Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Your chart looks really nice Gilmore, nice low pre-ov temps and then a distinctive rise after Ov.....hope they stay like that :winkwink:

I like charting although it doesn't pre-warn you about OV, you can clearly see after...when it took place and if you BD'd in all the right places so you do feel more relaxed because you know you have pretty much done all you could that cycle....not sure if that makes sense :wacko:

Blood test was to check progesterone levels.

Isn't the progesterone level to see if you had a ovulatory cycle though? That's what my dr told me it was for basically. Progesterone levels are supposed to be at a certain level if you ovulate.

Congrats Pixie!! Glad everything is going well for you.

I'm 8dpo now and sore bbs are here, right on time. Dang. Oh well, I'll wait it out and see.

Cervix moved up even higher again today so am not loosing hope just let.....plus a lot of people implant at 11dpo don't they ?

AF got me too:cry:......testing again 25th March :wacko:

C'mon ladies a BFP from one of you pretty please :kiss:

Hi girls. I am not out yet but due any day I'm sure. Backache and low cramps just feel periody!! Due between now and Tuesday depending if I'm still on a 30 day cycle or not. Just want to move onto next cycle now!!

This temping mallarkie is bloody confusing!

i pseudo temped...the whole chart thing and stuff was foreign language to me. so i just took my temp, and if it was anywhere over what my body usually is(even after being out in the hot sun all day and running around my temp wouldnt be much above 97.2) i knew i was doing good lol. and used OPKs to judge my OV... that and the pinching feeling you get.

I'm defo out too. 28 day cycle again and the witch has arrived!! Moving on pressing "m" on the CBFM in the morning!!

well massive temp drop this morning so just waiting for the :witch: to show her face

hey ladies, sorry i been MIA- been visiting family over the half term while college/school is off, makin the most of sum time out, lol i had my scan tuesday, baby is 1 week bigger than i thought, (which wud mean i got pg day after my af??) i thought i had got pg cycle day 8= then 2 b told i was actually a whole week MORE preg than i thought!! new due date. 5th sept,
only prob, baby had his/her chin on chest whole scan, wudnt fidget or move out of that position long enuff 2 get an accurate measurement of nuchal fold, so now i hav 2 hav quadruple test instead, not too botherd, but was a lil annoyin, i dnt like havin blood tests ! :( but baby is well and growin great! bf and my kids came in 2 watch, as they r 8 and 5- i want them involved as much as poss, :) was lovely 4 them 2 b ther too

im slightly dissappointed 2 not c any :bfp: s com on ladies!!!! how r u all feeling?? r u all due 2 test soon??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->