Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

theo isnt african, (i dnt think) oh's mum is called theofiora?? or summit like that, i jus kno her as theo,. lol- :)
jus 2 add my say, i hav never had a transvaginal ultrasound, but i hate all the "lets mess around wiv ur vagina" stuff, lol why?? WHY?? lol but if they gota do it....well, they gota, im jus 1 of those ppl who HATE ppl seein me "in my glory" (oither than oh,) lol i HATE all the inpersonality of it, admittedly i dnt want then 2 play sexy music, offer me wine and sweet talk me b4 proddin about down there, but i hate the impersonality of it all, haha, i kno they see it everyday, but not mine, lol-

I don't mind when they just feel and stick their fingers in (for lack of a better term) it's when they look down there aswell, and those speculum bloody hurt ! They are like a medieval torture device !!!

they didnt really look down there when they did mine(thank god)... they just kinda stuck it in under the robe thing they have you put on. i hate having my stuff examined too...im very private with my privates lol.

lol ditto,
i hav never minded while buckled n crippled in the agony of labour, they cud do jus about anythin then, lol
but when i was 15- 2wks overdue wiv my son, and i had 2 b induced no sign of labour startin so they had 2 keep puttin prostin gel in ther, soo painful, and uncomfy!! it was the worst experience of my life!! i was worried about bein prodded before i needed inducing, but was reassured by every1 "when ur in pain, u really dnt care" but that soooo wasnt the case!! awful!
lol- i hated it and i kno i still will wiv this 1, i am also v private about my body parts,

Hi, Im ok, in limbo again! TWW 3DPO just have to wait and see. I feel ok, just have to wait patiently again! Decided that when I go on holiday in June, no monitors, no opks - maybe still temp though. I am finding the temping very interesting. DH has another SA check on 26th May got him on FertilAid.

Hope all you mums to be are well. :happydance:

I am fine....CD2...after appearing to get a very faint BFP....AF arrived @ 15dpo....onto cycle #7 :thumbup:

Hi, Im ok, in limbo again! TWW 3DPO just have to wait and see. I feel ok, just have to wait patiently again! Decided that when I go on holiday in June, no monitors, no opks - maybe still temp though. I am finding the temping very interesting. DH has another SA check on 26th May got him on FertilAid.

Hope all you mums to be are well. :happydance:

the TWW is the LONGEST 2 weeks ever!

temping was weird for me too, i did it, but not full out lol. it was confusing haha.

im well, havc my scan on monday, :) 20wks!! woohoo cant believe how quick!! its gon, (i got preg on cycle #7 btw) longest 7mnths of my life, i was sure it was never guna happn!!!
so how r u becky? how u feelin, my sickness has gon a bit now (along wiv my appetite) and im weighin jus under 11st (70kg) havent gained in about 2 wks now¬! :) feel huge tho!! haha,
i may b able 2 find out on monday the gender, but we r still sayin we dnt wana hehe! oif i change my mind and bf dont, im guna book a private scan, lol, and tell him its jus a check up- hehe
so how r we all feelin??? hope every1 doin good!!!

how exciting! i agree it is going really fast! and too slow at the same time lol.

i feel ok... i do feel less sick again...not cured, but not so miserable... i agree my appetite has gone down too. i mean i still eat a lot, but nt like i was. i dont wake up starving lol. looks like we weigh about the same right now lol. i must be showing more now, i have been asked twice in 2 days when i am due by strangers lol.

do we know how bees is doing???

well guys, i think i might really be pregnant! this took me by surprise lol.

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/215353_214476498578895_100000496396928_894264_758054_n.jpg

lush bump :) yeah im showin mor too- ill upload a pic at 20wk, im so moody and emotional i spent all this morn (woke up at 5-30am) and much of ystdy cryin, cos i hav a cold and i feel run down, my nose hurts from blowing it so much, arrgghh my poor OH has been gettin the worst of it, we had a massive row ystdy, 4 no reason other than i felt like havin it out wiv him, i feel like such a cow!!!
i doubt he will b wantin another baby in a hurry, after dealin wiv my mood swings..... am i the only 1 feelin completely emotionally crippled?? its the worst i hav felt in ages!! i feel like im goin mad!!
lookin 4ward 2 20wk scan on monday morn, itll b nice 2 c baby again, (he/she is a night owl already, i can guarantee when i get into bed, he/she'll start kickin around in ther!! and it stops me sleepin cos im too busy feelin it all, haha!
sooo i need 2 get out 2day, and get out of this miserable slump im in,

havent heard off blu- im startin 2 get worried now, i hope her and baby r ok, maybe she jus dnt com on now that she is preggo, maybe she jus been busy, ??

