Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

thanx bee's. im tryin 2 stay positive, its hard, the fact i moved counties, fell out wuv family, now i hav no-one, but like i keep tellin myself, if it wasnt guna work now, it wud never work, thanx 4 listenin, i feel like such a moaner!! its hard 2 giv sum1 ur everythin, all ur effort and love and get nuffin in return, i hav decided if he dnt com bak, then i hav 3mnths 2 get used 2 that, which by that time i should b over him and manage jus fine as a single mum ..again.....if he doesnt c what he has done wrong, and com bak, then he never deserved me in the 1st place. thanx bees,
on a lighter note, how u feelin? any symptoms? im so pleased u got preg finally!!!

Never feel like you're moaning, we're always here for you and the way he has acted is out of order ! I really hope you get it all sorted soon and either he will figure out what a d*ck he has been or he will leave you to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and raise this child on your own which you have done so well with your other kiddies.

I'm feeling ok, getting a few cramps and get a few waves of sickness every now and then but apart from that, no symptoms. AF is due in 2 days so am so scared she is going to show !!! Just trying to take my mind off the fact that the worst could happen.

I am really excited to tell my family and I'm going to when I go back home (on 3rd) and I have been thinking of creative ways to tell them so what I have done is ordered 3 sashes from ebay one saying "Grandma To Be" on saying "Granddad To Be" and the third saying "Uncle To Be" and I am gunna get them to close their eyes and I will put them on them and ask them to open their eyes ! I'm so excited !!!!!

Kimberley- Do they have "Child Support" over there? I know here if you aren't paying it, they will take it right out of your bank account! I say, if he is going to act like that and leave you a single mom, well you make sure you get every penny that baby deserves! And hey on the bright side, you don't have to care what HE thinks of baby's name now... you can name him(or her) whatever you want! Heck, you can go find out the gender if you want too!

Bees- AF isn't going to start! Stop worrying, you cannot get a false positive on your pregnancy test. IF you were to bleed it would be from a miscarriage(if it were a large amount, but we all know that wont happen :]), not AF. AF is history for the next 9 months, just forget she ever existed. Cramping, especially AF cramping if not worse is also part of your life now. It could be very constant too. But when you feel it dont think of something wrong, think of your baby growing and making room in there. And light spotting is completely normal!

The sashes is a cute idea. When I went to tell DHs family I had taken a pic of my tests that said "pregnant" on it...and when the whole family was in one room (9 people, took clear until dinner time for them all to be in there!) we handed the pic to MIL and let her pass it around. Be prepared, everyone cries lol.

lol sweet stories, i never did anythin inventive 2 break the news, lol- i kno what u ladies r sayin tho wiv regards 2 the OH, OR EX OH!!! LOL
JUS when i thought my day cudnt get worse, i got a call sayin my nanny b has passed away, she has been ill 4 a while, its not a shock we was told ystdy she wasnt far from leavin us, she was 87- bless her, guna miss her loads,
i need 2 take sum time out and get used 2 everythin tht has happnd over the last few dys, i am in shock i think, i cant take much mor, im jus tryin 2 continue as norm.

dnt b worried if i go absent 4 a few days, im guna hav 2 travel 2 arrange things 4 my nana,

lol sweet stories, i never did anythin inventive 2 break the news, lol- i kno what u ladies r sayin tho wiv regards 2 the OH, OR EX OH!!! LOL
JUS when i thought my day cudnt get worse, i got a call sayin my nanny b has passed away, she has been ill 4 a while, its not a shock we was told ystdy she wasnt far from leavin us, she was 87- bless her, guna miss her loads,
i need 2 take sum time out and get used 2 everythin tht has happnd over the last few dys, i am in shock i think, i cant take much mor, im jus tryin 2 continue as norm.

dnt b worried if i go absent 4 a few days, im guna hav 2 travel 2 arrange things 4 my nana,

im sorry for your loss :hugs:

how r u ladies all doin, hope you are well things are startin 2 fall bak into place 4 me,
bee's hows the pregnancy goin?
prettymachine, hows ur bump comin along,

cant believe im 6 n half months already!! i guna change my pic jus 2 show off my bump hahah! i feel massive tho :/ spoze its all good!! lol

I miscarried. Started bleeding Saturday pregnancy test ate now negative and I have a blood test tomorrow. Will go into more detail tomorrow am on phone atm

how r u ladies all doin, hope you are well things are startin 2 fall bak into place 4 me,
bee's hows the pregnancy goin?
prettymachine, hows ur bump comin along,

cant believe im 6 n half months already!! i guna change my pic jus 2 show off my bump hahah! i feel massive tho :/ spoze its all good!! lol

im glad things are getting better for you, have you decided to stay split?

i LOVE your bump! i am jealous of it! mine is coming along, this was over the weekend:

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/252452_227220593971152_100000496396928_995304_458659_n.jpg

i want my belly to get bigger but everything else makes me feel huge! i feel like a fatty when i look at pictures of me before :( lol. oh! i got my linea nigra this weekend! i feel like im REALLY pregnant now lol.

