Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

sorry the :witch: got u bees, it will happn, promise, how long is it now that u been ttc???
i was ttc 7mnths and i thought summit was up...??
becky, i think the whole- high-low, weight all over/jus in bump thingy 4 determinin sex is a load of codswallop- haha, i was tiny (around 8st) wiv both my kids, and i only had a bump, dint gain weight anywhere else at all, ?? ppl will always hav the lil quirky sayings, but i dnt listen 2 any of it, haha, its always guna b 50/50 isnt it, tbh, im jus grateful 2 b preg!! i dnt mind too much bout gender, but i always had a feelin bout what i was havin wiv my 2 children, and i jus feel like its a boy this time, plus 3 of my bffs r havin girls, what r the chances that we r ALL havin girls?

Sorry AF got you Bee's :hugs:

CD12 and peak on CBFM so plenty of BD'ing to be done next couple of days :thumbup:

sorry the :witch: got u bees, it will happn, promise, how long is it now that u been ttc???
becky, i think the whole- high-low, weight all over/jus in bump thingy 4 determinin sex is a load of codswallop- haha, i was tiny (around 8st) wiv both my kids, and i only had a bump, dint gain weight anywhere else at all, ?? ppl will always hav the lil quirky sayings, but i dnt listen 2 any of it, haha, its always guna b 50/50 isnt it, tbh, im jus grateful 2 b preg!! i dnt mind too much bout gender, but i always had a feelin bout what i was havin wiv my 2 children, and i jus feel like its a boy this time, plus 3 of my bffs r havin girls, what r the chances that we r ALL havin girls?

there is a group of 4 of us all due around the same time here too--my bff, my husbands cousin, a friend from high school, and myself. so far one has gotten a gender and its a girl...i am curious to see how we all turn out too...

This is now my 6th cycle.
Am determined to catch eggy this cycle, am going to do 2 OPK's a day from CD7 and I'm going to keep them all so I can compare, I am going to use preseed and I am going to prop my bum up after sex, I am going to take more Maca aswell.

I dunno if I told you gals, but I had a psychic reading last cycle from a guy my mum and step-dad have had reading from before (if you live in Norfolk or Suffolk, I can give you his name, he is amazing !). He didn't know my step-dad was my step-dad and he had his reading back in Jan and told him that someone in his family is TTC and that there will be a positive or a baby by the end of this year.
When I had my reading, the first thing he said was "Right, you're trying for a baby aren't you, well don't worry, I know you are on your 5th month but your not barron and your boyfriend isn't a jaffa, you will be pregnant by end of spring, start of summer, and it will be a boy."

I had told him absolutely nothing ! So hopefully he is right, Summer starts June 21st so lets see if I am pregnant by then.

He also knew I was at uni and knew what I was studying !

My aunty who died from cancer when I was a baby came through which was really nice, and my granddad who I barely knew aswell.

He also told me I have two spirit guides, ones an Egyptian and one is a hopi red indian.

wow thATS fab stuff bees, how accurate is he!! wow! ihope he is right, i can get how u r feelin about now tho- havin been here myself, 6mnths of tryin, its HELL!! but i was so relieved when it happnd, finally! it will also happn 4 u :) and u will b so happy :)

Hopefully that reading gives you some PMA Bee's :hugs:

CD12 and got my first peak on CBFM :thumbup:

Bees i used preseed and conceived first month of using it every time over my fertile week. (the month before i only used it on +opk day). Def 1/2 tube is Plenty!!! It may have just been coincidence but i like to think it helped! It was my 6th cycle of trying after our loss so i too was getting impatient.

Good luck to everybody this cycle..... Would be lovely to see BFP's soon, baby dust to you all x

so how r we all feelin on this thread???
i hav a scan in jus over 2wks!! we wernt guna find out gender but im toyin wiv the idea now, lol- jus curious, i really think this will b a boy, but now im impatient 2 kno!!
any1 else wana find out gender?? or r u also keepin it as a surprise!!

Awww you must be so excited ! I'd say keep it a surprise, but then again if I was in your situation I don't think I could lol.
I can't believe how far along you are Kim !!! It seems like only yesterday you announced your BFP, time really flies !!! Plus looking at your tickers, it's nice to know how many days left until my birthday.
You better squeeze that little one out on Sep 12th !!!!! Lol.

