Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

iu was takin jus folic acid and vitamins! i ovd super early, i too will b further along wiv my scan that lmp will say, i suspect about a week further....

HI girls, I am back!! I had a pretty rough week last week which is why I went missing...again:wacko:.

On the 28th which was my DH's Bday to celebrate we went out to try a new Persian Restaurant. While I was eating I was feeling extremely nauseated (felt like being in a boat). When we went home, things got much worse I was lying down on my bed and felt like I was inside a tumble dryer all night. At about 4am I started being extremely sick, even one small sip of water made me physically ill. It got really bad. So in the early hours of the morning, DH took me to hospital because we were so scared that I may had gotten food poisoning or some kind of stomach bug. After spending 2 nightmarish hours in hospital, Dr. checked the baby, checked me and told us that I had a sever case of MS triggered by all the spices in the food I had the previous night. Needless to say I felt sick all weekend and spend it in bed feeling miserable. On top of everything, on Monday DH got severe case of the flu with high fever and I had to nurse him back to health while making sure I kept my distance and didn't catch the flu myself. He was ill for a whole week!!

Good news is that MS has subsided now and DH is back to being healthy, but I can't help feeling tired all the time!

Just wanted to say, I am so sorry to hear that AF got you Bees, Morgans, and Glow :nope:. I have been following your discussion around vitamins and I must say that I had my DH on ZINC for a whole month before I got my BFP and I was on EPO, prenatals and Omega 3 supplements and they all worked for us! So, i strongly feel they will work for you too!:thumbup:

What else have I missed while I was gone? Kim, how are you sweetie? How are you feeling? I must say apart from sore nipples and a bloated belly I don't feel pregnant (especially since MS is gone).

lol oh poor u blu, that sounds terrible!!! (what is ms?)
i hav lasnight and 2day been sufferin wiv tonsilitis,temperature and a cold :( it seems we r all gettin under the weather :(
i feel genuinely more crummy than ever, this is the 1st time i hav been ill in well over a yr tho !!!
and also been tackling my decorating mission b4 baby arrives...
scan in 2wks! cant wait but i KEEP dreamin im havin twins, and also hav a "feeling" im carryin a boy, (whenever i imagine, or dream about it, its a boy....<3

oh right morning sickness, yeah mine has gon too, and my bff also, wierd, we all seem 2 b over the worst now !! x

Welcome back Blu! wow, sounds like you have had a bit of a rough time of it! hope things are starting to get better now :hugs:

Nothing much happening here..CD7 just waiting to start BD'ing (although to be fair we already have :happydance:)

Sorry to hear about the morning sickness Blu.

I think taking Agnus Castus has made me extra horny ! Me and OH BD three times yesterday !

awww poor you Kim...what's up with us lately? why so ill health? Well looking at the bright side, Kim you are now officially one month shy of entering the 2nd tri and I am one month and one day shy. So, hooray!!! I am hoping the worst is over now. When is your next appointment? Mine is in a week on Valentine's day. I am hoping we can hear the heart then. My bloods came up fine except that it seems I may have lower iron levels.

Sorry to hear about the morning sickness Blu.

I think taking Agnus Castus has made me extra horny ! Me and OH BD three times yesterday !

Yay!!! Sounds like you are having lotsa fun !! :winkwink:

Wow, you had a rough go last week Blusatin! Glad you're doing better though now.

Hope everything goes well with the scan for you and Kimberley in the coming weeks.

Bees - You make me laugh out loud with your posts. Certainly sounds like you're O'ing early. What is the Agnus Castus supposed to do? I don't know that one. Good luck!

Nothing exciting for me. Just waiting for AF to finish so I get get ready for the 2 week :sex: Hoping things work better this month, but if not, I'm okay to keep trying. Ask me in 3 weeks and probably won't agree. :wacko:

hey blu i dnt hav another appointment til 15-16wks!!! im peed off, they really dnt seem very concerned about me or this pregnancy, :( scan in 2 wks tho, will b the 1st time this pregnancy had been confirmed by a medical proffessional! :~/ im so annoyed i truly am, been so worried lately, i dnt even hav a midwife now cos she retired after she saw me!!! what wa the point eh?

morning ladies :wave: glad to hear m/s has passed

AFM: well just in the same situation just waiting to ov but hope it doesn't happen too soon as OH is working nights all this week so wont be able to :sex: until the weekend!!

Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. Really hoping to see some more BFP's this month, good luck to everyone.

The days are going so slowly for me at the moment. Feeling ok other than a few mild cramps. I have an ultrasound at lunch time today and then will be seeing my midwife on Friday. I am hoping and praying all will be as it should be on the scan, i'm an emotional wreck just thinking about it :( Im so scared that it will all go wrong again, half of me doesn't even want to go but i know i have to. Please please be a good day day for me!

Pixie - Hope everythings ok when you see the midwife, I am sure it will be. I can't imagine how worried you are so I won't even bother will the whole "try to relax thing" but I am sure that your bean is a sticky one !

Well I am now on CD11 and have decided that I am not going to temp (will start next cycle) or use any OPK's or anything afterall. I am just going to BD at least every other day and class ovulation from CD16 (usually is around then) and then just could DPO from there. So I will class my ovulation from Sunday which means that I will be 14dpo on 27th and that is when I will next test if AF doesn't get me first =D

Well i saw my little bean! And its little heart beating away! I burst in to tears and cried all the way home! Saw that i ovulated from my left ovary just as i thought and all appears well. I am so relieved and happy! I will try to relax a little now!

Ahhh so glad to hear that hun :thumbup:

How do you know which ovary you ovulated from??
xx

Hi. Well i thought i ovulated from my left as i had mild cramping that side during ovulation.
As i had an internal scan, they checked both of my ovaries and showed me on my left the corpus luteum from where my egg was released. This is the area where progesterone is released to keep the pregnancy going.
The lady was so lovely she showed and explained everything too us which was amazing. I was never shown any of this before and it was fascinating to see it all. We even got a little picture of our tiny blob to keep! I just keep looking at it in amazement and theres nothing much to even look at :haha:

Awww wow. So glad to hear you little bean is all good ! It must be amazing to be able to see all of that on the screen. I've had abdominal scans before (unexplained abdominal pain) but I couldn't see the screen.

Well i saw my little bean! And its little heart beating away! I burst in to tears and cried all the way home! Saw that i ovulated from my left ovary just as i thought and all appears well. I am so relieved and happy! I will try to relax a little now!

Congrats Pixie! It's a wonderful, emotional thing seeing and hearing that little heartbeat. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->