Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Glad to hear you girls are doing well. Not long now ! Must be so exciting.

I am now onto cycle 7 and with exams and everything me and OH decided we would just relax this months and hope for the best. So no temping, no OPK's etc.
I had my ultrasound for my pain yesterday and she didn't find anything wrong but told me that I had just ovulated or was about to because there was a collapsed follicle, but it was on the opposite side to the pain (pain on right, ovulation on left) and I got to see my ovary which was really cool. So now I know there is nothing wrong with me we are going to give it another couple of months and if no luck then we are going to get some of those sperm analysis kits and test OH's swimmers.

I really hope I catch eggy this month. It's really, really getting to me. I was watching Misbehaving Mums-To-Be last night and I was in tears wondering why women like that can have a baby and yet me and OH who are healthy weight, don't drink and don't smoke have absolutely no luck yet ! It's doing my head in, everywhere I see people are pregnant or have young babies. My niece turns 1 next month and I don't think my (16 year old) sister is a very good mother. They are moving into a council flat, her 'fiancee' (who is also 16) has quit college to try and be a professional footballer and he is a major homo-phobe which makes me worry about how my niece is going to grow up.

I just feel like I have tried everything and nothing it working. I know I have ovulated this cycle because the ultrasound person confimed it, and we DTD around the right time (2 days before, on the day of ov and hopefully tonight aswell) so if no luck then I don't know what the hell is wrong.

Good to hear from you Bees - dont give it, it will happen, thats 17 months for me now! Im totally confused this month - FF doesnt seem to know when I ovulated either! Keep going, we are all in this together xx

Thanks Morgan .....it's so frustrating isn't it......doing all you can and nothing when some women just fall pregnant without even trying. I just felt guilty for eating McDonalds and having a diet coke, kept thinking, maybe it's so unhealthy that even if the egg was fertilised this month maybe it won't implant.....then I thought, don't be so stupid when there are obese, smoking, drinking, coffee drinking women all over the world who get pregnant without even trying.

When are you planning on testing this cycle ? I have decided in order to stop stressing about it I am not going to test until I am 18dpo if AF doesn't show by then.

Thanks Morgan .....it's so frustrating isn't it......doing all you can and nothing when some women just fall pregnant without even trying. I just felt guilty for eating McDonalds and having a diet coke, kept thinking, maybe it's so unhealthy that even if the egg was fertilised this month maybe it won't implant.....then I thought, don't be so stupid when there are obese, smoking, drinking, coffee drinking women all over the world who get pregnant without even trying.

When are you planning on testing this cycle ? I have decided in order to stop stressing about it I am not going to test until I am 18dpo if AF doesn't show by then.

Hi Bees, Yeah I noticed before our cycles are close - its upsetting/frustrating when you see others with children that dont really want them - or who had one night stands and then pregnant! My cousin for a start, has a gorgeous daughter after a "one night stand" :-(( I just feel that we cant do much more - CBFM, OPK's, had all bloods done, had ovary scan - what next?? OH has a low sperm count though - another test to be done at end of the month, so fingers x'd it has improved - cos of this thought we would and off on BDing til first peak day 13 and then peaked 14, positive OPK day 14. but temps are looking odd, so Im really unsure now :shrug:. We go on holiday soon and I have decided no CBFM - will still temp though - do you temp Bees? Best of luck, keep going, have you had a "physic reading" - sometimes they can give you some PMA. :thumbup:

I heard essential fatty acids are good for men with low sperm count.
I really want a CBFM but they are really bloody expensive ! I did temp for the last 2 cycles but with exams coming up I thought I would give it a break and try to reduce the stress a little bit but I will start temping again when exams are over.
The last psychic reading I had was a face-to-face one with a guy I know is really good and has predicted 2 of my friends BFP's and he said I will be pregnant before the summer, summer begins 21st June so if he's right will be this month or next. I have had loads of online readings ! Name one and I have probably had it.

What about you ? You had psychic readings ? What they say ?

Hi Bees, I have been trawling the internet re low sc! You get mixed up with it all!! Yeah I have had two readings - Cheri "They show me a MAY and GIRL connection. So this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in" & Physic123Uk "I see 2 children ahead for you and your first conception shows as June 2011 with a baby girl born 2012 and all is showing well and healthy around pregnancy itself, labour and birth
Im then shown your 2nd conception for October 2013, and a baby boy born 2014 again all aspects well and healthy"

So May & June are here - lets pray eh!!! :))

I am thinking of doing vag temping - thinking it'll be more accurate!

Those predictions look good. Hope they come true for you. I know PsychicStar is meant to be good, one woman on here was predicted a BFP by PsychicStar and it came true to the exact day, hoping she is right for me too !
I was tempted to start vaginal temping but my thermometer is so fiddly, am wondering if anywhere does a special vaginal one.

