Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

in limbo at the mintue hate this part knowing there's nothing else i can do for another month only 8 days left till af due

hey ladies, i jus remembered - i also drank pineapple juice after my ov, my friend says it helps wiv implantation, so i tried it, i dunno if THAT worked, or if it was jus a coincidence?? but i got my bfp same month.....jus thought id update as i totally forgot bout it! x

HI girls! Sorry for dissapearing, m/s kicked in and had trouble coping with the nausea. It's a little better now, although I don't feel like myself anymore. I am not in the mood to do anything, every day I seem to pick up different food aversions, I am tired and lazy most of the time. Ahh, the perks of pregnancy! hehe!

Bees, when I got my BFP I also had vivid weird dreams but other than that had no other real symptoms. My symptoms started 1 week after BFP was supposed to arrive. I wouldn't stress so much about it. Just wait for a few more days and you'll find out soon enough.

I would also like to welcome a Glamamama newbie Morgan19! Let us know when you will be testing Morgan so I can add you on the list.

Lisa40 I am really, truly sorry to hear AF got you. I know how dissapointed you feel. I had plenty of those before my BFP. I highly recommend you use preseed next cycle, along with soy and EPO capsules. After a very long time trying, that's what helped me conceive.

Kimberley, 2 more days till our Drs appointment! YAY!! I am soo nervous!!!

How about the rest of you, how are you?

mornin ickness got u too?? i wish mine WAS jus mornin, its all frickin day, food aversions too, i cant stand meat!! the look, smell, taste, thought of it, all i wana eat is tinned fruit (mandarin segments, pineapple rings, peach slices) etc! and salad, especially wiv pickled beetroot!! mmm, and fruit ice lollies, i found bitter lemon has helped take the edge off the sickness, im still tired a lot, :( hot baths, early nights
hope that m/s dont get too bad 4 u blu, its gettin me down a bit ....

Oh, Kim it's getting me down too!:nope: Thing is i can't have any type of protein because they all make me sick:sick:. Everyday is different for me. On Monday I could only eat boiled potatoes. On Tuesday i couldn't stand the sight of potatoes, so opted for Pasta and salad, today I can only eat Pizza. This can't go on! I am going to get FAT! I try to force myself to eat healthy food like chicken, salads, broccoli etc but they make me gag!! I have another month of this and hopefully after that I can go back to my normal eating habits. I have actually been sick a couple of times, the rest of the time I just feel sick at the thought, sight or smell of food and/or intense smells.

Ok enough with my moaning about m/s. How are the rest of you feeling?

Sorry about your sickness Blu and Kimberley, that blows. :growlmad: At least with those symptoms, you know things are going well for your lil beans. Hopefully it doesn't last too much longer for either of you. Give us updates after your dr appts!

I am about 5dpo know, I think, and I feel nothing. Usually right around 7 or 8dpo then symptoms start showing, so I'm hoping I feel nothing for the next couple weeks b/c lack of symptoms would be a good sign for me.

Fx'd for you Glowstar and Bees and Gilmore!! :thumbup: Hope this is all our month.

Thanx! Both Kim and I have our Drs appointments on Friday in the morning so, FX'd all goes well and we will update you on our progress!

For those of you on the "Graduation" race, don't worry, it will happen! We all have each other here and that's what counts!:thumbup: Enjoy your pre-pregnancy time, because if any of you are to feel how I am feeling right now, when you get pregnant, I am telling you that's the least fun part.:shrug:

agree blu, i am over the moon 2 b preg, but not so pleased 2 feel rough ALL THE TIME! i hav the odd "break" from feelin sick, i feel sick mor often than not.....

yeah i am looking forward 2 docs appointment on fri, do u ladies think a heartbeat will b heard??? im not having a scan or anythin, jus prob bloods, urine, weight, and a feel of my tum! but hopin she gets the doppler on my belly (which is becoming mor of a bump) *yay*
jus wana hear smmit/see summit, 2 kno this is all real!!!!!! lol- still got seriously sore bbs, (they r lumpy and heavy and burnin)not jus my nipples, all over!! owweee!

I feel so blah. I was feeling so positive about this cycle but I have been testing so early and getting BFN's and feeling down and now I feel like the witch is on her way, I have the achey cramps. She is due either tomorrow or friday. I have just done another test (because I am an addict) and it's completely negative and BFN =( Here it is for anyone who wants to see.
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/IMG_20110126_215247.jpg
And I know I'm only 10dpo and it's not FMU and the test aren't that sensitive (25miu) but I just have lost all hope for this cycle =(

Sorry for the depressing post.....just feeling down and I'm back in Norfolk visiting family and missing Shane =( He's always there to cheer me up when I get a BFN, now I have to wait until Friday night for a kiss and cuddle.

These cramps are getting bad....AF is definately coming ! My pelvis is aching like crazy and this is prob gunna be a bad AF because I never usually get cramps like this !!!

aww bees. u r not "officially" out until that :witch: shows her face, its ok 2 b annoyed tho, im sure when i was tryin all those months, i was the same, :( itll happn,
jus hang on in ther, x

Sorry tho hear both Blu and KW are suffering from MS! what a nightmare.....I never suffered..thank god...seriously hope I never do :winkwink: Hopefully it will ease as things settle down. It's been that long since I been preg I don't remember getting the doppler at first appointment with either, think it's too early for doppler to pick anything up :shrug: I just remember getting bloods done and discussing health history etc.

