Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

LOL was wondering when you'd notice :haha::winkwink:

Got my BFP almost a week ago @ 10dpo :cloud9:

Sorry forgot to say congrats before Glow ! CONGRATS !

Sorry to hear your news bees hope you start to feel better soon

Thanks Bee's...stay positive..it WILL happen soon I promise :kiss:

Thanks Gilmore...hope you are well :hugs:

when glowstar hadnt posted about it i really wanted to tell you guys! but i knew it was her news to tell you :)

well congrats again glowstar!! H&H9M'S!!! :)
SO PLEASED 4 U!!
how u all doin? i hav had the worst hip ache past 2 days, maybe baby stretchin my pelvis, haha! blimin achy tho- :)
other than that, all is well,!!

I'm fine thanks :thumbup: sore boobs and dodgy toilets but that's about it so far.

I'm fine thanks :thumbup: sore boobs and dodgy toilets but that's about it so far.

glowstar are you still having diarrhea? i didnt have it this long! just a day or 2 at the beginning. it worries me because we keep hearing about a very dangerous e.coli outbreak over there! have you ruled that out?

well congrats again glowstar!! H&H9M'S!!! :)
SO PLEASED 4 U!!
how u all doin? i hav had the worst hip ache past 2 days, maybe baby stretchin my pelvis, haha! blimin achy tho- :)
other than that, all is well,!!

i am feeling ok! i had a very sore pelvis the other day...felt like my insides were being stretched really hard! then today at work my coworker says, "damn what did you eat over the weekend?" lol i guess i was growing! i hope your hips feel better soon!

Nah I think it's just a pregnancy thing....I am fluctuating between constipation and Diarrhea.....feel OK though :winkwink:

i went to just constipated for about 14 weeks straight. then i became a little more regular, with bouts of constipation still. lol.

i was takin pregnacare but they was makin me soo constipated!! i stopped, feel much better now, plus i got chapped lips from them too-!! wierd!
i too hav grown, my son and daughter been off school over a week and every 1 was sayin 2 dy that i hav gotten massive,
that ecoli outbreak is apparently bein done by terrorists!!! scary stuff !!

haha the things we talk about on here, cervical mucus, sperm, how much sex we get or dont get, constipation, diarrhea...

haha the things we talk about on here, cervical mucus, sperm, how much sex we get or dont get, constipation, diarrhea...

lol, right?!

thats cute you have grown, awww our babies are getting so big! :)

the e.coli is terrorists?! oh goodness!

i kno, apparently so, terrorists!!! i hate thinkin ther is bad ppl like that in the world, and our children av 2 grow up wiv it!!!
and we talk about things on here that we wudnt ever talk about wiv any1! lol

other than my bff- we talk about everythin, as we both 7mnths+preg, we been comparin symptoms since day 1! i hav re-scheduled my midwife app- it was friday morn but i hav a funeral 2 go 2 so its a week later now, :/ cant wait 2 hear my baby and kno that everythi is ok.

i just went to see my midwife this morning. she said i have gained too much =/ wahhh.

oh dear, they will b tellin me the same thing, lol 2st is not a good weight gain, lol
what did they say u shud do??

eat less fruit and more vegetables lol... i do eat veggies with dinner but i eat fruit all day long. she thinks its the sugars. it didnt help i hadnt had a BM in 2 days....i went later in the day and weighed 2 lbs less, damn it lol. me and DH decided to go for walks too...i guess i forgot i live on a hill! lol... i was so tired after. im only doing that walk until it gets warm enough to swim for exercise, let me tell you!

lol oh my gosh, i am dreadin goin 2 c her nxt week now!!! i had 2 change my app,:/ lol- they better not tell me 2 loose weight, ill kick ther ass' haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->