Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

i had same thing, a complete lack of symtoms!!! i hav dun tests other months and actually felt sick, had food aversions, hot n cold, sore bbs, all that, and i WASNT preg,
me and bff wer tryin at same time, i only tested bcos she got a pos on xmas eve!! and she told me 2 test, jus 2 rule it out!!! and i was sure it was guna b neg- 2 the point wher i dint even say "plz b positive" over and over again while the test was processing, i was SHOCKED when it had a clear + !! i was SURE i wasnt preg that month!!

a lack of symptoms when actually preg seems 2 b a patern amongst a lot of women i kno who r ttc!!

Apart from cramps in my side and quite a bit of creamy CM, I am having no symptoms, temps still high (see chart) and AF due any time from tomorrow. OH let me cave and test, it wasn't FMU, I'm only 10dpo and it was only one of the cheapy strips you get in a pack of three for £1 from Savers and they are 25miu sensitivity.....pretty sure I don't see anything (so am feeling quite down) but here is a picture anyway.....
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/IMG_20110321_135824.jpg
I am having a psychic reading tonight with a guy that I know is really really good so will be interesting to see what he says, if anything, about me trying for a baby. I know a girl and he told her she was pregnant before she even knew and told her the correct sex ! She wasn't even trying for a baby, he's really, really good !!!

i used the same tests and didnt see anything until 11 or 12 dpo, and they you could BARELY see it.

I have my interview tomorrow and wanna know wether I'm likely to get AF or not.......grrrrr......I hate the TWW ! Might test again tomorrow morning with FMU before my interview. They came in a pack of 3 for a reason lol.

Think I might have to do that. Did you get any pain around your bellybutton before you get your BFP ? I have never had pain around my belly button before ! Was really bad yesterday, still there today but not as bad.

ladies, im havin a HUGE crisis, i am gainin weight at a rapid pace!!! not baby weight, its all fat!! i look huge, i was 9st 6lb, (about 130lbs) now i am 10st 9lb (around 150lbs) i hav gained soo much weight? i hav been eatin healthy for the last month, and i wasnt goin crazy wiv overeatin b4!, no kfc, no mac-ds, no crisps, chips, hardly any carbs, eatin loadsa fruit and veggies, i hav been tryin so hard, and nothing is workin?? i really dont understand why im not loosin, but gaining!! im only 4mnths preg, i hav gained the same amount i should hav gained thru my WHOLE pregnancy!!! my bmi was ok,(in ideal weight range) now i am overweight, (im only 5'2")
i am 1 of those ppl, who can eat anythin, whenever, whatever, and not gain weight, but now??? i am gainin weight even when im bein careful wiv what i eat?? i jus dnt understand it, ive cut out so much, im pretty sure if i cut out anymor food, ill b virtually starvin, im only eatin 3small meals a day, and snackin on rice cracker and fruit or celery/carrots etc,
i hav always been slightly obsessive about my weight. but i am worried i may get mor obsessive now! as i hav never been this heavy!!

i think because you have been pregnant previously you are more prone to gaining weight. just remember that based on what you are eating its healthy weight. its very possible you body feels you need it for the baby! dont try to diet or anything its bad for the baby...maybe go for a walk every day. but dont expect to lose weight, your body in your condition wont allow it. you still have 15 more pounds you can gain to be in the recommened weight gain anyway. dont freak out! just keep doing what you are doing and remember its for the baby :) and you can use this time to day dream about working out after the baby is born lol. thats what i do, haha.

eeek, hopefully, im eatin healthy so i dunno whats goin on, jus really ticcin me off!! lol i walk everywhere as oh is only 1 who drives, i guess im jus annoyed, i hav never been this big :(

With my first I gained 3 stone 1lb!!! started out at 8st4lbs...ended up 11st5lbs!!! She was only 6lb 5oz too!!! don't worry with 3 LO's to run after it will come off....I always say took 9 months to put it on....allow at least 9 months to get it back off :winkwink:
With second one...started out 8st 3lbs.....ended up 10st exactly and she was a pound heavier than the first one!!! mind you, breast fed her for over 6 months and within 4 months after having her ended up at 7st 10lbs and I am 5ft 6!! :wacko:

I didn't really put any weight on until I hit 35+ and now I am just under 10st...I have put a stone on in a year but think it's mainly age and contentment :winkwink:

I wanna see some bump pics !

Me, I'm sitting here in limbo. Two days late for AF, 13dpo, all BFN's on IC's and a Clearblue blue dye yesterday. Temps have dropped a bit over past two days but still pretty high. So I have no idea what to think. Am very tempted to pop to boots and pick up some FRER's today, someone please talk me (into or) out of it !!!

ok, ill upload a bump pic,
thanx 4 ur reassurance ladies, im not guna try and loose any weight, im jus guna try and keep it at wher it is now, !!
i never gained wiv the other 2, i jus had a belly, after both kids i was only a few lbs heavier, !! i think thats why i am strugglin, cos i am jus not used 2 it,!!

ok, enuff of me moanin bout my weight, lol bump pic comin up!!! x
ill hav 2 change my avatar, cos i dunno how 2 add 1 the other way

this was taken 2 days ago, im 16wks 3days, i feel massive already!! but this dress makes me look bigger than i really am,

bees, dnt test- it must b costing u a fortune in tests, !! if ur preg, itll still b ther in a few days right?? when is ur af due??
wait til the day b4!!
its soooo hard, i kno!! but itll save u sum money

Such a cute bump!

Af was due on 22nd but still am only 13dpo, should I want until tomorrow? Surly it would show up then?

I would wait bees, its makes it doubly worse when you have wasted money and then af shows up shortly after! As hard as it is try and wait it out until you are def late! Good luck, keeping fx'd for you!

Kimberly.... you look fab hun! Lovely bump. you are still tiny tho! I look like that already and weight def come on quicker than the first one! Although i am eating like a fatty pig so its to b expected in my case lol!

kimberly! i LOVE your bump! you look great! looks like a boy too ;)

bees-do you have any kind of dollar store(dont know the conversion of a dollar and a pound lol) type place there? i stocked up on tests from our dollar store for when i was anxious to serial test lol, so that i didnt go broke!

still could be early for a positive test, but could be early for AF too... if you test again use cheapie tests! save frer's and other expensive tests to confirm what you get on cheapie's :)

We have a PoundLand that sell 3 IC type tests for £1. I have quite a few cheapies already, I just love tests lol. I also know that a lot of people don't get + on cheapies until they are like 20dpo and I am so impatient. I guess I will keep testing with cheapies and I have 2 FRER's and 1 CB Digi if I see even a faint line.

I did an IC Midstream (20miu) with dilute urine (only about 3 hours maximum) about a hour or so ago, looked at it and nothing. About 30 mins after I did it I decided to take it out of it's casing and have another look and when I hold it up to the sun light, I think, think, I can see a very, very faint pink like. OH says he can just about see it too.....maybe it's there, maybe it's wishful thinking, who knows, but it's driving me crazy either way lol !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->