female delivers the baby. Baby girl weighs in at 8lbs 10ozs.

Two things I want to comment on. On the conception reading she said I was with a boy whereas now she says I am with a girl. hmmm....AND why the hell doesn't she mention if the baby will be healthy!!! should I be worried??!?!:nope:

this is gross but, when they finish,...you will feel it ooze out.

Hi girls!

I have a confession to make. I asked for a Jenny Birth reading on Friday especially as she was extremely accurate with my conception reading. This is what I got:

Your reading reveals that your current pregnancy is with a baby girl. Her EDD and birth date are both shown in September 2011 - her birth is just a few days before her EDD - the 9th of September is shown. Born around 5pm following approx. 11 hours of labour the cards note 4 hours of medicated labour and a female delivers the baby. Baby girl weighs in at 8lbs 10ozs.

Two things I want to comment on. On the conception reading she said I was with a boy whereas now she says I am with a girl. hmmm....AND why the hell doesn't she mention if the baby will be healthy!!! should I be worried??!?!:nope:

to be 8 lbs and 10oz it would have to be pretty healthy i'd say!

agree with pretty machine, that wud b a good weight! thing is the "predictions" are guna b scientifically 50/50 anyway, so they guna b right half the time at least!!! dont pay too much attention 2 them, i herd they want a "donation" 4 givin u a reading, (makes me wonder how much they gettin a day/week in "donations" i personally think they r exploiting women desperate and ttc!
that is jus my opinion tho, i say its luck, and they hav no insight---if they did, surely they wudda known they told u they predicted a boy 4 u b4!! hmmm summit fishy goin on, ....

anyway, bee's, ur question, wether or not ur oh is actually, "producing the goods" ther is hardly anyway 2 find out, (i only ever knew if he did, cos he told me when he cudnt)
best thing 2 do, jus lay ther 4 a bit after, :) who cares about experience, as long as u 2 r comfy wiv eachother...thats all that matters, ur 20= and it will happn! :) dnt worry :)

Thanks for your help guys. I guess I just worry too much.

Hi girls!

to be 8 lbs and 10oz it would have to be pretty healthy i'd say!

that's a good point, supposing this is not a load of BS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->