Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

do you have pics i can look at? ill show you my girl one, you can see if it looked this this or different lol:

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/207070_210164899010055_100000496396928_859245_6701797_n.jpg

i told you it was a boy! lol.

im glad it went well for you! my baby is super active too! at my last appointment the dr was trying to get the heartbeat and she mustve been doing flips in there lol cuz it would be the HB for a sec, then static, then it would come back, and so on lol. the dr told me 'wow good luck with this one" lol.

dint get no pics of the "bits!" but i kno what i saw, haha, girls dnt appear 2 hav anythin ther, wheras i am sure i saw a few things on this scan :) i hav changed avatar, thats only way i kno how2 show u, hahah. :) but it ent image of genitalia, its jus baby :)

i had my big appt today! everything was GREAT! i have her new pic as my avatar. and they confirmed she is infact a girl! (so relieving.)

how is every one? where is bees?!?!

Wow, that's a GREAT pic....:kiss::hugs:

you have no idea how long it took her to get that pic! we were in there almost an hour for her to get all the necessary pics they needed (all the bones and organs and such) because my baby has decided she lives down by my cervix/on top of my bladder(explains all my peeing this early lol) and she lays on her side, not up or down haha. i had to lay on MY side for the tech to get this pic! lol! she was bound and determined though! oh and my baby does NOT stop moving, she was not still for one second in there the whole time...thats why i get kicked so much i guess lol.

she's gonna be fiesty like her mama!

yay, cute baby :) im goin 2 do sum baby shoppin 2day, buy sum cute boys things :)

how exciting! i was told by my MIL & and SILs to stop buying stuff because they arent going to have anything to buy me lol...ughh. oh well i guess ill save money hahaha.

i cant help myself, i hav seen TONS of cute stuff, although girls things r WAY nicer than boys, hardly any boys things in the shops, but millions of aisles of girls!! i remember girly shoppin when i was preg wiv alicia, SOOO much fun, tons u can buy!! least i hav had the experience of girls!! lol- now bak 2 reality and boys!! my OH has already seen football shirts/kits of his fave team in lil teeny-weeny sizes!! <3 super cute!! i jus cant wait 2 meet this lil baby!! im only 21wks its takin 4eva!! but also flyin at the same time if that makes any sense, lol

so how hav u been feelin? im soo tired lately, but had 2 lay a new floor in my kitchen, (which involved pullin up old floor tiles which wer stuck down wiv tar!! a 2 day job but my kitchen floor looks FAB now!! and i had 2 put bathroom shelves up- (sawing wood, screwin, drillin,!!) but i am super pleased wiv the outcome!! it looks great! i hav 2 start wallpaperin nxt week while fella hasa few days off, im guna b a busy lady 4 about 3mnths, tryin 2 get my house finished 4 when baby arrives!!
but sleep has been sooo appreciated! i get sooo tired!
enjoyin the 4 day weekend tho thanx 2 the royal wedding- the whole of uk has gon mad!! haha, street parties 2day!!

im ok...i think my biggest thing right now it back pain. my back is sooo stiff and sore. last night it woke me up like every hour. and it hurts all day at work too. ughhh.

if i did all that you are doing i wouldnt even make it to bed before i fell asleep lol.

thats exciting you get a 4 day weekend. i am not going to watch the royal wedding lol(im sure its going to be playing over and over all weekend.) im kinda sick of hearing about it... i cried when princess diana died...part of my family is from wales. my OHs whole family is from england. even his mom was born there. but for me, its im not into the prince meets princess fairy tale crap...im not that kinda girl lol.

in my dream last night i held my baby... she was so cute! but a couple minutes later she turned into a cat! lol!

haha, the dreams r mad ent they, i jus remeber the most random things nxt day??? lol-
i hav 2 do all the diy, my OH is useless at it,!! im sure he thinks a "screwdriver" is a sex-move, haha! he has no clu, and it wud take him weeks 2 get 1 shelf up!! so i had 2 do it, i got wallpaperin 2 do, i hav a massive lounge and dining room so its guna take a day or 2 of non-stop graft!! but told OH ill b doin it on a weekend while he's home so he can "help" (get him makin tea or summt) lol
i watched sum of the royal weddin, it was sweet but it took WAAAY 2 long, lol- and he dress was "understated" i keep watchin weddin shows, hopin my fella will get an idea 2 propose. haha., ! (he says a child is a bigger commitment than any ring or paper cud ever be!) spoze he must hav a point? i dunno....
he cant wait 4 this baby 2 com bless him :) i feel so miserable when he is bein moody but i ccant help but luv him 2 bits! :)

aaaawwwww i been shoppin 4 the utest baby things 2day, took jack and alicia too they absolutely loved buyin things 4 ther new sibling :) super cute, they saw loadsa toys n things they wanted 2 get i let them choose a few bits but had 2 stop them puttin things n the trolley in the end cos they was jus wantin 2 buy everythin :) super-cute tho, they cant wait 2 meet baby :)

thats awesome! i always want to buy everything too! lol.

i spent half my day in labor & delivery being monitored for pre-term labor =/ i was woken up by really bad cramps and lower back pain. everything came out fine.
they said i just need to take it easier =/

oh no! that dnt sound good!! musta been scary!! i havent had any complications so far (fingers crossed itll stay that way)!! but i hav been feelin ok, other than tiredness after a day of hard work/DIY!
i am lovin the baby shoppin tho :) want so many things!! but its luvly, <3

how r u doin? hope that everythin is ok wiv u and baby!
how r u feelin now luv?

i'm feeling better, thank you!

my back is still getting sore but not as bad.

all next week i have training for work, ill be sitting in a computer lab for 9 hours a day...i'm nervous this is going to make my back hurt. i am hoping not!

if you celebrate it over there, happy mother's day!

heya, we celebrate mothers day in end of march/beginning of april! but happy mothers day to u too!! jus think, u will hav a baby 2 celebrate with this time nxt yr!!! oooh!
my back ached a bit, but it seems 2 b fadin now, u can take paracetamol if u need to, and explain 2 ur trainer/tutor that u r preg and they might let u go 4 a lil 5mins walk every hour or summit, im sure they hav 2 cater 4 preg womens needs!!

how r the movements 4 u, my whole belly moves now when baby wiggles, its crazy! but feels amazin, bf has felt lots a kicks, he was shocked at how strong baby is, and says, does that not hurt!!! lol he thinks it must hurt my insides, this baby is pretty strong!! lol- my 9 and 6yr old hav felt loadsa kicks too they lovin it, and cant wait 2 meet the baby!! ooooooh im so excited!

how u doin wiv baby shoppin? its so much fun isnt it! haha!

i do feel it a lot now! i dont think my stomach moves yet, but i can feel her kicking up a storm in there! today she kicked me in the cervix lol. that wasnt fun.

im doing ok with shopping, trying to resist lol.

oh agree, im tryin 2 stop buyin things "jus cos they r cute" and start buyin things i actually NEED !! the pram i wanted since b4 i got preg is no longer available, they stopped makin it !!! and it is the only 1 i liked!! grr got a mad job now tryin 2 find another pram i like :( i actually cried when it said its no longer available!!! !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->