Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

hey blu i dnt hav another appointment til 15-16wks!!! im peed off, they really dnt seem very concerned about me or this pregnancy, :( scan in 2 wks tho, will b the 1st time this pregnancy had been confirmed by a medical proffessional! :~/ im so annoyed i truly am, been so worried lately, i dnt even hav a midwife now cos she retired after she saw me!!! what wa the point eh?

That's is so bad!! I mean, to have to wait so long to see your little bean and to have your pg confirmed! On top of that, your next appointment is at 15/16wks?!!:growlmad: It's a long wait! I am sure everything is fine, but just not knowing is a nightmare! My next scan is on Monday and having lost most of my symptoms (ms, fatigue, food aversions) I am naturally worried! I am hoping everything is ok and that it is normal to have loss of symptoms at 8 weeks (that's when I started feeling a lot better). If I had to wait as long as you Kim to have my first scan I would have gone off the wall in anticipation and worry!:nope: When is your scan?

As for the rest of you Glamamamas your vitamin intake plans will certainly help you conceive. Remember your OH's have to take Zinc and Omega 3 supplements too! I am so looking forward to hearing some more wonderful news of BFP's this month:hugs:!

Happy BDing:sex:

Well i saw my little bean! And its little heart beating away! I burst in to tears and cried all the way home! Saw that i ovulated from my left ovary just as i thought and all appears well. I am so relieved and happy! I will try to relax a little now!

Yay!!! What a wonderful feeling, isn't it? Oh and the relief...! Soo happy for you Pixie, as I know exactly how you felt before you went in for the scan...:hugs:

hey blu, my scan is on the 22nd, but it is jus a scan, wiv the sonographer, no midwife or anythin, im so pissed!!! i do feel really neglected!!! they really dnt seem overly concerned, i will jus b relieved 2 kno ther IS a baby, and baby is well and all that stuff...
i hav lost a lot of my symptoms too, but i hav my very sore (.)(.) still!! i think its norm 4 ms 2 go at anytime durin the 1st tri....but if u r worried get an appointment 2 c doc!! i wish i could, but ther isnt due 2 b a midwife at our local clinic 4 another 4-5wks!!! so if i need 2 c 1, im screwed!!! the original midwife i saw, she left the job a week later?? what was the point in introducing me 2 her in the 1st place?? huh??
i am defo havin home-birth, as i am not guna hav a midwfe i kno, or consistent health care, id rather do it by myself...in the comfort of my own home....<3

kimberley:
i just noticed you are due the same day as my best friend...how exciting!

a lot of ppl i kno r due around the same time as me, my bff is jus 3days less preg than me, buti o'd early so think i may b due jus b4 her once i hav had my dating scan....so many ppl r preg right now,
also hopin we get lots mor BFPs this month, when r u all testing ladies??

12th September is a great birthday to have =) Hope you little one is born then ;-)

i wud luv 1 born on time, bang on due date!!! my son was 14days late, and my daughter 5 weeks early!! lol- so maybe, jus on time will b perfect!!

Hi Ladies,

Hope your all well - Blusatin, hope all ok now and life is a bit easier! What a nightmare for you!

Just an update on me - using CBFM day 11, day 9 low fertility, day 10 and today high fertility, so plenty :sex: and fingers crossed! Trying OPK too but nothing so far, I just am not hopeful using them as last month I never did see two lines :shrug: I get my bloods taken a week on Monday.

Got the conceive plus today, has anyone used that?

Good luck to all those trying. Let this month be our one! :thumbup:

Errrrrm....YES! I've used mine already :haha::haha:

CD10, Positive on OPK @ 3.00pm, :sex: by 7.30pm :haha::haha:

I keep saying this but surely the laws of average mean one of us MUST be getting a BFP this month FX'D!!!!!!!!

looks like i havent ov'd yet so looks like we are on for a :sex: weekend!!!! woohoo!! go :spermy: go!

I'm so excited ! Not been so excited over something not baby making related in a long long time !!!!!! I have just booked tickets to see the legend that is Dolly Parton in Nottingham on 22nd August !!!! I am taking my mum as a late birthday present. Thought it would be nice as we have been listening to Dolly together since I was in the womb ! Sooooo frickin excited !!!! She's at work so havn't told her yet but sent her a text saying "I have brought your birthday present, want a clue ? I will always love you x" and she said "yes please" and I said "that is the clue, are you working 9 til 5 ? ;-)" Lets see if she gets it now lol.

