Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Sorry the dreaded witch got you Bee's......FX'd for next cycle :flower:

Technically I could be due AF anytime between the 1st-5th Feb....not sure as 27 day cycle and then 31 day cycle :wacko: At the moment I don't have any AF symptoms.....that doesn't really mean anything yet though if AF not due until 5th. I have stopped cramping which is a first compared to last couple of cycles where I have felt dull cramps at least 7 days before AF due but only been like that since implant removed....the way I feel today would be typical of my cycles pre-implanon :shrug:

FX'd that AF stays away for everyone waiting :hugs: we could do with another BFP on this thread this month :winkwink:

my last few cycles before my :bfp: were between 31-35 days...but i finally got my :bfp: 2 days before AF was due IF i had a 28 days cycle... so i think you could get a postive based on how many days its been since you OV, and not really when AF is due... it just needs time to implant :) maybe you could test sooner!

hey ladies :wave:

sorry :witch: got you bees :hugs:

well friday must have just been a 24hr thing cos had no more cramps or anything since then 3 days to go!!

Hi Gilmore...that sounds really positive, could have been implantation!!!!...FX'd (and toes) this is your month.

After having a couple of cramp free days...woke up this morning to AF cramps and backache :nope: so pretty sure I am out this month, the way I feel now AF will be here in next 24-48hrs. Oh well....off for a :coffee:

I'm out too. AF got me today. Had a 30 day cycle this month. So progesterone blood test on day 21 and started the clearblue fertility monitor this morning. :shrug:

sorry 2 those who got AF! onto the nxt month, enjoy tryin,
these r the things that help (according 2 my own experience)
take folic acid
use pressed,
get ur fella takin multi-vitamins wiv a good amount of zinc
drink pineapple juice 4 1 week after ovulating 2 help implanting, (2 help with implantation)
and hav plenty of sex!!!

Sorry about the :witch: getting you Bees and Morgan. Fx'd for next month.

Kimberely - I sure hope your midwives take better care of you with this baby than with the first. How awful to be so young and inexperienced and have a time like that. At least it was better with the second.

Well, I hadn't had any symptoms until this morning. Now bbs sore and starting to feel some cramps, so I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. The next couple days should bring :witch: Darn.

Does anyone know of anything that can help the uterine lining thicken or be more able to have a lil egg stick? I don't know if that's my problem or not, but thought if there was something out there that could help, I'd try it. I'm about willing to try anything at this point. :cry:

Soy is supposed to be good Annabelle, I tried it this cycle....doesn't look yet like it's worked for me but has for a lot of people here's a thread about it https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid-314.html#post8935280 apparantly it's supposed to give you better follicles and also better quality eggs. Vitamin B6 is supposed to help to make the Lutueal Phase longer and also increase progesterone levels to help that beanie stick. Lastly Preseed? seems to get great success rates on this forum and even on this thread, especially if like me your lacking EWCM, doesn't create a barrier like other lubes. I haven't tried it yet but might next couple of cycles if no luck.
Can't think of anything else, I am in the same boat as you :hugs:, I know what you are going through it's really hard every month to put so much effort and and get nothing in return. You do always hear the old story 'relax, stop trying and it will happen' and for many people this works....hard to do that though when you are so consumed with TTC!!! it's a vicious circle :shrug:

Sorry about the :witch: getting you Bees and Morgan. Fx'd for next month.

Kimberely - I sure hope your midwives take better care of you with this baby than with the first. How awful to be so young and inexperienced and have a time like that. At least it was better with the second.

Well, I hadn't had any symptoms until this morning. Now bbs sore and starting to feel some cramps, so I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. The next couple days should bring :witch: Darn.

Does anyone know of anything that can help the uterine lining thicken or be more able to have a lil egg stick? I don't know if that's my problem or not, but thought if there was something out there that could help, I'd try it. I'm about willing to try anything at this point. :cry:

that was my second hun,but ther was a load of possible complications and risk wiv delivery!! i had my son when i was 15, and my daughter when i was 18, thats why im soo keen 2 hav a home birth, i want this 1 at home, lol ,least ill kno what 2 expect
as 4 summit 2 help eggy stick, my friend sed pineapple juice worked 4 her, i tried it and got preg that same month, i dnt kno if it was the juice or jus coincidence, but i say giv it a go, :)

Thanks girls. I will look into all those things and see what I can do. I don't feel super stressed, just depressed and pissed when I know af is coming. Wish I could just not care anymore, but that's not gonna happen. :wacko:

Thanks for the support ladies, it makes it a little easier when I have supportive people who get what this is about. :hugs:

well i took my first temperature this morning and just in time as well as the cramps have started so just waiting to when the :witch: will turn up.

