Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

i think what scares me most about how long they wait to scan you over there is ectopic, its really dangerous, can only be found with an ultrasound, and you only get til about 7 weeks before it could rupture.

it feels weird lol, like its happened sooo slow and so fast at the same time. im really hoping the myth about feeling better when you hit the 2nd trimester is true! i need to get some more energy, and need to get rid of this morning sickness!

thats exciting you feel movement, what does it feel like? :)

yeah i was so nervous once i finally got pg. thought what if it was phantom, etopic, or jus "not right" i wish i cud hav had an early scan jus 2 make sure evrythin was ok, i am feelin hugely relieved since 12wk scan, everythin is ok, baby fine, that was all i wnted 2 hear!!

and movement, they kinda feel like poppin corn or fizzy bubbles poppin- its not sumthin u can feel while u r movin around, but when i lay in bed at night can feel lil "flickers" if i concentrate on it, AMAZIN! lol- i do feel mich better since 2nd tri started, but still got super sore (.)(.) and the occasional icky feelin but only every couple days, i did pass out last week tho- (think it was cos i was tired and had lots 2 do) i wud hav called my midwife and told her BUT I DNT HAV 1! GRRR!
i think most of ur symptoms leave wiv the 1st tri cos u r less nervous, knowing ur past the "red zone" the relief makes u feel loads better!

is this ur 1st baby?

blu, how was ur scan??? come and share the news :D
bees,glowstar, how is ur ttc goin??
how r u ladies doin???? come and update!! <3

its is my first baby, yes. i know they say when the placenta takes completely over(which is i guess about 2nd tri) you feel better because you dont have all the hormones racing through you all the time. here's to hopin!

yes! i am relieved the placenta is doin all the hard work!! lol i feel much better anyway!

so what r u hopes-worries wiv pregnancy & birth, im a mum of 2, (i hav jack 8yrs and alicia 5yrs) feel free 2 ask me anything anytime, inbox me if u like, i can b ur personal
advice lady, hehe,

i can remember how daunting and scary bein a 1st time mum is! (especially at the tender age of 15!! yes, not a typo- i was really 15) lol- but i loved it so much i done it again at 18!!

Hi girls. How you all doing? Back on the TWW?? I am on day 14 and peaked according to the Cbfm. So plenty bonking and hoping!!! I also tried an opk today, this morning pos result tonight negative! Just shows you what a short window we have. Hope your all doing ok

Hi girls. How you all doing? Back on the TWW?? I am on day 14 and peaked according to the Cbfm. So plenty bonking and hoping!!! I also tried an opk today, this morning pos result tonight negative! Just shows you what a short window we have. Hope your all doing ok

hey- i also was shocked at how long a pos lasted, jus a few hours!! madness!! ill b hopin 4 u too!! fingers crossed!!
u ladies r so lucky, i ent gettin any- haha, fella workin extra as im not workin :/ ther will b cobwebs in ther at this rate!!!

Very confused !
CD15 - +OPK
CD16 - +OPK
CD17 - +OPK
CD18 - -OPK
CD19 (today) - +OPK

I think the neg OPK on CD18 was because I slept all day and did nothing and I know LH needs time to build up.....so any idea when I ovulated or even if I have yet ?
My chart isn't helping much because I keep oversleeping my alarm !!!

Mmmmmm just had a look at your chart, to be honest with all the EWCM and Watery CM and multiple +OPK's you are recording it won't be able to really tell when you ov unless you are consistent with the temp taking....if it's all over the place it's not accurate at all :wacko: there needs to be a sustained thermal shift....where your temp rises at least 3 times...then and only then will it tell you that you have OV'd.
Are you 100% sure all the OPK's are pos??? have you kept them and dated them in order...maybe one is more pos than the others? :shrug:

Just had another look and depends if your temps stay high next couple of days but would have said either CD12...but more likely CD18.

CD17 was the most pos one I had, so would that make OV CD17 or 18 ? Thanks for your help btw !

I would prob say CD18 then. I known it's hard temping but I set alarm even on weekends roll over, temp...then go back to :sleep: the thermometer remembers the temp so I can record it later on when I actually get up.
Your temps should stay up now (if you take them consistently!!!) then it should draw the crosshairs on, if they are dashed it's because all the other fertility signs don't match, ie +opk with ewcm with temp rises. If it's a solid line it's pretty sure that ov occurred.
I didn't get a +OPK (must have missed the small window) this cycle but still have solid line as temps and other recorded data say def ovulated.

My phone has had some issues recently so the alarm hasn't gone off on quite a few days so hopefully now it's all fixed. I don't think this cycle will be my cycle, not sure why, guess I'm just losing hope. So next cycle I will do OPK's and keep them so I can compare them and I will temp every day at the same time.
Thanks for your help !

My phone has had some issues recently so the alarm hasn't gone off on quite a few days so hopefully now it's all fixed. I don't think this cycle will be my cycle, not sure why, guess I'm just losing hope. So next cycle I will do OPK's and keep them so I can compare them and I will temp every day at the same time.
Thanks for your help !

i conceived my 5th cycle. you never know :)

i concieved 7th cycle, after 2 pos ovs, but on totally diff days, ??? i got pos opk on cd4-5 and got anpther around cd12-13 but according 2 my scans. i concieved a week b4 i thought i did, ?? so means i ovd the day after my period?? wierd, they had bcom really irregular?
do u think it is pos i o'd day after af? or is baby jus bigger than most 12wks??

So FF has given me solid crosshairs today for CD16.......confused !

I am now on Day 16 - High on the CBFM Days 14 & 15, pos OPK on day 14 too, only in the morning, night time a negative one. On the plus side, I got results from my blood test "bloods consistent and satisfactory with ovulation" :happydance:

Just need to hope again now........

So FF has given me solid crosshairs today for CD16.......confused !

Think the software is confused :haha: it's prob right based on your temps BUT you have never recorded a closed or medium cervix :wacko: You have recorded it as being HFO...if it's firm it really shouldn't be open...only for few days around OV time or when AF due, also with all the EWCM and +OPK's makes it really hard to make heads or tails of whats happening.
It is obviously trying to make sense of what you have input...so why not just use OPK's and CM rather than CP as well??? just a thought :shrug:

I am now on Day 16 - High on the CBFM Days 14 & 15, pos OPK on day 14 too, only in the morning, night time a negative one. On the plus side, I got results from my blood test "bloods consistent and satisfactory with ovulation" :happydance:

Just need to hope again now........

Great news with the blood results :thumbup: here's hoping this is your cycle :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->