Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

I am going crazy ! I just accused OH of trying to poison me !

I am going crazy ! I just accused OH of trying to poison me !

not sure what to say to that! Are you serious!

Lol, he brought me a load of vitamins and I think it was a mixture of lack of sleep and worrying about the fact I'm pregnant I accused him of swapping the vitamins for something that would hurt the baby lol. I don't know what came over me because it's so ridiculous !!! I was completely knackered and feeling like poo so I blame that, poor guy, he's just trying to look after me ! I also said he spiked my marmite sandwich because it tasted weird but then he reminded me that that's a symptom. Bless him, I feel really bad now !

agree wiv prettymachine, even after my af due, ditnt com, i jus thought it was guna com.....scary time :/ jus relax bees, can guarantee u r preg, its stickin, its becomin a baby!!
and try not 2 b a mummy-zilla, hahaha, its got bad btwn me and my fella, i asked him ystdy if he wanted a break, and i was actually gutted when he said no!!! i want a break, he is so lazy he is like a child., he requires mor lookin after than my 9 and 6yrold!
suppose thats what happns when u grow up in a mansion wiv maids, gardeners and a nanny!!

I think because it's my first I am going crazy and apart form you girls I have no one to talk to because I promised OH I would wait until I see my mum again (another 12 days!) and I usually talk to my mum about everything.
Also I'm not used to him looking after me and now he's stuffing vitamins down my throat it seems strange to me. I'm not sure about the hormones in me at the moment, but I remember when I was on BCP I was crazy paranoid. I think it was just a one off though, I blame lack of sleep, backache, slight anger at me not being able to tell my mum yet, bit upset at him saying he doesn't want to get excited incase AF comes, and feeling sick. I won't do it again.

BTW is it too early for morning sickness, I feel queezy but not been sick, or is it just a bug ?

I think because it's my first I am going crazy and apart form you girls I have no one to talk to because I promised OH I would wait until I see my mum again (another 12 days!) and I usually talk to my mum about everything.
Also I'm not used to him looking after me and now he's stuffing vitamins down my throat it seems strange to me. I'm not sure about the hormones in me at the moment, but I remember when I was on BCP I was crazy paranoid. I think it was just a one off though, I blame lack of sleep, backache, slight anger at me not being able to tell my mum yet, bit upset at him saying he doesn't want to get excited incase AF comes, and feeling sick. I won't do it again.

BTW is it too early for morning sickness, I feel queezy but not been sick, or is it just a bug ?

i was less than 5 weeks the first time i threw up! and about the hormones, i was a CRAZY BITCH my first couple weeks...probably about 3 weeks to 5 weeks...i think its because its our bodies first experience with the hormones...it will pass :) you'll bicker later but you wont feel so crazy soon!

hey bees, u will b fine :) dnt over think things, take it as it comes, and what vitamins u takin, u shud b jus takin pregnancy vitamins, (im sure u kno this) but normal vitamins can hav too much bad stuff in them that u dnt need :/ x

and if ur hormones r strong enuff 2 giv u a bfp, therfore they r strong enuff 2 make u feel unwell, :)

and ooooh! ur baby due in jan, i wonder if he/she will com on MY bday??? hmm 22nd jan!!!

I need to go down the shop to get some proper prenatals but at the moment I am taking VitC, Folic Acid, Calcium&Magnesium and Ginger root (which is supposed to stop you feeling sick). I also have some multivits with iron but not sure if I should be taking them.
I am ordering some prenatals online, prob the sanatogen ones.

I work out due date as 31st Jan but ya never know it might be sooner =)

OMG I wanna tell my mum so badly but I promised OH ! So difficult when she keeps saying to me "You sure ur not pregnant?"

stop takin all the vits, jus take folic acid, u shudnt b havin any added vits unless they r the correct balance 4 preg, :/ they can cause probs otherwise

Ok thanks I didn't know that, have now ordered the prenatals so will continue taking the folic until they arrive.

agree with kimberley...dont wanna take the wrong doses...you do want iron though---so make sure that is in your prenatal.

dont take any herbal anything either!

Only herbal thing I am taking ginger root and I read online that it's good for sickness, I only take a capsule when I am feeling a little queesy.....is that not ok ?

as long as there is nothing else with it it should be ok, just check the label :) there are a lot of herbal things in tea we cant have either--hibiscus, chamomile, red raspberry leaf, and like 7 other things i cant remember lol(just wait until your pregnancy brain kicks in, you'll be lucky to know your own name lol!). to be safe i stick to plain simple black tea. even green tea is a no-no.

but i do know, any herbal rememedy is a no! (ginger is ok)

jus stay away from all vitamins, the doses/mixes r wrong, and contain too much metals etc, u will b fine on jus folic acid 4 now, :) thats all the docs wud giv u, :)

buy sum crystalised ginger, most health food shops do it, maybe even tesco actuallly, :) thatll work as good as any capsules

me and my bf hav split up, 2day has been the worst day of my life, i jus wana hav a ciggarette and a nice brandy! lol-
a massive row and then i said if he cudnt show me love, then ill show him the door, he took the easy option i guess,

oh my goodness kimberley! i hope everything works itself out once he's cooled off =/ we are all here for you!

im not sure i want him too- actin like he is ashamed of me, not stickin up 2 his family, he wudnt tell them the baby is planned, he wanted 2 look like he had no choice in this, i CANNOT BELIEVE i am back in this situation,. 6mtnhs preg and on my own again 4 the 3rd time! i hav tried so hard, but lately he had been really cold wiv me, and not v supportive, tbh, he hardly spoke 2 me lately,. then when i say i need sum affection( i am 1 of those ppl that actually NEED affection) he gets all arsy, so ystdy he had the ultimatum, to either b more supportive and a decent boyfriend who considers my feelings, or he can PISS OFF!! surprise surprise, he chose the easy option, and left.
this comes the day fter i decorated my livin roiom and dining room by MYSELF!! while he went 2 his mates bbq- instead of helpin me!! so i had 2 wallpaper 2 massive rooms, by myself, then when i had finished, i txt him sayin it was all dun, and he had the cheek 2 txt me, "dont push urself too hard" oh yeah thanx! i had finished!!!! after 2days of serious hard work!!!

omg, im so sorry ladies, i jus had a right rant, i hav no-one i can talk 2 , cos noone knos we havin probs, my fam wud b over the moon 2 kno we split, i dnt really hav any1 right now :/

Kimberley, you need to focus on your, your kids and your bump. Ignore your OH, it sounds like he doesn't deserve any of you. Don't let him bring you down. Two things might happen, either he will wake up and realize what he has got and become supportive and proud of you all, or he will leave, in which case, you do become a single mum, you have done it before and you can do it again, and in some ways, bump might be better off without a Daddy that lies and calls him/her an accident.
You need to relax and just trust that everything will work out, I know it's easy for me to say that but I just think you need to not stress, not worry and especially not be wallpapering rooms, just enjoy your pregnancy !
We're all here for you ! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->