Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

hey- whats v day??lol,
im havin the worst week ever, lol, i am tryin2 jus cope wiv al the stress sensibly,
oh v-day, (viable,) jus got it, haha!!! lol- im tired and moody, me and OH hav been arguin, cos of summit 1 of his fam said, and he is defendin them- makes me so mad,!
then on top of that, my cousin lost a baby at 12 wks, a few days ago, then my sister (who seems 2 b gettin preg willy-nilly) is yet again, PREG!! its her 8th pregnancy she makes my blood boil!

im sorry about your cousin! :(

8 pregnancies!? how old is your sister??

as far as OH, i dont think there is a way to not argue while pregnant...dont let it get out of hand so bad things happen... but just let it ride its course...there is no agreeing with us right now :) i think he will defend his family no matter what, cuz it is the "right" thing, but i dont think it means he feels any differently about you...i think it just means he's a dumb boy...and they all are lol.

my sis is 29, !!
and the thing that was said, by ppl in my OH family, they said he is stupid 2 b wiv me, as i hav 2 children, and since they hav found out im preg, they hav said they hope the pregnancy doesnt continue, as he shudnt b havin a child wiv sum1 who already has kids from a previous r/ship.......
now his excuse 4 them wishin our baby dead, is bcos of "culture" and things "i cudnt possibly understand" he says they will "come around" 2 the idea,
what a bunch of insensitive idiots!!
i hav been really hurt by what has been said, but OH says im overreacting....hmmm i do NOT think im overreactin!

you are not overreacting! and i think when the baby is born none of them need to see your baby either. if they dont want it alive they clearly have no reason to be in your babies life.

excactly what i thought!! i am NOT overreactin..... hmm jus what i thought, i dont want any1 who has said such nasty things, anywher near my baby, !!

it is jus a few of them, and things hav been said amongst themselves, but things r gettin back 2 us here in england, like he told his mum about me being preg and she said wasnt pleased as i hav kids already, and when they talk on the fone, she never asks about the baby, or me 4 that matter, ah u kno what, fk em, if they chose 2 want nothin 2do wiv the baby, then screw them, its ther 1st grand-child, niece/nephew, cousin etc, so i think it is guna b ther loss, not mine!! and defo not my baby's.

i feel the same way. i have a few of my own family memebers that have said all kinda of sh*t about my sister's baby and wont meet her, just because my sister isnt married. but as soon as they find out i am pregnant, they are super excited. just because i am married? f that, if my neice isnt good enough for them, then they arent good enough for my daughter.

YES! i am jus annoyed cos they dnt even kno me, they dnt kno the struggles i hav been thru, and how i raised my child alone from the age of 15- i am PROUD of what i hav achieved, if they met me and my kids, i kno they wud think v differently, i went bak 2 school and got my qualifications, re-don my exams, etc! so HOW DARE THEY!!
and i think wiv the whole marriage thing, ....wake up- its the 21st century. a child is mor of a commitment than a piece of paper, i understand the reason ppl get married, but it doesnt mean that man isnt still guna leave u, leave ur child a b as much of a tosser as a man who isnt marrieD!!!!
u kno wht, i cud rant over this all day, but it gets me so mad, u r right what u say about ur baby and ur niece, jus make sure u r ther 4 her, they may never like the fact she has had a baby out of "wed-lock" but jus u show them how a decent and normal person acts, b ther 4 ur sis, screw the haters who cant c past the 1900's, wake up ppl its the 21st century, and shit happens, i love my kids, i NEVER wanted 2 b a single parent, but hey! thats how it worked out!! and i love my kids enuff 4 a mum and dad plus mor,
like seriously, did they think i WANTED 2 b SINGLE MUM, !!
AH SCREW THEM ALL, NARROW MINDED SIMPLETONS!!!

Yo preggo ladies ! Can I join you please ?
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/IMG_20110520_065838.jpg

yay beeeeees!!!!!! i am super happy 4 u!! wow! finally, after all that!! :D and u was also tryin 7mnths like me:)
CONGRATULATIONS :happydance:

=D I'm so happy. I can't believe it !!!

wow!!!!!! HUGE CONGRATS BEES!! finally eh??? Were all your predictions correct then???

So pleased for you...H&H 9 months :kiss::hugs:

Yup now just gotta wait and see if I have a boy, girl or twins lol !

=D Thanks !
I can't believe it !
I am dreading tuesday/wednesday cos that's when AF is due and i'm scared she will show !

ahhhh how exciting! that's the problem with me living an entire continent away though, i get all the good news last, lol!!!

dont be worried about AF...you cant get false positives on hpt's :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Remind us of your predictions again to give me some pma!! AF is just round corner for me due Sunday. Take care. Everything crossed.

Remind us of your predictions again to give me some pma!! AF is just round corner for me due Sunday. Take care. Everything crossed.

have you had any symptoms? i got my first + at 12dpo...wont hurt to try a test ;)

I'm so excited but so nervous....I am waiting for more HPT's to come in the post (they should have been here today) so I can keep testing so I can stop worrying !

I had loads of predictions the ones that were right so far are......

Ruby
I see a find out with a bfp/conceive or give birth in Jan. So either find out with a bfp/conceive in Jan of 2011 OR give birth in Jan of 2012. I see a girl.

Psychic Star
I don't feel you will have to wait much longer before you see positive results as I have been shown the Month of May highlighted around you and feel that this will be a positive month. (She also said girl).

Jenny
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May 2011 from a cycle that begins in April. The pregnancy shows with twins - girl and boy. Their EDD and birth dates are referenced around the 20th of January 2012 and the 30th of December 2011.

And I had a reading from a family friend who is a psychic and he has predicted 2 of my friends pregnancies and he said that I will be pregnant before summer and that it will be a little boy =D

To be honest the only symptoms I really had were a dry mouth and also my temperature is usually below 98.5 and over the past 4 days it's been between 98.7 and 99.6. Also I was sick yesterday and I usually have a stomach of steel !

I wanna tell my mum so badly but I promised OH I wouldn't tell her at least until I have missed a period. AF is due over the next 4-5 days. I got my BFP so early and with the prediction from Jenny, I am getting nervous that it may be twins lol !

Had some cramps. But now feel periody. Very very low and achey. Also waking up in a sweat which is usual. I'm 99% they are almost here.

wow bees, i am so happy 4 u, after the past 7mnths ttc it happnd, i was also so worried about my AF still comin, but it dint, :) and i kno urs wont too wishin u a fab 10mnths :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->