so sorry bees, im so upset 4 u, lets hope you recover well, keep strong hun, you will get preg again soon least you hav the reassurance now that it WILL happn,
x
@ pretty machine, ur bump is lookin great, i hav piled on tons of weight since i been preg, i was 9st 6lb, now im 11st 4lbs!! loadsa weight! argghh but i am determined 2 lose it again after!!!!!!!
linea nigra already,i always got that in the last month or so, lol, my nipples look like 2 choccie digestive biscuits sat on my chest tho, ahahahahah! i hate them! lol
me and bf are "workin things out" but we hav decided 2 spend less time 2geva, i told him thats the prob, so he been chillin wiv his mates mor, wheras he wud ALWAYS be wiv me, if it dnt work, then it dnt work--- i am cool either way. x

lol, i started at 144 pounds and i am up to 163(well, as of my last appointment.) i feel like it is all in my legs :( i know i can work it off after but i am so impatient i want it gone now! lol

i know what you mean about the nipples...unless its cold mine a huge...its embarrassing lol. they arent super dark yet, they started very light, but they are darker. haha.

shockin, im defo gettin a boob job after this baby, i was booked n payed in 2009- but i chickend out :/ lost my deposit n everythin not cool!!!! but i am guna defo get 2 now!! haha!
i am guna hit the gym hardcore when i had baby, i look at lush women on the telly and im propa jealous, lol wish i cud do summit bout it now, im crap wiv diets too, i jus think about chocolate and cake n custard!! mmm, i really hav 2 work hard tho i got 2stone 2 burn off after this baby!!!!!!!

shockin, im defo gettin a boob job after this baby, i was booked n payed in 2009- but i chickend out :/ lost my deposit n everythin not cool!!!! but i am guna defo get 2 now!! haha!
i am guna hit the gym hardcore when i had baby, i look at lush women on the telly and im propa jealous, lol wish i cud do summit bout it now, im crap wiv diets too, i jus think about chocolate and cake n custard!! mmm, i really hav 2 work hard tho i got 2stone 2 burn off after this baby!!!!!!!

lol! ive always been large chested enough...suprisingly i havent grown out of all my bras yet! i dont think i could get a boob job but i am kind of afraid of how they might sag after...who knows if i will change my mind lol.

i think you will lose weight faster than you think, breast feeding is supposed to help you shed weight! we just gotta tone it up after. blah lol.

So sorry Bee's hope you are ok.

Don't worry pretty, my boobs didn't expand until the last 8 weeks, i breast fed the first for 6 weeks and the second for over 6 months! I lost all my baby weight (and more) in less than four months. In fact i was so thin i lost all my boobs and ended up getting a boob job 3 years later!!!!!

i lost my boobs after havin my son, breastfed him 4mnths, from 15yrs old!! i think my boobs hadnt even finished growin!!
breastfed my daughter a few weeks, then got mastitis, so had 2 stop (thank god!!) it was torture!
i will b breastfeedin again, jus 2 giv this baby the same start the other 2 had, :) all that boobie-goodness etc! then boob job 4 defo, my bf loves my (.)(.)s anyway, they hav doubled in size, the did in the 1st few wks!! i am now a d cup, from a b cup!! not bad, but i think the weight gain is partially responsible 4 that too, but i wud rather b slim wiv no boobs, that fat wiv boobs, loool.

So sorry Bee's hope you are ok.

Don't worry pretty, my boobs didn't expand until the last 8 weeks, i breast fed the first for 6 weeks and the second for over 6 months! I lost all my baby weight (and more) in less than four months. In fact i was so thin i lost all my boobs and ended up getting a boob job 3 years later!!!!!

i fear losing mine lol! i've only gone from a 34D to a 36D....not that they need to be much huger than that but i watched all my friends that are expecting jump up in size a lot! i feel left out hahaha. i do fear the sagging...we shall see what happens!

i see baby is now a poppyseed :) i feel like mine was just a poppyseed...she is now over a foot long and weighs over a pound! it happens so fast :)

i lost my boobs after havin my son, breastfed him 4mnths, from 15yrs old!! i think my boobs hadnt even finished growin!!
breastfed my daughter a few weeks, then got mastitis, so had 2 stop (thank god!!) it was torture!
i will b breastfeedin again, jus 2 giv this baby the same start the other 2 had, :) all that boobie-goodness etc! then boob job 4 defo, my bf loves my (.)(.)s anyway, they hav doubled in size, the did in the 1st few wks!! i am now a d cup, from a b cup!! not bad, but i think the weight gain is partially responsible 4 that too, but i wud rather b slim wiv no boobs, that fat wiv boobs, loool.

im hoping for the perfect world of ending slim with boobs like i started. :haha:

oh my gosh!! glowstar!!! when did this happen??? i dint kno u aswell wer preg!!!!
and u thought bein almost 40 meant it wudnt happn, so happy 4 u! :)

perfect world= i hav baby and miraculously shrink bak 2 the perfect 10(uk size) that i was, i dnt care too much bout boobs, haha, as long as im not a fattie! although once the weight has been tackled, the boobs will b nxt!

oh my gosh!! glowstar!!! when did this happen??? i dint kno u aswell wer preg!!!!
and u thought bein almost 40 meant it wudnt happn, so happy 4 u! :)

perfect world= i hav baby and miraculously shrink bak 2 the perfect 10(uk size) that i was, i dnt care too much bout boobs, haha, as long as im not a fattie! although once the weight has been tackled, the boobs will b nxt!

i know a lot of women do shrink right back down, hopefully we are that lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->