Weirdest thing is, I feel really pregnant, my breasts are agony and feel so huge, nipples feel like they are on fire, can barely wear a top, be completely knackered, not falling asleep but lying in bed and not even having the energy to scratch an itch, also been very hungry and really crazing watery pasta. Over the past couple of days I have had migraines aswell (which my mum said she got a lot in the early stages with all of her pregnancies) and I never usually get migraines, also my stomach is hard and bloated. Also it is boiling here, not sure if it's just me, I asked OH and he said he's fine. Plus with the faint, almost there line I got day before AF arrived last cycle, makes me wonder if it wasn't a real period, but then again I had the ultrasound and she didn't say anything about my uterus so not sure if she checked it but I am assuming she did, but then again even if she didn't, surely I wouldn't have a collapsed follicle if I was pregnant......I dunno, it's probably all in my head and wishful thinking, but I kinda wanna do a test and make sure but don't want to waste a test.

All sounds really positive, I have to stop myself cos its takes over your head!! Try hang off as long as you can! I know its difficult you just want to know IMMEDIATLEY!! Everything crossed for you here

It's just weird because I am only 1dpo and there is no way i should have symptoms already even if I was pregnant ! Maybe it's just a mean bug playing a cruel trick on me !

Bees-I felt more pregnant every month i wasnt, than the month i finally was!(initially anyway lol.) i also have heard you can get a lot of pregnancy symptoms from ovulation, which the timing would definitely make sense for you!

i had OH taking zinc and ginseng... zinc makes the sperms healthier, and ginseng will increase sperm count.

it took me 6 cycles to get my +...so far you are only headed to one cycle past that...good luck!

i was tryin 7mnths too- gave my fella zinc and magnesium capsules, most over the conunter vitamins and minerals contain 100 rda, get him on some of those, i was jus the same, my sis was tryin 2 concieve again after 3 abortions, !!!! jus seems so wrong, and i hope in my heart of hearts that she doesnt concieve, u cant jus pick and choose which pregnancy u wud like 2 keep! makes my blood boil i tell ya!! arrgghhhh!
i hav every faith u ladies will get preg, i was also tryin 7mnths and i thought evberythin was wrong wiv me and my fella, thought it was his sperm, or my eggs, or my diet, allsorts, i REALLY really hope it happens soon 4 u all tryin!!
i had my 1st child at 15, after a "throw-away" r-ship, i stupidly had unprotected sex wiv a guy i knew, (who dint stick around 4 his child) and althou i was only 15 i vowed 2 love my child and b the best mum i can be, it is frustratin when u c people not look after ther babies, or not even want them!!! but jus keep ur PMA! girls, iut will happen, ther is no reason on earth why u wont get preg too! i promise, it will happen, jus stay t
strong, hang in ther and stay positive! <3

Thanks Ladies, It will happen, law of averages and all that, just when? I have no symptoms, funny thing I am finding that my boobs are NOT sore and ALWAYS usually are after ovulation and sore until AF time! Hoping that we will both relax a bit as our holiday isnt far away, and itll be peak time just as we go :)) Thanks have sent of to Physicstar for a reading :))

AF got me again this time......onwards and upwards feeling positive again, you just have to don't you! I had my CD21 blood test done and everything is fine! I have had 4 predictions, the last one said a positive reference around July 2011 with a baby boy born before the spring months in 2012.....the 3 before that all said June Conception, March 2012 birth for a baby boy! So this one ties in because if I conceived in June I wouldn't find out until July!! FX'd :hugs:

Wow your predictions seem pretty consistent Glow ! Hopefully that's a good thing and they are all correct ! Wish I could be as positive as you when AF hits ! I spend the day AF hits me lying in bed and crying and not talking to anyone and spending way too much money on things on ebay and amazon that might make me pregnant the next month......no wonder I'm always skint !

I have just ordered another prediction from someone on eBay called Mary, should get a response either tonight or tomorrow.

Let us know Bees :) Its hard to stay positive and focused, but you have to pick up and move on, Im not feeling that confident this month - dont know if its cos I dont want the upset at AF arriving though!! Hpe your predictions come true Glowstar, I really do, they all sound quite alike :))

I just got my reading. She says she doesn't see me as being pregnant this cycle but she sees a little girl born around March 2012, which would mean that June/July would be my BFP month.

I just got my reading. She says she doesn't see me as being pregnant this cycle but she sees a little girl born around March 2012, which would mean that June/July would be my BFP month.

i believe the girl thing... EVERYONE over here is having a girl right now... EVERYONE lol.

Thats positive Bees :))) Still waiting on my latest reading, Ill let you know.

hey ladies, my sis (the 1 wiv 3 kids who dnt live wiv her, and 3 abortions under her belt) has jus rang 2 inform me that she is preg! and apoparently SUPER EXCITED!!! she dnt deserve 2 b preg, she has let my mum raise her sons (9yr and 11yr old) and the father of her daughter has her she will b 7this yr, now she is "super excited" wonder wher this baby will end up????? i had a major go at her, told her she shud concentrate on the kids she already has, and try 2 look aftr those b4 she f**ks up another innocent life, i am so mad, u ladies want babies, would love and look after them, bt u havin trouble gettin preg, but she gets preg 1 month after gettin coil out, (she has been wiv her bf since new yr eve,) yes. jus a mere 5mnths, !!!!!!!!!!!!argh im so angry right now,

thats horrible, i'm so sorry. every baby is a blessing, but every baby does deserve the best...and this is not the best =/

but i see today is you V Day!!! how exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->