Anyway, my preseed arrived today =) I am so excited to start using it !!! I am going to use it from CD12 until 2 days after ovulation, just to make sure I'm covered. I usually ovulate on CD16. The suggested 3g or 4g seems like LOADS so I think I am going to start at 1g and then 2g as I get closer to ovulation.
My OPK's arrived today, just IC ones (green handle) and I got 30. Dya think I should do one once or twice a day ?
I am determined to make this cycle my cycle, I need some good news after finding out yesterday that I didn't get into the Midwifery course I wanted to do !

Hiya all. We are staying team yellow as we did on our first..... soooooo tempting to find out tho. I also have a feeling we are having a boy. Am determined to stay strong and not ask, luckily my hubby will be there to stop me!

Bees i would test twice a day if i were you! I was a little obsessed with them mind! Good luck with the preseed! I used it every time for 5 days over ovulation! Hope it does the trick for you! Good luck x

so how r we all feelin on this thread???
i hav a scan in jus over 2wks!! we wernt guna find out gender but im toyin wiv the idea now, lol- jus curious, i really think this will b a boy, but now im impatient 2 kno!!
any1 else wana find out gender?? or r u also keepin it as a surprise!!

let me tell you about wanting to know the gender! lol! i need to know so bad that i cant hold out until my sexing scan in 26 days, that i have an appointment this evening at a 3d scan place to get the gender!

i like the idea of knowing so i can be prepared--i can have a gender themed baby shower and regisiter for gender specific items... and if i see cute little things for a boy or girl, i can buy the proper one's! i will be just as suprised when i find out today as i will be at birth, just sooner :)

i think you are having a boy too... i am super curious to see if we are right :)

i'm so convinced i am having a girl, that i expect to see little boy parts today lol.

Awww you must be so excited ! I'd say keep it a surprise, but then again if I was in your situation I don't think I could lol.
I can't believe how far along you are Kim !!! It seems like only yesterday you announced your BFP, time really flies !!! Plus looking at your tickers, it's nice to know how many days left until my birthday.
You better squeeze that little one out on Sep 12th !!!!! Lol.

Anyway, my preseed arrived today =) I am so excited to start using it !!! I am going to use it from CD12 until 2 days after ovulation, just to make sure I'm covered. I usually ovulate on CD16. The suggested 3g or 4g seems like LOADS so I think I am going to start at 1g and then 2g as I get closer to ovulation.
My OPK's arrived today, just IC ones (green handle) and I got 30. Dya think I should do one once or twice a day ?
I am determined to make this cycle my cycle, I need some good news after finding out yesterday that I didn't get into the Midwifery course I wanted to do !

i agree on using less than suggested of your preseed... i think start CD 10 with the preseed though, because you NEVER know what weird things your body may do. i started OPKS cd8 and used them until they went back negative...i did once a day. i also BD every other day starting cd8 until my OPKS got color on them, then we BD every night until the OPKs were negative again, and once more for good measure!

i think it took me 6 cycles to get my + as well.

Bee's my OV changes every cycle so I would start on CD10 too and do one every mid afternoon...what ever you do make sure you gold your pee for 4 hours so you know you are getting an accurate reading :winkwink:

Will do.
Am looking to go home to see family for a bit but am worried I am going to miss OV days at home lol. Think I'll just stay put.

Will do.
Am looking to go home to see family for a bit but am worried I am going to miss OV days at home lol. Think I'll just stay put.

lol! i went to see family during my OV too(+ cycle) i was sooo close to BD in my SILs bed but then i didnt have the heart! LOL! a few days later my other SIL, BIL, niece and nephew slept over at our house and we BD very quietly---still looks like that may have been the lucky night ;) if they only knew hahaha!

It's weird it seems I always ovulate at my uni home and then I'm in my TWW while I'm at my family home, which isn't good cos I aways have my Mum pushing me to test early lol and everything I do she goes "You're not pregnant are you ?"

i know the feeling, every time i would post about being tired, having a headache, feeling sick etc on facebook before i was actually pregnant, my MIL or SIL would IM me, "are you pregnant!!!???!!" lol. needless to say she is wayyy excited now that i actually am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->