Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Well I get up at the same time every morning, except for weekends but have made a point of setting my alarm at weekends just to take temp at same time and keep it consistent.

Well AF due around 28th....so not sure when to test now. Will wait it out and not set a definite date and just see how I feel :winkwink:

I have decided to bid on Cyclotest First Response Fertility Monitor on ebay, think it might help me to temp because the thermometer I have at the moment doesn't remember my temp and the screen is bad so I can't see the temp with the lights off.

Hi Girls,

I am not quite in the TWW yet - as you know I have been using the CBFM, showing me low fertility days 6-10, then high from days 11-12, then yesterday & today peak fertility - days 13 & 14. I am finding using this quite fascinating cos before with keying in dates on the ovulation calendar my fertile week begins today til next Sunday!! I have been using the OPK's too, nothing positive on those, going to try another one later just to see!
Another couple of days :sex: then it'll be TWW I think!! This seems quite a "busy" cycle ie bloods being taken on 21st and first month of CBFM etc, so we will see.

Hopefully it will mean some BFP's for us all!!

hey glowstar, i love drake too, and nicki minaj n lil wayne!!!!! shes awesome and he is so diff !!!! :p
glad u r in the 2ww. it must b a relief, hope u get ur bfp this month, fx'd 4 u glowstar!!

Hi Girls,

I am not quite in the TWW yet - as you know I have been using the CBFM, showing me low fertility days 6-10, then high from days 11-12, then yesterday & today peak fertility - days 13 & 14. I am finding using this quite fascinating cos before with keying in dates on the ovulation calendar my fertile week begins today til next Sunday!! I have been using the OPK's too, nothing positive on those, going to try another one later just to see!
Another couple of days :sex: then it'll be TWW I think!! This seems quite a "busy" cycle ie bloods being taken on 21st and first month of CBFM etc, so we will see.

Hopefully it will mean some BFP's for us all!!

I def think we have taken a more positive approach this month so FX'd this is your month Morgans :hugs: Hope the PG test comes back OK too :winkwink:

YAY Glow WOOHOO !!! 4 DPO

As For Me: Well my theory about ovulating early was very wrong lol still not in the 2WW yet well at least we got lots of :sex: at the weekend and he is off work on wednesday and thursday so hopefully will get some more then just waiting for the temp shift now

As For Me: Well my theory about ovulating early was very wrong lol still not in the 2WW yet well at least we got lots of :sex: at the weekend and he is off work on wednesday and thursday so hopefully will get some more then just waiting for the temp shift now

Just had a look at your chart Gilmore....are you finding it addictive??? hopefully you should see a temp rise in next couple of days looking at your CM? are you using OPK's too? happy BD'ing :happydance::happydance:

I am worried now as my temp dropped this morning, hope it climbs back up again as almost dropped below the coverline :wacko: had very bad ovary pains and bad back on right side and now dull low cramps so might have a Valentine's BD for good luck. :winkwink::blush:

Just had a look at your chart Gilmore....are you finding it addictive??? hopefully you should see a temp rise in next couple of days looking at your CM? are you using OPK's too? happy BD'ing :happydance::happydance:

I am worried now as my temp dropped this morning, hope it climbs back up again as almost dropped below the coverline :wacko: had very bad ovary pains and bad back on right side and now dull low cramps so might have a Valentine's BD for good luck. :winkwink::blush:

so addictive its unreal lol keep looking at any chart i see as well lol not using opks hoping temping will get me my bfp

hopefully you just had a restless night without realising it and your temp goes back up tomorrow defo have a Valentine bd session just in case :thumbup:

Yeah I am same as you become Chart obsessive LOL!!

Don't forget FF will only detect ovulation after it has actually happened so BD every other day or every day to catch that eggie :thumbup:

Hi ladies! Hope you all had a great weekend. I like hearing all the different varieties of music likes here; I'm all over the board as well. Kings of Leon, Citizen Cope and The Black Keys are my faves right now. And of course, DMB.

So, I'm thinking maybe I'm in the 2ww with the rest of you. I had my crampy feeling from Thursday to yesterday, ewcm on Saturday and Sunday, and some twinges on my left side yesterday and this am. Weird though, since I'm only on cd 12 now. I did an opk this am and it was negative, so I'm wondering if I o'd today or yesterday already. Certainly seems like it. :wacko: So I guess I'll count tomorrow as 1dpo and see what happens. We did manage to :sex: on Saturday and Sunday, so hopefully we caught that eggy.

Good luck everyone and let the symptom spotting begin! :haha:

good luck 2 u all, cant wait 2 c the bfps, get drinkin the pure pineapple juice (meant 2 make uterine lining less hostile, mor suitable 4 burrowing egg.!!! i got preg 1st month of doin it! str8 after ov 4 10 days...dnt kno if it was coincidence...or wether it dun the trick, but worth a go i say!!

I brought some pineapple juice today and am planning on drinking a glass a day. I am only about 2dpo (I think) but I've got cramps sorta in my right hip and loads of creamy CM today so now am left wondering....did I ovulate earlier than I thought and it's a possible symptom....or haven't I ovulated yet. I have done OPK's over the past 3 days and they have all been negative so I have no idea. Am looking forward to temping next cycle and hopefully then I will know for sure when I ovulate !

i drank loadsa pineapple juice each day!! jus cos i love the stuff anyway, im sure 1 glass a day will do the trick tho :)

Well, I was wrong. Got my + opk last night. I can't keep up with my body; my cycle and stuff always changes! So, I have a couple more days of :sex: then I'll be waiting with the rest of you. :dust::dust:

well i think im 1DPO today which would make my typically average never thought that would make me so happy lol

Nothing wrong with being average Gilmore :hugs:

Wishing for a BFP from somone on this thread SOON!!!! 6dpo here...nothing much happening :wacko:

come on ladies-- show me ur bfps... im positive ther will b sum this month!! im hopin 4 u all fingers crossed!

Hi Girls,

Think I am 3 DPO - according to CBFM, peaked Day 13, and Day 14, back to lows on the monitor since Monday morning (day 15). Its all a waiting game, god hate this bit. Felt stomach cramps yesterday most of the day and bit sick feeling, but you wonder if your imaginning these things dont you!! :cry:

Good luck on the TWW :dohh:

hello 2ww!! definately ovulated big temp rise this morning now its time to wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->