Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

hey ladies, sorry i been MIA- been visiting family over the half term while college/school is off, makin the most of sum time out, lol i had my scan tuesday, baby is 1 week bigger than i thought, (which wud mean i got pg day after my af??) i thought i had got pg cycle day 8= then 2 b told i was actually a whole week MORE preg than i thought!! new due date. 5th sept,
only prob, baby had his/her chin on chest whole scan, wudnt fidget or move out of that position long enuff 2 get an accurate measurement of nuchal fold, so now i hav 2 hav quadruple test instead, not too botherd, but was a lil annoyin, i dnt like havin blood tests ! :( but baby is well and growin great! bf and my kids came in 2 watch, as they r 8 and 5- i want them involved as much as poss, :) was lovely 4 them 2 b ther too

im slightly dissappointed 2 not c any :bfp: s com on ladies!!!! how r u all feeling?? r u all due 2 test soon??

was this your first scan or did they have to wait until the baby got bigger to accuaratrely date it?

The cramping and spotting started yesterday, so full blown AF should be here today or tomorrow. That's okay, I already knew I was out before it started, so I'm fine now.

Glad you finally got your scan Kimberley. Baby looks good and cute in that position. I love baby profile pics like that!

Sorry about AF for the rest of you. I was hoping someone would get the bfp this month.

Hi KW!! glad to have you back and so glad everything OK with your scan and what a bonus to be a week ahead than what you thought you were :thumbup:

Annabelle/Gilmore.....gutted that none of us seem to be getting that elusive BFP :nope: I keep saying the laws of averages and all that...obviously none of us are average.....:haha:

Sorry to hear that Gilmore.
I am now waiting to ovulate doing Opks and temping this cycle and omg temping is confusing.

thanx ladies, this was my 1st scan, i will only hav 2 scans thru whole pregnancy, its a relief, as no-one (docs or midwifes) had actually confirmed i was preg, i kno hpts r 4 accurate nowadays, but its nice 2 b told by a proffessiona that ther is sumthing defo in ther!! was lovely, my son n daughter r goin mad, they cant wait til summer! they wana meet baby already, lol- they both want a boy??

only 2??? i would die! its been a month since my first and 2 weeks to my next and i will never make it! lol

u r usa- healthcare here is kinda.....lets jus say basic, we wud go private but ther is no need, if ther was any probs or comps we wud go private in a flash! dnt trust NHS at all, but as i want a natural, home birth this time, makes no diff 2 me :)
i can hav mor scans if i pay (around $200) but if baby is well and im ok not much point, other than 4 fun :)

yeah i am in the US...one thing you guys get is blood work... i still havent even had my HCG checked! grrrr.

i hav had 1 blood test, but they jus gota check 4 rubella immunity- tb immunity and iron-red cell levels. and 4 any abnormallitys, thats all, thats it :( not even heard babys heartbeat yet :(

i had my blood test today, i have no idea what they checked for except they took SEVEN FULL vials :( i HATE needleds so it was horrible.

im not sure if they will check my HCG or not. hmmm.

i have the at home baby doppler, i can listen to my baby heart whenever :) i love it!

health care here is so diff, ur 1st baby they r always makin appointments, do loadsa tests, but any subsequent pregnancy, plop-......they jus kinda leave u 2 get on wiv it, which i dont like! :( but as long as baby is well......spoze thats the main thing right?

i think i will have one appt a month, which seems so far apart! funny cuz previous to pregnancy if i went to the dr more than once in a year i was mad lol. do you get monthly visits or are they less than that?

i got my blood results, of course there was NOTHING about HCG on there =/ but i saw 3 different things below normal, and i looked them all up and they all pointed to anemia =/ but my prenatals have the recommended iron for pregnant women and i have been taking them since september, i am thinking this is bad :( i see the dr in 2 weeks i hope she can explain it all!

waaaaay less than that- had my booking, then my scan at hosp- then i wont c midwife til 16wks,
anemia is horrible, but so is the medication, bleurghh! bt i spoze we hav 2 do it dnt we :(

oh my goodness i cant believe how infrequently they check you! here they do urine tests once a month even just to make sure you dont have infection and arent dehydrated.

oh my goodness i cant believe how infrequently they check you! here they do urine tests once a month even just to make sure you dont have infection and arent dehydrated.

i wont even hav 4 appointments b4 36wks. !! its shockin, i seen my midwife 1 time, then she retired, i tried makin an appointment 4 16wks 4 bloods and urine, but they told me they currently dont even hav a midwife at that clinic!! 2 try again in a few wks!! what a joke, i wud LUV 2 kno who is gna b deliverin my baby??? obv too much 2 ask, and if ther is no "local midwife" how am i guna hav a home birth?? im think paramedics deliverin my baby will b the best option as at least they will get here, are available (and qualified) and i can still have home birth then"!!!!

geez...is there a next city over or anything sort of reasonable you could go to instead? i was just sent to a lab for blood and urine. and they send the results back to my midwife.

my husbands family is from england and he has told me the healthcare over there is really bad, i guess he was right. if its any consolation ours here in the US is going to be the same one day, we passed health care laws that put us on basically the same systems.

our healthcare is good, in the fact that EVERYONE gets healthcare free, (even if u are waiting 3yrs 4 hernia surgery) it does deal wiv urgent very well, ER is always good, but if they think they can giv u minimal care, they will! the healthcare is poop- but if they had concerns that summit was wrong wiv me, i do trust they wud look after me, but they r trusting me 2 figure out if i think summit IS wrong, :/

its a shame ur healthcare is guna b the same, ours wud b better if ther was mor staff/docs/midwife etc, considerin my area doesnt even hav a midwife i cudnt use 1 from another town, as it wudnt b my "local" midwife, its messed up- as i jus DONT hav A MIDWIFE RIGHT NOW! annoying, luckily everythin seem a.o.k!! i hav actually started feelin movements :)

how r u doin wiv urs?? almost out of the 1st tri! how does it feel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->