I'm so excited ! Not been so excited over something not baby making related in a long long time !!!!!! I have just booked tickets to see the legend that is Dolly Parton in Nottingham on 22nd August !!!! I am taking my mum as a late birthday present. Thought it would be nice as we have been listening to Dolly together since I was in the womb ! Sooooo frickin excited !!!! She's at work so havn't told her yet but sent her a text saying "I have brought your birthday present, want a clue ? I will always love you x" and she said "yes please" and I said "that is the clue, are you working 9 til 5 ? ;-)" Lets see if she gets it now lol.

Sounds great Bees, your mum will be well chuffed!

im not a fan of country music, but i would b happy if sum1 took me anywhere as a treat, fella only seems 2 take me 2 the supermarket these days....haha
i am hopin 2 do sum gigs this summer, kings of leon, maybe the big t4 on the beach, i jus wana enjoy the sun, my bff also wants 2 go 4 sum gigs, so looks like we will both b doin it wiv massive bellys, lol as we r jus a few days apart!! lol it will b fun, ;p i am really lookin 4ward 2 summer!!! yipee! <3 how r all the ladies doin?? r u in ur 2ww yet?? i really hope we get sum mor bfps!! <3

For anyone that likes rock music, the Download Festival is by far the best ! and this year Buckcherry is there again and Linkin Park !!!! I have a mixed taste in music don't I.

Well my OPK's arrived today a bit too late. Not sure if I ovulated today but I got a negative OPK but it seems that, judging by the line, I am either headed towards my surge or have just missed it. Me and OH have been getting busy anyway so either way I'm covered =D

For anyone that likes rock music, the Download Festival is by far the best ! and this year Buckcherry is there again and Linkin Park !!!! I have a mixed taste in music don't I.

Well my OPK's arrived today a bit too late. Not sure if I ovulated today but I got a negative OPK but it seems that, judging by the line, I am either headed towards my surge or have just missed it. Me and OH have been getting busy anyway so either way I'm covered =D

i love country and rock too :) my music is very bipolar lol.

i love allsorts too- i wud b sick of listenin 2 the same genre all the time, i love my grime, dubstep, old garage, indie, soul, reggae, bashment and dancehall, love pop- r&b and the heavy hip-hop, like bonecrusher, 50cent, love kanye west, beyonce, dmx, missy elliot. plus all the classic r&b- always been a huge fan of r-kelly!! and luv old stuff like marvin gaye, jackson 5, stevie wonder, ray charles, lol i hav the most eclectic taste in music, currently lovin kings of leons new album "come around sundown" and rhiannas "loud" album
the only catagories i dnt listen 2 wud hav 2 b heavy rock and country! my bf thinks its wierd how i can listen 2 indie 1 day, then soul the nxt???

I've got both those albums in my car KW :winkwink: I also like Drake....alot of dance music...Ministry of Sound etc. Adele's new album '21' is brilliant.

Well I am now in the TWW...can't quite believe I am 3DPO on CD13!!! First month of temping as well as a few other things but I have to say if you click my Fertility Friend ticker you can clearly see that I Ov'd on CD10. If I get a temp drop before Ov every month I can see it coming. I def think I am going to stick with the temping because beyond anything else it proves 100% that I am actually ovulating. OPK's can detect the surge but just because you surge might not actually mean ovulation, the only thing that will detect it is the temps. So......I have eggs.....just need to get one of them to stick now!!!

Thats great news, i was going to start temps too as its much more reassuring knowing your def ovulating! Bring on the symptom spotting! Its so hard not to do it!
Hoping you caught the egg! I recon we are def due another BFP this month. Good luck!

I am also in TWW now, 1dpo. But that's just a guess. I did an OPK today and it was much lighter than yesterdays so I am guessing I ovulated before OPK's came in post. I am also going to temp next cycle if I don't get my BFP this cycle. Only problem I have is I always forget to do it, I turn off my alarm and go back to sleep.....I am not a morning person. When are you planning on testing Glow ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->