Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

hello 2ww!! definately ovulated big temp rise this morning now its time to wait!

Well, I'm in the 2ww wait you I think to the day! I O'd yesterday, so here we go again.

I'm hoping to see a some bfps in about a week or so, then ours about a week or so after that!! :dust:

Bees, Glowstar - Feeling anything yet???

Only thing I'm feeling is a hell of a lot of energy, then I'll just crash and fall asleep. Also getting AF like cramps and sharp cramps on my right side (thinking that may just be my undiagnosed abdominal pain coming back though). Oh also I had a headache today, the kind I get when I'm really, really tired, but I'm ok now. I am only 5dpo so not expecting much.

I have put a link to my chart in my sig now if anyone wants to peek. I only started a few days ago, mainly so I get into a rhythm so I am more likely to stick to it if I don't get a BFP and have to chart next cycle, I am not a morning person. However, charting has been really good for me as a whole. I have been setting my alarm for 7:30am every morning and forcing myself to get up (which is getting easier and easier) which means I have started eating breakfast and stopped missing so many lectures - however I did miss thursdays lecture, I lost time cleaning - OH thinks I'm 'nesting' lol.

I am starting to wonder if I ovulated when I thought I did because I didn't use OPK's or anything on certain days because they arrived late in the post. But me and OH have DTD at least every other day since CD4 so I think we have it all covered. I have a question -

If you get a +OPK does that mean you definitely ovulated/are going to ovulate ?
I ask because before this cycle I didn't get pains that I would class as ovulation pains but I was getting +OPKs on CD14 - CD15 so I don't know. Maybe the Agnus Castus is working it's magic ! Oh which reminds me, another question -

Does anyone know if it's ok to take Starflower Oil and Agnus Castus together ? Or do they affect eachother ? I have heard some good things about Starflower Oil and am considering trying it if I don't get my BFP this cycle.

10 Days Until Testing !!!

no, a positive opk doesnt guarantee ovulation... it just says you are having the surge that causes you to realse an egg... it cant guarantee you will. once you get a +OPK then if you do ovultate it will ne in the next 24-48 hours. it doesnt mean you have ovulated, or are ovulating. it is saying it is in your future. as long as an egg actually releases.

hello 2ww!! definately ovulated big temp rise this morning now its time to wait!

Well, I'm in the 2ww wait you I think to the day! I O'd yesterday, so here we go again.

I'm hoping to see a some bfps in about a week or so, then ours about a week or so after that!! :dust:

Hi Annabelle....welcome to hell :haha::haha:
8dpo not really had anything that I can't attribute to something else, ie gassy, cramping, backache things I seem to have every cycle :shrug: so who knows!!

Hi Annabelle....welcome to hell :haha::haha:
8dpo not really had anything that I can't attribute to something else, ie gassy, cramping, backache things I seem to have every cycle :shrug: so who knows!!

i was really quite gassy before my :bfp: ... and i think i felt less pregnant then i did every other cycle lol. nothing says you're out ;)

Can someone tell me why FF haven't joined today's temp up with the others ?

Bees - opks only tell you that you've hit your surge, which means you should ovulate 12-48 hours afterwards, but no guarantees of course. Temping is the best way to find out if you did ovulate. Good luck with that, I was terrible at temping b/c I never got up the same time everyday or I would forget.

Glowstar - Hell is right!! :dohh: That's a very accurate description once I'm about 5po and on; it's all I can think about.

I've heard more and more that the best early pg symptoms are the lack of symptoms. That or lots of cm. So, I'm hoping for nothing this month! :haha:

Hi Bees,

the only time I know that FF doesn't join them up is if you have 'discarded' them for some reason? I think sometimes if you put fever in too then it automatically discards them.

I'm back to CD2... thought this month might have been it as my LP is normally 12/13 days & this month it was 15... so I was getting hopeful, but nope :nope: she showed up yesterday.

Good luck to all those still waiting :thumbup:

xx

Ahhh thanks Lisa, I had a look and I had accidently clicked fever instead of fatigue =D

I am now wondering wether I ovulated in previous cycles because I had implant out for 5 months when I started. I had no CM, no ov pains or anything, but I did get +opk. This cycle I have had loads of EWCM (on CD8-10) and Ov pain aswell so FXed =D

I think the two main symptoms I have had in the past few days is immense back ache which makes me feel sick which I never usually get and then something that is very, very, very unusual for me.....I have been cleaning !!!!! I never clean but now I just keep doing it ! OH says I'm nesting lol.

No probs.. chart is looking good though - looks like you ovulated a few days ago..

Fingers crossed this is your month :hugs: & :dust:

xx

I honestly don't know when I ovulated which is annoying me. Looking at my chart I would have said it looks like I ovulated on CD17 because my temp was really low, but in previous cycles I had +OPKs on CD14 or CD15 so I have no idea. I'll prob just DTD every other day and wish for the best =)

Yep thats all we can do... we can try & pinpoint our fertile days but if you are :sex: every other day then it doesn't really matter if we know when it was... I just like to know for testing purposes cos I'm a POAS addict lol :haha:

good luck

Yea that's why I wanna know. AF is due in 5 - 8 days so I haven't got too much of a wait I suppose. Just gotta find things to keep me busy...I have been baking loads but should really start doing revision for uni ! Lol.

Hi girls

Nothing much happening with me either! Had some cramps for two days felt sick and gassy. No more pains. AF due from 27th to 1st so time will tell. I really hope its good news for someone this time. I get my bloods done tomorro day 21 progesterone level check.

8 days til testing time for me!!!

how is everyone else doing?

Ok here...tested yesterday and today BFN...just have a feeling I am def out this month :cry: AF due anytime between 26th Feb - 3rd March based on previous cycles but due to early OV could be before really :shrug:

im not holding out much hope either as we only managed once very early in my fertile window but at least i now know when i ovulate so hoping the next few months are better

Got my 12 week scan app through for 16th March! I will be 11wks and 3days.

On a more worrying note though although im trying to stay positive i had a bleed this morning and will also be having a scan this coming Wednesday too. Hoping and praying all will be ok and staying positive.

Good luck to all you testing soon, sending baby dust and bfp's to you all x

Hi Pixie, I had one with my first around same time frame as you, was mostly pink tinged discharge. Had an early scan and all was well. This can sometimes happen around time AF would have been due :winkwink: good luck with your scan :hugs:

Got my bloods taken this morning. Three weeks for results! Seems an awful long time. I will be calling before then. No more symptoms for me either think I'm out too! :-((.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->