Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Can't wait to see some more GLAMAMAMAS Graduates! YAY!!

So, girl I went to the Drs yesterday. He did a Vaginal u/s and although we clearly saw the yolk sac we did not see the embryo. I was a little worried to say the least but he was re-assuring telling me it's too soon thus to come back in 10 days. He did a PAP test asked a few questions and that was it. I still worried and have been frantically googling whether not seeing an embryo and heartbeat at 6 weeks is normal which led me to believe that googling is bad for my psychological state.

Those of you who have children, when was the first time you were able to see the embryo and hear it's heartbeat?

These are going to be the longest 10 days of my life! aaaarghhh

Blu - My first ultrasound was vaginal at 8 weeks. My dr didn't want to see me before then b/c they said it was too soon to see the embryo. Don't worry! Everything is fine and you'll be able to see that tiny little bean and hear the amazing heartbeat in 10 days time. Just relax and enjoy your pregnancy. :thumbup:

Kim...on the 28th??? How many more coincidences??! Loving it!! Mine is at 11am.

My "waves" of nausea have been quite strong in the morning too and have been having them on and off during the day. Today was a bad day, I felt so ill I stayed in today and slept during the entire afternoon. I just had some boiled potatoes (because they are odourless it's the only thing I can cook and eat these days) to eat and I do feel better.

bless u blu!!! i find i really fancy summit, then after 1-2 mouthfuls im feelin sick, im gettin fed up of cookin summit i wanted alllllll day, then decidin actually cant eat it cos it makes me feel sick!!! sooo annoyin!!

yeah ANOTHER ODD COINCIDENCE!!! hmmm, wierd!!! lol

Hi, my sister had an early scan at 6 wks due to bleeding, only sac was seen. 2 weeks later a heathy baby! She is now 6 weeks Old and perfect!

Well I stupidly tested today at lunch time with a frer. Af not due until between sat and tues. I am now worried what I'm hoping will be a bfp may be an evap. Wish I waited a few more days now! Will test again tomoz using fmu. Fx'd x

Hi, my sister had an early scan at 6 wks due to bleeding, only sac was seen. 2 weeks later a heathy baby! She is now 6 weeks Old and perfect!

Well I stupidly tested today at lunch time with a frer. Af not due until between sat and tues. I am now worried what I'm hoping will be a bfp may be an evap. Wish I waited a few more days now! Will test again tomoz using fmu. Fx'd x

Good luck Pixie!! :thumbup:

Thankyou. ive been and stocked up on tests, praying it really is a positive. I've posted it in the gallery and everybody says they can see something, its just not certain if its got colour so could be an evap :(

Well I think im ready to say i got my positive
Tested again this morn with a FRER and def a line, def has colour. Still faint but came up quicker than yesterday, no squinting needed! :happydance:

Well I think im ready to say i got my positive
Tested again this morn with a FRER and def a line, def has colour. Still faint but came up quicker than yesterday, no squinting needed! :happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS :dance:

happy and healthy 9 months!!

Congrats PixieP ! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months !!!

Thank you! Nothing major really.

1-pale pink/brown cm one wipe on suday
2-very slightly bigger boobs with a couple of more prominent veins
3-low twingy cramps

Thank you! Nothing major really.

1-pale pink/brown cm one wipe on suday
2-very slightly bigger boobs with a couple of more prominent veins
3-low twingy cramps

wow- not too much then, i noticed a slightly mor prominet vein few days b4 i tested but put it down 2 the fact i kept squeezin them "are they tender" lol, hopin i was preg, lol, but now, wowzer, they hav doubled in size, super sore, all over, veiney, im hopin it goes soon, defo the worst symptom, x

so how are u feelin?? was u ttc 4 long??? x its always kinda surreal at 1st :)

I dont think ill quite believe it until af has been missed, i don't really feel pregnant at all yet! We started trying in March 2010, lost a bean at 8 weeks in July 2010 and been trying since. I so hope this pregnancy goes well, any symptoms will be greatly welcomed, as its a reassuring sign all is still progressing well.
How are you? Hope you are all ok. As its my 2nd baby i kind of know what lays ahead but def wont be finding out the sex, i love the surprise it really kept me going though my labour. Are any of you finding out? My EDD at the moment is 2nd Oct, i really want an early scan and will ask my midwife if i can have one at 8 weeks for reassurance after the last loss x

i hope ur midwife gives u an early scan :)

i wont b findin out gender either, i thought i was the only 1- my friends think im mad!!! lol- i already been buyin clothes, lol= 4 boys AND girls, cudnt help myself, lol

my sysmptoms wer hit n miss at the start, 9think a lot of them after i tested wer in my head, ) the extra peeing and bein mor tired wer the most definite symptoms, but since 4-5 weeks, been startin 2 gradually feel sicker, and even mor tired, and fussy wiv food, lol
i was so scared my period was still guna com, i tested at cycle day 23- after sum short cycles, so i had another week at least til i knew my period had missed, it was definite torture, i kept wakin in the night 2 go and check.... it was awful, deof feelin fairly preg now, belly is expanding a lil too- x

oh and my edd is 12 sept, and this is my 3rd baby, i hav an 8yr old son and a 5 yr old daughter x

I really wanted sept edd! Pretty close though!

Ah its so lovely to have that surprise, i will be tempted to find out but won't cave. Ah you have one of each, thats lovely. I have loads of lovely stuff saved up if we have another boy! once i hit 12 weeks i will buy a little neutral first outfit. I cant wait! x

omg i hav already bought so much, my bf is pissed off, thinks im guna jinx it- tut- men!!!!! im a spender, its my nature and im excited and cant help myself, i jus dnt wana kno gender as i hav 1 of each, so itll b nice 2 b surprised!!
i cant wait 4 the midwife who delivers baby 2 say its a .....! itll b nice knowin on the day, :)

i hav no stuff saved up- i thought when i had my daughter, that was it, "i dont need another i hav 1 of each" hmm, 5yrs later.......lol- was ttc 6mnths, not very long but considerin i got preg str8 away wiv my 1st 2, i was a lil worried!!!

hopefully a happpy day 4 me too- :) lol- my son was 14 days late, and my daughter was 5weeks early, not sure when this one will b coming, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->