Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

So FF has given me solid crosshairs today for CD16.......confused !

Think the software is confused :haha: it's prob right based on your temps BUT you have never recorded a closed or medium cervix :wacko: You have recorded it as being HFO...if it's firm it really shouldn't be open...only for few days around OV time or when AF due, also with all the EWCM and +OPK's makes it really hard to make heads or tails of whats happening.
It is obviously trying to make sense of what you have input...so why not just use OPK's and CM rather than CP as well??? just a thought :shrug:

Thanks I'll do that next cycle. I really don't think this month is mine, not sure why.

Also it's difficult to not think about TTC when I had a Biochemistry practical today where I had to use a chemical called TTC and we had to wait for the mixture to turn pink !

I know it's hard :hugs: but you will get there...chillax Bee's that's when it will happen. Why not have a cycle off from doing anything.....apart from BD every Other day from CD10 to CD20 :shrug: just a thought :kiss:

Well AF got me this morning with a nice temp drop I have adjusted my chart to OV on CD6 for last cycle and it looks like correct. I probably think my cycles are a little bit messed up from coming off the Soy Can't think what else it could be as all other cycles before soy have been normal.
I am reluctant to take it again this time until I get back on track and Ov at a decent time.

Bit depressed today to be honest as we tried in what we thought were all the right places but we were off by miles so it's been a wasted month really it does explain why I never got a +OPK though. We did actually BD on CD6 and chart looks like it had an implantation dip but was obviously just a second surge of progesterone

Oh well onwards and upwards....means I will have to start OPK's while still on AF

FX'd for all you other ladies

:hugs: glow

AFM well not getting on here much but still lurking, we changed the office round at work and now everyone can pretty much see my screen so as noone knows we are trying I can only come on very early in the morning before anyone else gets in,

so according to ff i am 4 DPO today! nothing i can do now but wait again!

Sorry Glow. I wish I could help.

Onto cycle 6 and caved and bought a CBFM...let's see what this month brings...:wacko:

You'll like the CBFM, especially when you are having such irregular cycles and negative OPK's.

anfd the sickness wil pass!! dnt worry, its a good sign, i was worried when i had a massive LACK of symptoms, lol

Hope so, am on 8dpo and only symptom so far is a dull ache (kinda like burning) just above my pelvic bone......did any of you have this ?

im not sure bees, this time was the only time i hav had NO symptoms, i actually remember NOTHIN! i thought i defo wasnt pregnant!!
burnin pains must b a sign of sum actuvity goin on tho, fxd 4 u sweetie

Thanks =) Cervix is high firm and closed and been getting quite a bit of creamy CM. And getting so impatient now......so tempted to pop to tesco.......someone stop me !

I promised OH I wouldn't test !!! Getting so annoying, I've usually tested like 4 times by now !!!!!!! I have been to both rainbow and Tesco and it took all my strength not to pick up a test.....my OH is a monster not letting me test =(.......maybe if I fake some tears he will give in and let me test.............?

I'm feeling really negative today - no "symptoms" to speak off, not that I would know what Im supposed to feel I dont suppose! AF due at end of this week. :wacko:

i dont know if anyone saw it, but my last post the day before i got my :bfp: was asking if you could still be PG with all your symptoms having disappeared and stressing how much i KNEW i was out and it was not my month.

just some food for thought :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"