Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Kim, I am so nervous for the blood tests! I am always so super paranoid that they may find something...:wacko: yup I am weird:haha:

Hi Girls, I feel ok apart from backache and bad stomach cramps yesterday, AF due tomorrow or Saturday I think! Will keep in touch. :thumbup:
Hope your all well. :flower:

Good luck! I usually take a computer break on the weekends, so hopefully there's lots of good news when I come back on Monday. :thumbup:

PS PMS bitchiness has hit me today. Not a good sign, dammit. :growlmad:

I was such a PMSal bitch just before I got my BFP, so I would say it's a good sign. :winkwink: Fx'd AF stays away and you can get on your computer this wkend letting us know of your :bfp:. We want to see more graduates before February!!!!!!!

oh ladies i feel so ill today :sick:

keep getting a sharp pain in my side and have suddenly come out in a hot sweat still got 1hr and 45 mins until i finish work :cry:

awww sweetie...:hugs:hope you are feeling better soon. Although I would pee on a stick if I were you, just in case :winkwink:

Could be implantation Gilmore @7 DPO???? FX'd it is and this will be your turn!!! :kiss:

Glad all was well at docs for Blu & KW :hugs:

Annabelle...hope you are completely AF symptom free until we speak again on Monday :winkwink:

Bee's I can't say I see anything :shrug: I was three days late last cycle and still BFN but if AF doesn't show in a couple of days test again :winkwink:

Could be implantation Gilmore @7 DPO???? FX'd it is and this will be your turn!!! :kiss:

Annabelle...hope you are completely AF symptom free until we speak again on Monday :winkwink:

Bee's I can't say I see anything :shrug: I was three days late last cycle and still BFN but if AF doesn't show in a couple of days test again :winkwink:

well im not sure if that ticker is right thats just what the averages are but if i go from when i think i did ovulate (CD10) and have a lp of 16 days i would be roughly 11DPO !!! and af due on 1st feb!!

well im not sure if that ticker is right thats just what the averages are but if i go from when i think i did ovulate (CD10) and have a lp of 16 days i would be roughly 11DPO !!! and af due on 1st feb!!

Why do you think you ovulated on CD10...just out of curiosity? I so hope this is your turn Gilmore :hugs:
I have no clue what DPO or how I feel......last cycles 27 then 31...so going by average of 29 pregnology says I should have ovulated around the 22nd Jan with an LP of 12 days.....so my ticker is prob a load of BS to be honest :blush:

Why do you think you ovulated on CD10...just out of curiosity? I so hope this is your turn Gilmore :hugs:
I have no clue what DPO or how I feel......last cycles 27 then 31...so going by average of 29 pregnology says I should have ovulated around the 22nd Jan with an LP of 12 days.....so my ticker is prob a load of BS to be honest :blush:

working from possible ov cramps ewcm around that time could be slightly later but im clutching at straws really lol i still wont test until at least the 4th feb

EWCM...whats that LOL!!! only kidding.....I only had that November cycle that I noticed CD14/15 when OH was away on business :wacko: mine seems to have packed it's bags and buggered off :growlmad:
Grapefruit juice and EPO next cycle to try and coax it back :winkwink: I'll be rattling with all the pills I am taking if I keep on going you'll hear me coming for miles!!

If you don't mind me asking how old are you Gilmore. I see you've been married for a while, if it was me......I would make a Dr's appt and say I'd been actively trying for 12 months+....see what they say :winkwink: at least get yourself in 'the system' and FX'd you get your BFP before anything takes place :kiss:

i dont mind you asking at all lol im 25 and im too scared to go to the docs :wacko: silly i know cos the sooner i go the sooner something can be done

Sorry Bees, I can't see anything in that pic. But the brown spotting could possibly be implantation spotting? Fx'd that's what it is and not :witch:.

So glad you got to see your lil bean Blu!!! It's pretty amazing huh? :thumbup:
Sorry you didn't get you see yours yet, Kimberley, but at least you had the check up and everything seems good so far.

Glad to hear some of you were extra bitchy before the :bfp: that gives me a little hope still. Thought my bbs felt a little full last night, but I seem fine this morning, so we'll see.

Glowstar - EPO seems to have helped me some with the ewcm. I don't have much anymore either, so I've been using that and sometimes grapefruit juice.

I'll be testing around the same time as you Gilmore, so hopefully we each have some good news in early February!

