Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Sorry to hear that Lisa, hope next cycle is your cycle !

thanks bella, good luck to you for this one, I'll still be watching :thumbup:

:dust:
xxx

Also, regarding implantation pains - are they usually in the middle near the bottom of your abdomen or more to the side, because I have been getting pains near my right hip bone, kinda feel sharp and pinchy. I know it's early but I could have ovulated earlier than I thought I guess.

you can get side pinching on the side you OVd from that month, i had all kinds of them this month before my :bfp: it almost felt like i was ovulating again! i was worried i had somehow misjudged my OV, but it wasnt! it was just my little baby :)

Oh thats good to know cos I thought I had badly miscalculated ovulation. I am having so many weird cramps, pinchy and sharp and also LOADS of creamy CM !!!

OMFG ! Why is everything about babies ?!?! I am watching SATC and what are the chances that the episode that is on is about Carrie thinking she is PG and taking an first response test ?!?! I mean seriously, how many eps of SATC are there and this one is the one that is on....first episode in break CB Digi advert !!!!!

Is everything usually this baby orientated or am I only noticing it because I'm in the TWW ? Oh look a petit filous advert...more kids !!!!!

Hi Lisa40. Don't despair I know that first couple of days the witch gets you is really hard, especially after 15 cycles.

It's difficult to pick yourself up and carry on, but there is always hope and the next cycle is one of new beginnings and hope :hugs: just out of interest are you taking anything to help TTC? I am pretty sure I will be out this month as we just haven't DTD enough, that's life I suppose and I am trying not to be too upset about it and already planning things to do next cycle :winkwink:
I might take Vit B6 next cycle as well as the soy to lengthen LP because I know FACT I used to ov around CD11/12 on a 28 day cycle and now it's more like CD16-19 but I suppose that's what BC and age does for you!!

Annabelle, you just never know....don't give up yet...I only DTD CD10 with my second and pregnant!!! Besides, I have read DTD too much can reduce sperm quality so as we all keep saying your not out until the witch gets you!
I got a nice surprise today....25 Ov sticks through the post, was weird because I didn't order them!!! my best friend ordered them and had them sent to me because I had run out. Had fairly decent lines CD12&13 and today CD16 nothing, not a thing, stark white so 'assuming' I must have already had the surge as crampy pains CD15&16.
The conception reading is good, suppose it gives you some hope to cling to as long as you don't take it too seriously.

OMFG ! Why is everything about babies ?!?! I am watching SATC and what are the chances that the episode that is on is about Carrie thinking she is PG and taking an first response test ?!?! I mean seriously, how many eps of SATC are there and this one is the one that is on....first episode in break CB Digi advert !!!!!

Is everything usually this baby orientated or am I only noticing it because I'm in the TWW ? Oh look a petit filous advert...more kids !!!!!

lol- i kno what u mean, i was the same, diaper ads. episode of norm shows ALL had babies in, or pregnant women, baby based ads- lol, mayb this is ur month bees!!!!i noticed mor once i was actually preg

Hi Lisa40. Don't despair I know that first couple of days the witch gets you is really hard, especially after 15 cycles.

It's difficult to pick yourself up and carry on, but there is always hope and the next cycle is one of new beginnings and hope :hugs: just out of interest are you taking anything to help TTC? I am pretty sure I will be out this month as we just haven't DTD enough, that's life I suppose and I am trying not to be too upset about it and already planning things to do next cycle :winkwink:
I might take Vit B6 next cycle as well as the soy to lengthen LP because I know FACT I used to ov around CD11/12 on a 28 day cycle and now it's more like CD16-19 but I suppose that's what BC and age does for you!!

Annabelle, you just never know....don't give up yet...I only DTD CD10 with my second and pregnant!!! Besides, I have read DTD too much can reduce sperm quality so as we all keep saying your not out until the witch gets you!
I got a nice surprise today....25 Ov sticks through the post, was weird because I didn't order them!!! my best friend ordered them and had them sent to me because I had run out. Had fairly decent lines CD12&13 and today CD16 nothing, not a thing, stark white so 'assuming' I must have already had the surge as crampy pains CD15&16.
The conception reading is good, suppose it gives you some hope to cling to as long as you don't take it too seriously.

Thanks glowstar, I'm ok to be honest just got realllllly realllly drunk last night, oops and suffering today :sick: haha.
I tried preseed last month but only once, will use it more this month & I've been taking pregnacare conception for 1 months & got OH on the wellman too lol. I pee on sticks and take my temps, I don't really want to take anything else as my cycles are a pretty regular 29-31 days with ov about CD17-18 so I wouldn't want to mess that up, but if we get no joy in Feb OH has agreed to come to the docs with me.

