Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

i got my first + on an IC, the 20miu too...you could barely see anything! i took a picture of it and did the picture effet where it shows all black and white but one color...i did red so that if there was any color to that line it would show...ill show you:

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/163834_187998441226701_100000496396928_699079_1169530_n.jpg

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/163834_187998444560034_100000496396928_699080_1442064_n.jpg

i was 11 dpo i believe, but i may have ovulated earlier than i thought because the abby measures a few days ahead.

i can c 2 lines on that test- defo, but i wudnt hav doubted it if i had seen it, haha! i only got a faint + on clear blue dye test- and it faded shortly after, but it was positive enuff 4 me!! hehe, that v faint pos (after thinkin i defo wernt preg) was enuff 2 make me run 2 the chemist 4 2 clearblue digis 2 confirm!!! lol i think u jus kno when its defo a pos, i did, even tho i hav had faint positve b4?? or well....ive seen lines etc, i jus knew this time, this was it! i WAS preg, no doubt that time

thanx ladies 4 lovin my bump :) i also hv a gut feeling its a boy! i jus KNO- 3 OF MY BFFS are all havin girls, im defo havin a boy! i jus got thet feelin, lol

i was told i looked bigger than 4mnths, i dunno tho , its defo growin wether its pies, or baby, its gettin ther, and i also measured 1 week mor preg, ?? wierd, cos my dates ment i got preg jus 2-3days after ov?? hmmm, ?? giant baby maybe?? my oh is 6'2" ??

my dh is 6'2" as well, and my babay measures 3 days ahead... either they are extra long in there, or we are having giant babies lol.

with it being your 3, you will definitely show much more than previously... my bff is due 3 days AFTER me, and she is on her 2nd, look how big she is:

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/189445_1847197626883_1448940703_32040725_4284252_n.jpg

wow thats a whopper of a bump!! can u upload your bump? i hav bump envy, lol
my above post, (i ment 3days after af) not ov- soz,

i feel bumpy all over atm, lol- ppl hav been commenting on my belly a lot :/ my bf has defo said about it, haha

my bff is due 3days b4 me, i hav another friend who is 20wks, and my other friend is 1wks mor preg!! my neighbour is 3wks less than me,lotsa babies en-route, lol- apparently mor babies are concieved durin xmas and new year than any other time of year!! no surprise!! lol- cost of heating goin up...price of alcohol coming down....makes sense, hehe!

mine's not very impressive...

this was 14 weeks:

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/198032_208410615852150_100000496396928_846994_1547328_n.jpg

but i am pretty sure its shrinking cuz this is 13 weeks:
https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/197488_206303476062864_100000496396928_831903_2472058_n.jpg

:hissy: I want a bump :sulk: I have major bump envy right now lol. You all look so gorgeous and pregnant !

Anyway tearing myself away from the green eyed monster for a minute.
My temps went back up to 97.78 this morning (I was worried I had read it wrong and was 97.18 but checked twice and concluded it was 97.78) so that's good I hope. I also tested this morning after about 6 hours of sleep and only used a Morrisons own (either 20miu or 25miu). Anyway, I think I can see something but is probably just be wishful thinking. Please let me know what you think !

https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/IMG_20110325_062945.jpg

Anyway, back to my Biochemistry practical report, it's due in my 4pm today. Am so tired, don't feel like the 10 minute walk to the university lol.

i cant c anythin- lol, but thats prob cos i been sat in the blazin sun readin a book, lol my eyes need 2 adjust some-what,
you will too hav a bump soon,!!!!! :) then we will all b jelous of ur growin bump, hehe! jus stay positive luv it will happn!! promise!!!

and prettymachine (or becky if ud prefer) ur bump looks good!! why is every1 bigger than me?? hmm!! lol= a woman at my daughters school this morn told me i dnt look preg at all!! says she was huge at 4mnths?? im confused?? lol spoze every bump is diff, jus like every pregnancy and baby is!! right?? lol
i hav treated myself 2 sum new books, as i havent read a good one in a while, and i wana share, im reading cougars, (inspiration behnd the hit tv show) but i havent watched the tv show, it is AWESOME, im a quarter of the way thru and i only bought it this morn!!!

I just checked my cervix, high, medium, medium (bare in mind I am very bad at determining CP) and very very wet, but on my finger (sorry if TMI) was a load of wet bit it was like a dark yellow/light brown colour, think it may be the start of AF. Am now feeling really stupid and down.

i cant c anythin- lol, but thats prob cos i been sat in the blazin sun readin a book, lol my eyes need 2 adjust some-what,
you will too hav a bump soon,!!!!! :) then we will all b jelous of ur growin bump, hehe! jus stay positive luv it will happn!! promise!!!

and prettymachine (or becky if ud prefer) ur bump looks good!! why is every1 bigger than me?? hmm!! lol= a woman at my daughters school this morn told me i dnt look preg at all!! says she was huge at 4mnths?? im confused?? lol spoze every bump is diff, jus like every pregnancy and baby is!! right?? lol
i hav treated myself 2 sum new books, as i havent read a good one in a while, and i wana share, im reading cougars, (inspiration behnd the hit tv show) but i havent watched the tv show, it is AWESOME, im a quarter of the way thru and i only bought it this morn!!!

people keep telling me they think i am having a girl because i am carrying kinda everywhere--like i lost my hips, and kinda my whole stomach is growing. and i have heard boys you just gorw forward, no where else. thats what makes me think your bump is a boy. i wonder if the woman at your daughters school had a girl?

bees- i dont see anything =/ i played with the photo too, the way i did with mine, and nothing. as far as your CP goes, i remember mine was hard to reach a few day before i got my + but i wasnt really sure what else to feel for or where it should have been lol. my temps were actually lower when i actually got the + then the month before leading up to AF.

sometimes i think its better to ignore what you are supposed to look for, and just trust your instincts. if your instincts say you arent out, test every morning! (no need to repeat during the day, your hormones dont increase quick enough for it to show up later in the day). you never know when you may have implanted and how long it could be for the test to come up positive. just because i got mine pretty early doesnt mean you would...when ever either of our bodies implanted could be completely different :)

AF just got me. Am feeling really down now.

Am gunna try preseed this cycle. Any tips or is it easy to use ?

i used preseed. VERY easy to use ;) just fill the applicator about halfway,all the way is TOO much.

Thanks, how many months were you using it before you got your BFP ?

got my + the second month with it. but the second month i was also drinking red raspberry leaf tea, taking b-6, and i had takin soy iso's. i think the combo really helped.

How many cups of RRL tea were you drinking a day. I have some but am never sure how much I should be drinking !

i just had one every night. it was so delicious! you cant drink it when you are pregnant so i miss it lol.

Thanks I will try that !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->