HEY BLU!
glad all went well 4 u at ur appnt, i think docs here r absolutely useless!! no scan yet, nothin, 4 all they kno, i might not even b preg, ther has been NO confirmation what-so-ever, how do they not kno im a nutter, lol, jus pretendin?? tut-! no scan, she hasnt even checked fundal height, dint feel my tum or nuffin, so freeeeekin annoyed, i ent guna c any midwife now(and itll b a diff 1 again) til im 16-17 weeks??? i feel a bit neglected...jus leavin me 2 get on wiv the pregnancy,
and blu, dnt worry, blood tests are horrible, but essential, i hav 2 hav loadsa checked wiv mine, then my OH will hav 2 hav his checked too :/
i kno i am anemic again, jus hope docs get in touch and let me kno, considerin i cant c them again 4 almost 10 weeks!!!
i explained i want home birth, after being totally left alone and delivering my baby myself last time as the midwives on duty wer "busy"... midwife totally understood why i want a home birth after that, but as i had daughter early, (5wks) and my waters broke really early.....?? it may b best if i hav hospital birth, but fingers crossed all goes well, hope anemia dnt get too bad, really dnt want a hospital birth!!! i wana b at home :)

i dont mind you asking at all lol im 25 and im too scared to go to the docs :wacko: silly i know cos the sooner i go the sooner something can be done

Hi Gilmore,

Please dont delay getting to the doc, I took that BIG step today, its time to move on and get a move on for me! :cry: SO I went and I feel so much better for going. On Day 21 of my next cycle (not here yet :happydance:) I have to go and have bloods taken so that my progesterone levels can be checked, then depending on some tests they will start me on Clomid - I have a friend to thank for giving me that push I needed. Please go, honestly you will feel so much better. :hugs:

I agree with Morgan, Gilmore. It's so much better at least talking it out with your dr. Me and OH had our stuff checked out, and it all came back normal, but either way it was nice to know one way or another if something was wrong. It's a big relief.

Kimberley - My goodness honey! You delivered at home, without any dr or midwife? Wow, that kinda sounds like crappy health care if they were too busy to show up. You're a trooper lady! :thumbup: I'd be terrified to deliver on my own. I had a hospital birth w/epidural and it saved my sanity personally. I hope you consider getting a second opinion from someone else so you can have an ultrasound and get checked out proper.

I agree with Morgan, Gilmore. It's so much better at least talking it out with your dr. Me and OH had our stuff checked out, and it all came back normal, but either way it was nice to know one way or another if something was wrong. It's a big relief.

Kimberley - My goodness honey! You delivered at home, without any dr or midwife? Wow, that kinda sounds like crappy health care if they were too busy to show up. You're a trooper lady! :thumbup: I'd be terrified to deliver on my own. I had a hospital birth w/epidural and it saved my sanity personally. I hope you consider getting a second opinion from someone else so you can have an ultrasound and get checked out proper.

no huni, i WISH i had been at home, i was in the hospital, they was tellin me i had ages, and i knew i didnt, i was calling them and pressing the buzzer to get them 2 com 2 my room, but no-one did, cudnt move!! the contractions wer so strong, i wud hav gon down the corridor and 2 the nurses desk/room, but it was physically imposs!! they only came once they herd my baby crying, the midwives wer HORRIBLE seriously, refused me any pain relief as i had too far 2 go, and then jus dumped me in a room and left me ther, ther is no worse feelin than giving birth completely alone in a room, i was only 18 aswell, as as i had really bad anemia, ther was a good risk of *heamorragin* after the delivery, crappy healthcare is an underestimation!! it was the worst care i had ever recieved, and was totaly unfair on me and my baby,
on the up side, i had a great time wiv deliverin my son, i had midwifes ther thru most of it, (in the hosp) they let me do whatever i needed 2 b comfy and tolerated so much!! a 3rd degree tear and a very long labour!! but the best time of my life.....

:witch: got me today......onto Feb...cycle number 4

soz af came bees, fingers crossed 4 u this cycle!! and dnt forget its norm 4 it 2 take 6mnths-to-a year!! took me 6mnths!! :) x

Sorry the dreaded witch got you Bee's......FX'd for next cycle :flower:

Technically I could be due AF anytime between the 1st-5th Feb....not sure as 27 day cycle and then 31 day cycle :wacko: At the moment I don't have any AF symptoms.....that doesn't really mean anything yet though if AF not due until 5th. I have stopped cramping which is a first compared to last couple of cycles where I have felt dull cramps at least 7 days before AF due but only been like that since implant removed....the way I feel today would be typical of my cycles pre-implanon :shrug:

FX'd that AF stays away for everyone waiting :hugs: we could do with another BFP on this thread this month :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->