Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

To all of you Glamamama Graduates - Did you have lots of creamy CM as a symptom ? If so, how early ? I never usually get CM like this, at least not that I have noticed, but I am only 4dpo.

To all of you Glamamama Graduates - Did you have lots of creamy CM as a symptom ? If so, how early ? I never usually get CM like this, at least not that I have noticed, but I am only 4dpo.

i got it pretty early... it seemed almost like lubriderm lotion. good luck!

Well I think im ready to say i got my positive
Tested again this morn with a FRER and def a line, def has colour. Still faint but came up quicker than yesterday, no squinting needed! :happydance:

Congrats Pixie!!! :happydance: That's wonderful news!

i had a slight increase in creamy cm, right after ov- i get it every ov, but was much mor the time i found out i was preg,

Congratulations PIxie!!!!!!!!!! You are officially a graduate!!
YAY!!!!

Happy and healthy 9 months!:hugs:

Yes, at first I did have quite a bit of CM. Just around AF was due.

Hi Ladies, just got my conception reading from Cheri22...here it is

Thanks for being patient with me while I got back to your reading. I am seeing you having a little boy and they relate him to MARCH so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

When it comes to your son, hes always going to be a spitting image of your husband. When hes the age of your husband now and you take a picture and compare it side by side, although your sons color is a bit darker than your husband, they would have been able to pass as twins.

Hes always interested in talking to people. Hes does not like to be stuck in the middle of things. He usually finds a way to do his own thing and allow people to do theirs. I think that you are going to find him to be someone who enjoys change, is always confident in who he is and is respectful of others. Knowing that when someones idea is different than his own its not about him or the idea, it just is. Hes always able to agree to disagree and is not the type to ever hold a grudge. Just seems to be so accepting of anything that comes his way.

hes always going to be a good dresser. Hes going to love the color blue (and all shades of it) or even shades of grey. When hes older still really seems to enjoy wearing clothes that are more casual dressy and alot of the girls are often attracted to not just his looks, but his confidence, his stature and the ability to just be himself without trying too hard to impress anyone.

hes always funny, able to joke around and laugh when something does not go right. hes a "guys guy" and always able to hang out or go for a drink later with the guys.

When it comes to career paths, they show him linked to working in sales.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 22. They will have two boys of their own,.

Doesn't say what year though does it!!! Hope the conception month/find out month is March 2011 :wacko: If Birth month is March I won't conceive until July??

Wow what an in-depth reading ! Did you just get the $10 one or a more expensive one ? I'm sure it would be March this year !

OMG I have no idea what is going on with my body, despite having a good nights sleep night before last, last night I fell asleep on OH's lap while we were watching Eastenders....that's right, about 7:30pm ! Got up a while later and went straight to bed and have only just woken up....12 hours later ! I didn't mind though because I had the most amazing dream I have ever had. I had a dream that I did an FRER and saw two very bold very beautiful pink lines....best dream ever !

Now I'm wondering...is that a good omen or a bad omen ?

I say its a good one and you may very well graduate this month! Fx'd for you hun x

Thanks, I hope so ! Am just really nervous now, and I'm only 5dpo !!!

I had a weird feeling at only 4dpo! I knew i was going to have to test early despite not having major symptoms. I def recommend you test with a FRER if you do test early x

I have got -
IC Dipstrips
IC Midstreams
IC Cassettes
FRERs
ClearBlue Digis
Tescos Own
Tesco Digi

I am only 5dpo today so surely it wouldn't have even implanted yet.
I have been majorly tired, fine one minute the next I can't keep my eyes open, feeling sick, yesterday all day it tasted like I had taken a multi vit on an empty stomach (kinda metallic like iron), bad memory, one day I can have no appitite at all and the next I am eating everything I come across....

Grrrr, I just wanna test !!!

:rofl: wow that is what you call super prepared!

Yeah its ob too early to test yet, I got my faint pos on a frer at about 10dpo. Im still so nervous that af will arrive and shatter my dreams, just not sinking in!

I really hope this is it for you, its all sounding very promising. x

10dpo for me is day AF is due. Think I might end up caving in and testing then.

I can imagine I would be the same !

bees, i found b4 i tested, my sleep was distured, i was tired in the day as a result and had the most vivid dreams, like so vivid i double vhecked they wer dreams....i hope this is ur month x x x

FX'd for you bees!! Sounds like a good omen to me. :thumbup:

Glowstar - Wow, that is very in depth, but they talk so much about the future of this child; I'd like to know about the month/year of conception and pregnancy rather than 20 years in the future. Pretty interesting though. I hope it's right on March being the month you find out your preggo.

So, I had my + opk yesterday morning. I know you're not supposed to do those tests in the am, but it's always worked for me and it's easier to hold my pee overnight than during the day. :dohh: But this morning, I got a - opk, which if very weird for me; normally I have 2 days of +. DH was out of town yesterday, so I'm hoping we didn't miss our tiny little window this month. I'm bumming right now. Can't believe the one day he leaves town is the day I possibly O'd. Crap. :growlmad: Guess we'll just wait and see.

Hope you didn't miss your window Annabelle. If you think about people get preg all the time without even knowing when they are ovulating, just boink a load when he comes home, wishing you a load of luck !

Ok so I went back to bed after posting about my dream on here this morning, woke up 5 hours later so I have had a total of about 17 hours sleep in the past 24 hours. What is wrong with me, I'd have thought I was anaemic but my multivits have iron in them and I take them everyday. Also I don't usually get pressure headaches but I've now had one for about 36 hours straight, not nice.
Yesterday I had a horrible taste in my mouth all day, it was like it you take vitamins on an empty stomach and the taste you get when you burp, kinda metallic like you can taste the iron in the vits, but I hadn't taken my vits yet that day....I am going crazy, keep having to remind myself that I am only 5dpo and it's impossible to be having symptoms just yet.
So when I went back to sleep, I had another dream, this time I had a little girl about 9 months old who kept holding her arms up to me and OH for cuddles, she was sooo sweet, I was really upset when I woke up and found out it was a dream =(

I don't know what's going on, in the month where I am not totally obsessed I have loads of dreams but the previous ones where I have been totally obsessed, no dreams. I told Shane this and he said "Wow, this is you not obsessed ?"

Also, regarding implantation pains - are they usually in the middle near the bottom of your abdomen or more to the side, because I have been getting pains near my right hip bone, kinda feel sharp and pinchy. I know it's early but I could have ovulated earlier than I thought I guess.

Just to let you guys know that the :witch: got me this morning, so if someone could update the front page that would be great... best of luck for those still in the running this month! - on to cycle 16 for me :thumbup:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"