Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Congratulations on finding out you are having a little girl! How exciting! Bet you cant wait to go shopping now! x

yay congrats on the girl!!! yippee!! i hav been buyin baby stuff, not neutral either, lol-- i seen cute dresses and jeans and i hav bought stuff 4 both genders, :/ but so many ppl i kno are also preg and due b4 and after me, so we are guna giv the stuff we dont need as gifts, :) its exciting!! i decided NOT 2 find out, OH is adamant that we hav 2 wait, so we will find out when he/she is born!!
bees, my due date changed at my last scan!! my new date is now 5th sept!! so a week b4 ur bday!!
good luck wiv the preseed, i hope it does the trick!! i cant wait 2 hear about ur BFP!! i kno it wont b much longer!! :) but i also kno how frustratin it is :( i tried everything!! lol-

i had sum bad news ystdy- my sister has given her son up 4 adoption, he is almost 4, i had agreed 2 hav him 4 her but she said she "dint need the help" she was workin in an unsavoury "business" and has had probs wiv drugs, its bittersweet atm, she wasnt lookin after him, but i feel sorry 4 the lil boy, i wish i had jus gon and got him,

on another note, i hav been so emotional lately, cryin 4 no reason, lol- and hav backache a lot, and my pelvis/pubic bone hurts, like i been kicked!! arrgghh!

yay congrats on the girl!!! yippee!! i hav been buyin baby stuff, not neutral either, lol-- i seen cute dresses and jeans and i hav bought stuff 4 both genders, :/ but so many ppl i kno are also preg and due b4 and after me, so we are guna giv the stuff we dont need as gifts, :) its exciting!! i decided NOT 2 find out, OH is adamant that we hav 2 wait, so we will find out when he/she is born!!
bees, my due date changed at my last scan!! my new date is now 5th sept!! so a week b4 ur bday!!
good luck wiv the preseed, i hope it does the trick!! i cant wait 2 hear about ur BFP!! i kno it wont b much longer!! :) but i also kno how frustratin it is :( i tried everything!! lol-

i had sum bad news ystdy- my sister has given her son up 4 adoption, he is almost 4, i had agreed 2 hav him 4 her but she said she "dint need the help" she was workin in an unsavoury "business" and has had probs wiv drugs, its bittersweet atm, she wasnt lookin after him, but i feel sorry 4 the lil boy, i wish i had jus gon and got him,

on another note, i hav been so emotional lately, cryin 4 no reason, lol- and hav backache a lot, and my pelvis/pubic bone hurts, like i been kicked!! arrgghh!

awww i am so sorry about your sister. my sister has a tiny baby and is looking to live in a shelter, i always have in the back of my mind i may end up with the baby one day--but i think my sister wouldnt hold back on me taking the baby before adoption.

thats cute about the buying stuff--i had thought about doing the same thing--i did it with one little pair of girl boots and decided if it was a boy surely one of my friends would have a girl! but none of us had a gender yet so i got nervous to buy anything. i WANTED to! this saturday i get off work at 3pm and i am going straight to BabysRUs(one of our big baby stores) and buying a few of the things i have eyed so many times :)

i havent gotten too emotional yet, i am still waiting for it.

so this little girl in me measured at 16+4 yesterday!! i was 15+1...i am curious to see if they bump my date at my official scan on the 25th...if it stays at that rate the baby will be due on DH's birthday! its gonna be one bigggg baby! lol.

Congratulations a little girl - LOVELY :kiss:

PS AF got me again on Tues :wacko: Oh well, month three with the CBFM.

CD17.....not much happening....am around 3-4dpo....back in the waiting game :wacko:

yeah we hav a babies r us too- (but it is usually inside a toys r us) oh took the kids 4 sum treats few wk ago and said he was eyein up the baby stuff, so i may go hav a look- lol
yeah i feel like i let my nephew down, i wish i had been mor persistent and made her hand him over 2 me, i feel so sorry 4 the lil lad, he is wiv strangers, the uk care system is ok ( personal experience, i was also in care) but i also kno how scared and lost that lil boy must feel :( that is the second child she has "handed over!" it infuriates me!!
shame i cant do mor!! but im guna call the social services and c if i can still hav visits n stuff. im sure he will b happy 2 c me! <3

on the baby stuff, i c cute stuff, i buy cute stuff, lol i cant help myself lol- i jus HAVE 2, lol im guna try and control it a bit now, cos its costin twice as much as it should!! lol-

hey ladies just checking in hows everyone doing?