That's a lush bump Prettymachine :hugs:

Good luck with your scan Kimberley :hugs:

lush bump :) yeah im showin mor too- ill upload a pic at 20wk, im so moody and emotional i spent all this morn (woke up at 5-30am) and much of ystdy cryin, cos i hav a cold and i feel run down, my nose hurts from blowing it so much, arrgghh my poor OH has been gettin the worst of it, we had a massive row ystdy, 4 no reason other than i felt like havin it out wiv him, i feel like such a cow!!!
i doubt he will b wantin another baby in a hurry, after dealin wiv my mood swings..... am i the only 1 feelin completely emotionally crippled?? its the worst i hav felt in ages!! i feel like im goin mad!!
lookin 4ward 2 20wk scan on monday morn, itll b nice 2 c baby again, (he/she is a night owl already, i can guarantee when i get into bed, he/she'll start kickin around in ther!! and it stops me sleepin cos im too busy feelin it all, haha!

havent heard off blu- im startin 2 get worried now, i hope her and baby r ok, maybe she jus dnt com on now that she is preggo, maybe she jus been busy, ??

i havent been too emotional suprisingly...of course there is still time lol. i have been finding my DH more annoying/irritating...i have snapped at him a couple times but i get over it fast so thats good.(not my fault he does stupid things :haha: )

im sorry you are sick! i have been sick a couple times already and i was miserable too! for your nose, put vaseline on it! it feels really good after it gets raw from blowing it.

i havent been too emotional suprisingly...of course there is still time lol. i have been finding my DH more annoying/irritating...i have snapped at him a couple times but i get over it fast so thats good.(not my fault he does stupid things :haha: )

im sorry you are sick! i have been sick a couple times already and i was miserable too! for your nose, put vaseline on it! it feels really good after it gets raw from blowing it.

whats ur man been doin 2 make u snap lol-
, i found it suddenly caught hold of me this week, i was fine til now, and then suddenly, a blubberin wreck!! lol- it may catch up wiv u, although i dnt remember bein so emotional in previous pregnancys,so maybe this is jus 1 of those things a combo of bein tired, (havin a thoughtless, stubborn oh) and jugglin a million "favours" 4 ppl, i am havin a week of RELAXATION nxt week!! thats jus what i need!!.ok, so. vaseline already on the nose, so now its shiny AND red, wow, i look like rudolph the reindeer, LOL i hav bags under my eyes and look propa pale, i look jus terrible, i cant wait 4 this 2 pass (hey girls i jus remembered, an upside 2 this pregnancy,. easter jus nxt weekend, usually i hav bought loadsa eggs, (and eaten a few) i hav gon totally off choc!!) so hav saved a fortune in replacin eggs, hehe!)
x

i tried lettin u all kno ystdy but my net was bein funny, i wrote a reply and when i went 2 send my screen jus said "oops there has been a problem...? i dunno
anyway, scan went great!! im sure i saw boys bits too!!!- but cudda been anythin right?? lmao! baby is measuring fine, its right size and everythin is great!! all growin and healthy :) but it really hates being disturbed!! he/she moved away from the doppler soooo many times, and wudnt keep still!! lol- it took ages 2 get good images of the measurements etc, but im jus overjoyed its all ok :) defo a lively baby! fulla energy, i am absolutely adamant its a boy now, i am sure i saw summit, sonographer wudnt comfirm or deny as i said i dint wana kno gender!! but if it wasnt a todjer she wudda jus told me what it was that i saw!! hmmm! OHs face lit up when i said, "its a boy, i jus saw summit!" but then im no expert and cudda got it completely wrong.....i WILL b buyin boys clothes/things from now, haha!
sooo whats ur guesses ladies? do u think i may hav it right?? or is my untrained eye not adequate enuff 2 b makin presumptions?? :D either way baby is healthy and growin good, so i am SUPER-HAPPY!!!<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->