Annabelle, FX'd for you, when you say no symptoms do you mean no AF symptoms? I don't ever remember getting AF symptoms until day they were due for YEARS, since TTC I seem to get them from OV onwards, doing my head in a bit to be honest. OH actually acknowledged last night that we need to try harder....as we didn't really BD enough this time. I am just glad it's sinking in that things 'do' have to be more timed and not as laid back as he thought they could be :winkwink:

Bee's don't give up hope yet :hugs: but if AF does get you....remember the average TTC time is at least 6 months regardless of age or health so you have plenty of time on your side, although I know it's gut wrenching when AF appears, it will happen for you :kiss:

aww im a bit disappointed :( really wanted 2 hear heartbeat, (i need sum reassurance) that its all real!!
well we will c 2moz, i think ur right tho glowstar. :(
as long as she tells me everything is alright, i suppose that will b enuff!! <3

hey bees dont give up yet, i know its hard not to test thats why now i make sure i dont have any tests in the house so i dont test too early cos its soul destroying seeing those blank tests

You're not out yet completely Bees! I know what that feels like though; certain you're pg, then having - tests and af coming. You're young and fertile, so if it doesn't happen this month, it will soon. Age is on your side.

Glowstar, yes when I say no symptoms, I mean no af symptoms. Usually about a week before af shows, I start getting sore bbs and a little crampy. Then a few days after that, bbs stop being sore, but very light orange-y colored spotting appears and after a day or so of that, af appears in full force. It sucks, but at least I have warnings ahead of time so I don't get too disappointed when af shows. Still disappointed every time though. :nope: I just keep hoping for no symptoms of any kind! Fx'd.

I'm glad OH is starting to get the picture on this babymaking thing. It can only be so casual for so long. :thumbup:

Hi Girls, I feel ok apart from backache and bad stomach cramps yesterday, AF due tomorrow or Saturday I think! Will keep in touch. :thumbup:
Hope your all well. :flower:

hey bees dont give up yet, i know its hard not to test thats why now i make sure i dont have any tests in the house so i dont test too early cos its soul destroying seeing those blank tests

It is soul destroying, I dont have any tests in either, Id rather wait to see if AF doesnt show! Then I'll act. I have now purchased the clearblue fm so going to start using that on next cycle. Will keep in touch and let you all know how that goes.

Hi Girls, I feel ok apart from backache and bad stomach cramps yesterday, AF due tomorrow or Saturday I think! Will keep in touch. :thumbup:

Good luck! I usually take a computer break on the weekends, so hopefully there's lots of good news when I come back on Monday. :thumbup:

PS PMS bitchiness has hit me today. Not a good sign, dammit. :growlmad:

Good luck! I usually take a computer break on the weekends, so hopefully there's lots of good news when I come back on Monday. :thumbup:

PS PMS bitchiness has hit me today. Not a good sign, dammit. :growlmad:

not necessarily a bad sign... i was WAYYY bitchier to my poor husband right before my :bfp: then i ever was from PMS :) GL!

HEY BLU! HOW DID UR MIDWIFE APPNT GO?? i jus got bak from mine, i was in ther ages, midwife was lovely, but looks like she isnt actually goin 2 b my midwife as she is leavin the job nxt month!!! grr! but we went over everythin, family medical history all that stuff...bf has 2 hav tests too as he is black/african, check 4 sickle cell, thallassemia and tuberculosis, so he is not happy, lol, but better safe than sorry (he had tuberculosis in 2006, spend 8 months in quarantine alone in hosp!) lol- jus hopin everythin ok!! lol, she dint try 2 hear a heartbeat, says its too early, and it might not b heard over my own heartbeat/pulse...or baby cud b tucked behind sumthin....sooo no heart beat 2day, :/
let me kno how ur appnt went blu?? x hope all is well

Blah. I feel like poo. Think I am coming down with another bug.
AF was due yesterday but was a no-show so was expecting to see her full blown this morning but instead, when I wiped there was just a tiny brown smudge (sorry if TMI). So I did an FRER and I'm honestly not sure what to think -
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/IMG_20110128_112309-1.jpg
I think I see a line, but with the brown blood I am sure AF is just gunna come.
Any opinions ? I'm going crazy !

Hi Kim! So, I had a vaginal u/s and saw the little beanie and it's heart beating. WOW!!!! I was so relieved I wanted to cry. I didn't hear the heartbeat as it is too soon but we certainly saw it beating. On Monday I have to go to the lab and get blood tests done. My next appointment is on Valentine's day! I am so relieved to have seen the Bean. Hubby couldn't come in with me today but as it his Bday today I will organise a nice little surprise at home when he gets back from work with the u/s pic of our beanie as a centre piece!:happydance:

Kim, when is your next appointment? When are you having an u/s?

On a different note, Bees the fact that AF is a no show it's good news, I don't think I can see a line, but that shouldn't worry you too much because some women do not produce high enough HCG levels so early in a pregnancy that is why Pg sticks cannot pick them up. Try testing with CB digi. It is very accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->