I am feeling more positive i know next month will prob be another :bfn: as we have decided to just :sex: when we want until we see what the charts have to show us but hopefully it will give us more insight to when im fertile

Well ladies as expected AF got me this morning :cry: Oh well onto cycle #4Might try pre-seed and temping this month too!!!

Sorry :witch: arrived. Good luck next month, i used preseed the cycle i got my bfp, def worth a try :thumbup:

Sorry to hear AF got you Glowstar. Heres hoping cycle number 4 is lucky for both of us ! I'm on green tea, omega 3, agnus castus and grapefruit juice this cycle.

Sorry to hear that Glowstar. :nope: I've used preseed for a couple months now, and it gets great reviews from just about everyone, so I'd try that if I were you. It feels nice, but not too messy. Hope next month is luckier for you!

I'm still waiting on dreaded AF. Still feel the cramps, so I think it'll be later today or tomorrow. :growlmad: I'll keep everyone posted.

I'm actually OK about it....onwards and upwards :winkwink: putting OH on Vit C &E...he doesn't know yet but he will when he gets in, in a minute :haha:

Was reading this interesting article https://www.marilynglenville.com/infertility.htm about supplements etc. I am already on Vit B6 and Folic Acid and Soy!!! might get OH to take some of my Vit B6 too :wacko:

FX'd Annabelle.....are you normally late?

Bee's.....you are like me...a walking pharmacy :haha:

glowstar, u want ur oh takin a supplement wiv zinc and magnesium in, i put my fella on them a few mnths bf bfp!
try everythin i say but above all make sure ur diet is good, no matter wht supplements and pills u pop, its all about bein healthy 4 the long term!!
i am pretty sure u will all get that :bfp: soon! :) fx'd 4 u all!! <3

That article is very interesting Glow, I have never seen Selenium vitamins in the shop am gunna have to do some research and see if I can find some. Same with L-Arginine and L-Carnitine. I also need to pop down and get some more Vitamin E. OH is currently taking (although he doesn't know what he's taking....I hand it to him and it just goes down lol) -
Zinc
Vitamin C
Multivitamins & Iron
B-Complex
Omega 3, 6 & 9
Folic Acid

I'm not sure if the B vitamins are any good for fertility in men but I know it helps with a lot of other things they cognitive health and stuff so I make him take it.

I am not sure if anyone had heard of this but apparently garlic is meant to help fertility but you are meant to take 2-3 cloves a day, raw because apparently the pills or cooked garlic does have the same something in it. So I took the skin off, chopped it up into small pieces and just swallowed with water. Burnt my throat a bit but wasn't actually too bad...apart from the taste if I burp ! Garlic apparently is good for men too, but don't see OH agreeing to doing that every day ! Honey is meant to be good too so might be able to get him to have a teaspoon a day...after all his nickname is Bee ! Honey is meant to be brilliant for making ovaries function properly so am deffo going to try that !

Any other things I should try ? I love trying new things !!!

OK will put him on Zinc too!!! 3 for 2 in Tesco...will get some tomorrow on way home from work. He is going to have a hissy fit when he see's what's in store for him. He's just agreed to the Vit C & E so one extra tablet won't harm him :winkwink::haha:
As for diet we are both quite slim with above average fitness I would say. We also eat a healthy diet, mostly home cooked food, no ready meals etc, plenty of fruit and veg, so not worried at all about diet and fitness.
We do both drink, NOT heavy....on average 2-3 glasses of wine a week for me and around the same for him so we are both WELL under the recommended units, so not worried about that either.
The thing is, I know I can get pregnant.....I am pretty certain it's just going to take a lot longer due to my age and also after having Implanon removed. That's why I am throwing everything I can in the mix to get that BFP in 2011 :happydance:

I'm actually OK about it....onwards and upwards :winkwink: putting OH on Vit C &E...he doesn't know yet but he will when he gets in, in a minute :haha:

Was reading this interesting article https://www.marilynglenville.com/infertility.htm about supplements etc. I am already on Vit B6 and Folic Acid and Soy!!! might get OH to take some of my Vit B6 too :wacko:

FX'd Annabelle.....are you normally late?

Bee's.....you are like me...a walking pharmacy :haha:

Wow, it's a wonder anyone ever gets pregnant after reading that article! I need try some of those suggestions though, some sound pretty good. Thanks for that!

My cycle is never spot on every month; I'm between 27 and 30 days, so I'm not really late yet. I'll probably test tomorrow just so I know for sure if AF doesn't come by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->