Congrats on finding out your having a girl!

AFM: well still trying have doc appointment on 21st april fx things get moving!

hey! i just snooped you yesterday to try to see how things were going for you!

and thank you! good luck!

Anyone heard from Blu ?
Haven't seen her post in ages !!!

CD18...4dpo so not much happening :wacko: Glad you got your Doc's appointment...hopefully they will have some answers for you and get things moving :hugs:

i did some little girl shopping today!

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/206354_210986198927925_100000496396928_864825_1225382_n.jpg

Awwww how cute...make it all seem so real!!! not long really and a little person will be filling all those clothes :kiss:

awww super cute baby clothes :) i hav a bought a few hello kitty bits, i hav an obsession wiv hello kitty, lol- will b a "hello kitty baby" if it IS a girl :) scan in jus over 2wks, still not guna find out what we r having tho ......
i asked ages ago if any1 had heard off blu- got no reply, i do hope she is ok, maybe she is sooo busy organisin baby things she hasnt been able 2 get online, i hope everythin is goin good 4 her!
#.

i could never wait the whole 9 months to know the gender! lol. shows your will power vs. mine. 2 of my friends get genders next week and i am dying waiting for THEIR genders LOL.

i loved hello kitty when i was little, especially keropi. (not sure if i spelled that right--the little frog lol) im going mostly monkies! :) but i also love animal prints too.

maybe does anyone have an email address for blu, ive tried to find posts by her elsewhere a couple times and failed.

yeah i hav had no luck findin blu either, :/
i hav hello kitty duvet set, tons of cuddly toys, jewellry, watch. toothbrush, toys, candles, tins, mugs, and a tattoo on my ankle,. hehe,
my will power is waining slightly, i am curious now, REALLY curious, but im sure i dnt wana kno?? arg i actually dnt kno what i want!!
i really feel its a boy, like im 99% sure, i jus need a sonographer 2 tell me im right, haha! maybe i will find out maybe not??
if i get too curious ill jus book a 3/4d scan, haha, while he is at work, lol- then if i slip up and mention gender he wont think nothin of it, and i can act surprised when he/she is born, haha!
what do u think ur havin becky?? boy girl?? i hav guessed correctly wiv both of my other preg

yeah i hav had no luck findin blu either, :/
i hav hello kitty duvet set, tons of cuddly toys, jewellry, watch. toothbrush, toys, candles, tins, mugs, and a tattoo on my ankle,. hehe,
my will power is waining slightly, i am curious now, REALLY curious, but im sure i dnt wana kno?? arg i actually dnt kno what i want!!
i really feel its a boy, like im 99% sure, i jus need a sonographer 2 tell me im right, haha! maybe i will find out maybe not??
if i get too curious ill jus book a 3/4d scan, haha, while he is at work, lol- then if i slip up and mention gender he wont think nothin of it, and i can act surprised when he/she is born, haha!
what do u think ur havin becky?? boy girl?? i hav guessed correctly wiv both of my other preg

i thought i was having a girl(which was initally a realy big disappointment lol)... but my intuition was SO strong for girl, thats why i HAD to find out--to see if i was right lol. and of course we know now i was infact right lol.

Hi Girls,

Just checking in. :thumbup: Hope your all well, pleased to read that all the "bumps" are doing good :happydance: I am now on CD8, patiently waiting for the CBFM to "peak" and tomorrow we have our first hospital appointment! :wacko: Ill let you know how it goes!

Take care ladies x

aww i hope it happns soon 4 u!! it will, im sure, what cycle r u on now?

Hi, Was at the hospital today, Nurse was lovely and explained everything - hubbie to have another SA done and had bloods taken to check for thyroid, also been advised to give up smoking! I was then taken and given an ovary scan - was ok - not half as bad as a smear test and very interesting - could see both ovaries, all ok, could even tell I was about to ovulate. She advised me to throw CBFM away! and BD 3 times a week!! :happydance: I like the CBFM though so will use it for the time being! I have to have more bloods taken when next AF arrives, while bleeding - need to look up why cos I cant remember, lots to take in and now have to wait for more test results and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->