Best of luck to you this cycle, you never know :thumbup:
xx

....I have a serious case of line eye....I am only 6dpo and it's driving me completely crazy !
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/DSCF6092.jpg

I know I'm prob the only one to see it lol.

....I have a serious case of line eye....I am only 6dpo and it's driving me completely crazy !
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/DSCF6092.jpg

I know I'm prob the only one to see it lol.

i say test in morn wiv fmu!! i can c summit, v faint, but i dunnnoooo, i sooo want u 2 b preg too :D hope this is it bees!!!

I will deffo test again tomorrow with FMU thank god it's sunday tomorrow, I can sleep as long as possible without drinking or peeing so I can make it extra concentrated lol.
And awww thanks I really want it too =) I certainly did enough BD'ing this cycle around ov so hopefully caught little eggy.
I dunno if this is a sign but two more things, my creamy CM is now watery and also I had a little bit of a nose bleed yesterday and I never, ever get nose bleeds, before yesterday hadn't had one since I was like 10 !

all good signs bees, i do hope u get it, no reason why u shudnt, u r young and healthy!! <3

i jus popped in t c if u had reported bak yet??? i hav only jus woke up, been in bed ages, lovely! :) oh left me sleepin in :)

I've only just woken up too. Did another test when I got up to use bathroom at 9-ish but was still pretty much the same as the other test. I am gunna wait until thursday if AF is a no-show and use an FRER, I will be 11dpo then, so it should work.

good idea, i guess it is a LIL early atm, i jus get a bit over excited, me and bf got a bfp quite early, i keep forgettin every1 produces hcg at diff rates!! lol- i hav a good feelin bout u this month tho bee, i really do think itll b urs, x jus hold out a few days mor, x im sure u will get that bfp soon. x x x x

Thanks hun. I really hope you're right. I usually spot the night before AF gets me so I am due to start spotting on Wednesday night but I am going home on Wednesday to see my family for a week and Shane isn't coming down until Friday so it's gunna be really hard to hold out testing until Friday if AF doesn't show !

I did test again today, the pictures are in the Pregnancy Test forum but I'm pretty sure it's just a nasty evap because it wasn't within the time limit, although I am now really tempted to test again !!! Not sure if I should or not lol. I counted my test and I have 21 in total so it's so tempting.

How early did you get your BFP ?

Hi Ladies, I am loving this thread, congratulations to all of you with BFP recently. I am a bit shy here, but hope I can join your gang you all seem lovely. I am 39 (just!) been TTC for about 8 months - but to no avail. Feel time is begininng to tick by!! This month I am really confused cos I have never had a postive with the OPK at all! :wacko: I have just purchased a clearblue monitor to see if that will help. So...how about this Soy, vitamins etc. Help, cos I need it!! Glowstar - its me :happydance: hello!
Speak soon lovely ladies.

I have just added some pics of a test I have just done to the same thread....feeling pretty down though because one person on there is basically accusing me of darkening the pictures to make it look like there is a line. It's really upset me because a) why would I do that ? and b) I didn't even darken them, it's just my camera won't flash when it's in super macro mode.

Good luck Morgans ! :dust:

Hi Ladies, I am loving this thread, congratulations to all of you with BFP recently. I am a bit shy here, but hope I can join your gang you all seem lovely. I am 39 (just!) been TTC for about 8 months - but to no avail. Feel time is begininng to tick by!! This month I am really confused cos I have never had a postive with the OPK at all! :wacko: I have just purchased a clearblue monitor to see if that will help. So...how about this Soy, vitamins etc. Help, cos I need it!! Glowstar - its me :happydance: hello!
Speak soon lovely ladies.

Ooooo hellooooooooo :happydance::happydance:
Have a really good search on here for Soy Isoflavones, there is a really long thread and I read 90% of it. Yet to post there but I will tomorrow. I know Prettymachine used Soy and got her BFP first cycle using it! It's supposed to help with producing better follicles hence better ovulation and also better quality eggs. I know us 'oldies' can use all the help we can get :wacko:
I have also been reading about the Vit B6 which is supposed to lengthen LP so I might also try that next cycle too.
I think this forum is a form of support as so many ladies going through the same thing and also a wealth of information. It's quite addictive :winkwink:

Bee's don't let people upset you......maybe just post your tests here until you are sure :winkwink:

Thanks Glow. I might just do that lol. OH wants me to test again tomorrow with FMU so I will post pics up here if there is even a hint of a second line lol.

To all you preggos - did you have burning boobies as an early symptom ? My boobs feel really really hot and sore !

Hey Bees dont worry, post your pics on here instead!
Will be stalking over the next few days to see your result, i really hope this is it, your symptoms certainly sound good.
My boobs felt a little sore around the sides, almost under armpit. Although after a while i prob just bruised them from prodding so much lol! My mouth felt really dry too which made me wonder, i saw somebody else say this too. Good luck anyway xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->