Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Sorry Gilmore ! :dust: for next cycle !

Sorry to hear Gilmore. You're not alone.

I took a test and got a :bfn: which I knew I would get. :cry: Now I just wait for AF to arrive, which should be anytime. 9 months and counting...

:witch: just arrived :cry:

Awww so sorry to hear that :cry:, I know you won't feel like looking today but below is my inspiration and plan of action, also make that Dr's appt. I know someone at work, who at only 23 got IUI on the NHS! worked first time. She was very over weight and had to get her BMI down but she now has a 7 month old baby girl. You are more than entitled to go in my opinion even if it's to get the all clear :winkwink:

OK Ladies!!! let's all try SMEP this cycle = Sperm Meets Egg Plan

Basically:-

Use OPK's from CD8 or 10 twice a day
BD from 8th/10th day (up to you) every other day until you get a + on the OPK
Then BD for 3 days straight
Miss a day
Then one more BD for good measure.
Bottom on pillow for at LEAST 10 mins after every BD

Get OH's on Vit C & E and Zinc OR a male all in one pre conception vit. Use Pre-seed or Conceive Plus (I am going with conceive plus) For you: Folic Acid, Vit C, Vit E and Vit B6 (to help with progesterone levels)Also if you feel like it, throw some Soy Isoflavones into the mix :haha:Take 120,120,160,160,200 from either CD2-6 or CD3-7! *Should* give you better follicles and better quality eggs, it's nicknamed natures Clomid on here.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is my plan for the next 2 cycles. I might take a break for a month after that and have a month of doing nothing but just having plain old sex when we feel like it!
Seems intense...but basically it's a few pills, peeing in a cup and having a whole shit load of sex, surely one of us is next in line for a BFP!!!!!!!!!!

wow thats a great plan, im sure lots of u will b gettin bfps!!! ull rattle wiv all those pills in u, lol,
very well thought out plan tho, i reallly really hope it happens tho!!! my fingers r crossed 4 u all, feb bfps, ! YAY! <3

That's a really good plan! I might "borrow" it for myself. :thumbup: I'm already doing a lot of that, but not all. I need to add some extra supplements for me and OH.

Hi girls ! How is everyone ? I got promoted at work so i have been working like CRAZY!!!

I tested myself at 10 dpo and I had a positive but then I tested with a different brand and it was a negative. No AF on the 2nd, but on the 3rd when I wiped myself...well brown and red stains so I reckon she is on her way. I going to go off clomid and all the meds I have been taking and hubby's going to get himself checked.

Miss venting out and obsessing with everyone here! It was a lonely 2ww last month, just had piles of paperwork to keep me company hehehe

Blusatin & Kimberly-your baby has toes,arms,fingers and legs already! That is just so so soprecious!

Sorry to hear about AF getting you two Anabelle and BeesBella :( gosh I hope this month will better be it ..!!!

Welcome back Cara! So sorry AF got you again, I know that's the 2nd time you've had a BFP and then AF arrived :cry:

Congrats on your promotion :winkwink: hope you'll stick around with us. Surely the laws of average mean one of us will be next!! :hugs:

hey cara, not officially a bfn yet, u havent got full af....jus a bit when u wipe!!! hang on in ther hun,
yeah i kno, its fascinatin how quik this baby is growin, and changing.and my belly too-lol wher is blu anyway.....havent herd off her in a while ....
i am gainin weight so quik, i guess i threw caution 2 the wind and not been 2 mindful of what im eating, as i am preg and guna gain weight anyway, but tryin 2 loose it all now, lol had a banana and a low fat yoghurt 4 brekkie 2day, (instead of a egg n bacon sandwich)
dint realise i was over eating...still cant c why i hav gained half a stone!!and ...:/ quite annoyed wiv myself, i thought i was eatin normally :/

Welcome back Cara! I was wondering where'd you gone to. Congrats on the promotion. Hopefully there will be congrats on baby news soon too.

:witch: got me full force this morning. I'm okay now though. Just the 2ww is so hard, then add pms and I'm a wreck. On to month 9.

Just an fyi Glowstar, I checked my prenatal vitamins and they have almost all those supplements that you mentioned. Maybe you should look into getting on a really good prenatal instead of 20 different pills; then you won't rattle so much. :winkwink:

Where is Blusatin? Haven't seen her in awhile.

Hi Girls,

Those now pregnant, I wish you lots of luck in the months ahead.
For us others, lets move onwards and upwards - great plan Glowstar. I have the Folic, Vitamin C & E and a CBFM and getting my bloods taken on day 21 - oh and also the conceive plus! Cant do much more.....well apart from the obvious!!! :happydance:

Good Luck

Ha ha you should have seen OH's face when I told him Vit C helps with 'clumping sperm' :rofl:

Prob would be easier to take an all in one but it's not cost a fortune to do it this way and one of his is Zinc and Vit E in one so he only has two tablets to take.

Glad you've got your CBFM and your docs appointment coming up.

I swear I am going completely bonkers. I usually ovulate on CD15 or CD16 but here I am on CD8 which cervix high soft and open and EWCM (more than I have ever seen before in my life !) and also I'm extremely 'excited' all the time. I am also getting ovulation type pains.....but surely I'm not ovulating this early ?!?!
Things I am doing/have done this cycle that I haven't done in previous is Agnus Castus, Santogen Mother-To-Be Vits, Zinc, Grapefruit Juice, Omega 3, 6 & 9 and Green Tea. Could this be causing me to ovulate early. I am not going to use OPK's this cycle but I might use one just to see.

Hi Bees, Why you not going to use OPKs this cycle? You might be best too, maybe ovulating early. I am lookign forward to using this CBFM on Day 6 now, so hoping it will start asking me for a urine test tomorrow monday. Good luck this time around.

hey bees, if u look bak thru this post....u will c i o'd on cycle day 8!! i also assumed it ment i wudnt get preg cos of "egg quality" wiv early ov, but i did! it is totally poss!! cos it happnd wiv me!

I swear I am going completely bonkers. I usually ovulate on CD15 or CD16 but here I am on CD8 which cervix high soft and open and EWCM (more than I have ever seen before in my life !) and also I'm extremely 'excited' all the time. I am also getting ovulation type pains.....but surely I'm not ovulating this early ?!?!
Things I am doing/have done this cycle that I haven't done in previous is Agnus Castus, Santogen Mother-To-Be Vits, Zinc, Grapefruit Juice, Omega 3, 6 & 9 and Green Tea. Could this be causing me to ovulate early. I am not going to use OPK's this cycle but I might use one just to see.

i SWEAR i was OV on or near CD6 the last cycle i had(the one i got PG on)... i had SOOO much EWCM that day, i didnt even know what to think! i havent had my ultrasound yet, but i wouldnt be surprised if they tell me i am further along then my LMP says! i would BD now to be safe, and then again when you are "supposed" to OV...thats what i did!

Thanks for your help guys. I'm gunna try and just BD at least every other day throughout the whole cycle and just keep my fingers crossed and my legs uncrossed lol.

Me ?
No I'm taking Agnus Castus...apparently you can't take the two together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->