Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

I tested yesterday with just an IC and read it after the time limit (16 & Pregnant was on so lost track of time) and was pretty sure I could see an uber faint pink line, but thought it could just be an evap. I tested with an IC again this morning (not FMU) and nothing, complete BFN but then tested again a couple of hours ago and there was an uber faint pink line again and this one within the time limit. Thing is, it's soooo faint I don't know what to think. OH can see it too so I dunno. Am gunna try and hold off testing until at least Wednesday.....I hate not knowing when I ovulated so I dunno how many DPO I am !!!

My temps dropped 2 days ago but are now coming back up. I checked my cervix and I have watery/creamy CM and cervix is medium/high, closed and medium/firm, dunno if that means anything or not. I was really feeling sick this morning and was dry gagging, I have been getting cramps and also my right breast has been getting really sharp pains through it. Thing is I symptom spot every cycle so I am not getting my hopes up because of symptoms anymore.

I took pics of the first one I did and it's in the pregnancy test board but its really hard to see in the pic. I will post pic on here later. Am on my phone ATM.

Top test is yesterday's which has dried so it doesn't count. Bottom one is todays and pic was taken at about 5-7 mins and packet says don't read after 10 mins.
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/IMG_20110222_081350.jpg
Am I going crazy or can you see the lines too ?

I can't see anything Bee's :shrug: what did the people on the other board say?

I can't see it Bees but i found they always seem lighter/less clear in photos. Still quite early too so fx'd a def line will show in the next few days x

No one on the other board could see it either, think it may just be all in my head lol.....oh well guess only time will tell !!!

Well never mind there is still PLENTY of time :winkwink:

My temps went right up this morning 11/12DPO...also woke up with a stuffy nose so think it might be because cold on the way :wacko:

glowstar-i got veryyyy stuffed up before my :bfp: even sore throats, i def thought i was getting sick, turns out it was just the hormones the baby was making! stuffed up is a good sign!

Pixie - Good luck! I had a little bit of spotting when I was around 8 weeks pg, but everything turned out okay for me as well, so I'm sure everything is fine. I get that any spotting is nerve wracking though. :hugs:

Morgan - 3 weeks to find out if you ovulated??? Good grief, that seems a bit ridiculous. When I had mine checked, it took 4 days and that was only b/c of the weekend. Hopefully you'll find out sooner than that.

Glowstar - I was just going to say the same thing about the stuffy nose. That's a sign of pregnancy. Do your temps usually go up like they have this many dpo??

Well, I'm about 6dpo and not feeling a thing yet. I'm taking that as a good sign, but pms usually starts at 7 or 8dpo, so we shall see in the next couple days. I know OH and I DTD at all the right times this month and I had loads of ewcm, so the odds are in my favor this time.

Sorry Bees, I can't see anything in those tests either. Let us know if you take anymore!

Hi Annabelle, this is my first cycle temping so I don't know :shrug: tested last 2 days and BFN and really feel like witch is on her way so I suspect it's because I have a cold brewing :nope:

I think Morgans test was to check progesterone levels not ovulation :winkwink: still....3 weeks is a long time!!!

You sound hopeful this cycle...everything x'd for you :hugs:

Pixie - Good luck! I had a little bit of spotting when I was around 8 weeks pg, but everything turned out okay for me as well, so I'm sure everything is fine. I get that any spotting is nerve wracking though. :hugs:

Morgan - 3 weeks to find out if you ovulated??? Good grief, that seems a bit ridiculous. When I had mine checked, it took 4 days and that was only b/c of the weekend. Hopefully you'll find out sooner than that.

Yeah that's what nurses said. I thought it was a long time. I'll give them a call in ten days or so. I don't see anything either bees. It's really frustrating just waiting. Driving me mad!!

Hi all! Just thought id let you know all went well at my scan. Baby measuring exactly what it should. Heard the heartbeat too, so emotional.

Anybody testing soon, must be getting close now! gd luck x

Awww look at your little bean Pixie :kiss: so glad everything went OK and you got to hear heartbeat :hugs:

Not tested again so just leaving it now and will wait for AF to appear :wacko:

Glad to hear you bean is all ok Pixie.

I had the tinyest bit of pink CM yesterday and had a huge temp drop today now left wpundering wethed it was an implantation dip or AF on her way.

Sorry if this post looks weird, am on my phone.

I would say that looks like AF on way Bee's :wacko: just based on temp drop and your average cycle length so far. Hope it's not though!

My temp was about same today, BFN and know AF around corner...just wish it would bloody hurry up and start...3 days now of serious cramping and backache and got a bad head cold so feeling really crap.

At least I know I have a decent LP...14 days today and I am ovulating...just need to catch that egg now :dohh:

im really glad i started temping it has really put my mind at rest as like you at least i know i am ovulating now so should be able to time everything better and last night OH said he was going to ask to be switched to days so that we have a better chance during my fertile window im normally totally stressed by this point in my cycle but just feel so relaxed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->