Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

lol- i hav hay-fever, which means i sneeze all the time, im pretty sure my baby jumps when i sneeze---haha! its wierd, i jus realised ystdy, lol i dnt think baby likes it- haha

lol! last week i woke up around 4am and sneezed...i totally woke up the baby and i think i scared her awake and made her mad and she kicked me for 2 hours straight after that lol... on a saturday! oops :)

lol same, it seems 2 make baby really jumpy 4 a while after, obv it compresses ur tummy muscles 4 a split second, and mayb they find that uncomfortable, i sneeze 1st thing every morn when weather is nice, and baby freaks out, starts doin flips n kicks, the sneezin makes baby jump!! hahaha! its kinda cute, but its nice 2 kno the "outside world" affects them, and they really are takin in the surroundings while they still hav 3mnths 2 go in ther!!! :D

i have this day by day baby calander set up...around 23 weeks or so it said they now had a "startle reflex." i am thinking we scare the crap out of them and make them mad lol.

its cute isnt it :)
i love readin the lil things they do each week, lol how quik they change etc,
my only worry is that baby will come early again- my waters broke at 34wks wiv my daughter, and i had her a week later :/ i jus dnt want that 2 happn again !

she got 2 go home after a week, alicia got an infection from ther bein no water, but she was a great weight, 5lb3oz, they dint say why my water went early,
i had aneamia, so bad they wanted me 2 stay in cos blood transfusions, iron transfusions, pills, shots, nothin would work 4 very long,if they dint make me ill, my blood was low again 1-2days later!! and my blood was so low ther was a high risk of alicia havin severe disability, or me havin heart/organ failure:/ a v scary time, but they said she was surviving on oxygen that was about <10% what it should hav been...and possibly goin time starved of it all2geva!
she is a trooper tho, :) i feel very lucky 2 hav her, she was born fine!! sum kinda miracle if u ask me!!!

she got 2 go home after a week, alicia got an infection from ther bein no water, but she was a great weight, 5lb3oz, they dint say why my water went early,
i had aneamia, so bad they wanted me 2 stay in cos blood transfusions, iron transfusions, pills, shots, nothin would work 4 very long,if they dint make me ill, my blood was low again 1-2days later!! and my blood was so low ther was a high risk of alicia havin severe disability, or me havin heart/organ failure:/ a v scary time, but they said she was surviving on oxygen that was about <10% what it should hav been...and possibly goin time starved of it all2geva!
she is a trooper tho, :) i feel very lucky 2 hav her, she was born fine!! sum kinda miracle if u ask me!!!

she IS a miracle :)

im having my iron checked (with my glucose test yuck)again today...i havent had it checked since i was told i was anemic so i am hoping its gotten better!

havin kids is so scary tho, all the things that can go wrong, but rarely they do, everyday miracles!!
i hav 2 hav blood test friday, i hate it, i get big bruises :/ but i feel fine so i doubt ther is any probs, :)
fingers crossed, hope ur tests r all ok too

havin kids is so scary tho, all the things that can go wrong, but rarely they do, everyday miracles!!
i hav 2 hav blood test friday, i hate it, i get big bruises :/ but i feel fine so i doubt ther is any probs, :)
fingers crossed, hope ur tests r all ok too

i should know in an hour or so how they went! do you have the glucose/blood sugar test over there? i hated it lol.

i have a question...why are women in the UK so rude about baby showers? i posted a question asking if people follow registries anymore and all these women from the UK attacked me =/ saying i am horrible and selfish for having a shower and even worse for registering and i am so greedy and ungrateful to do so. really?! my MIL that is throwing it was born in England and the shower was HER idea. so was registering...

we hv glucosd tests at every app, but they test our urine ther n then,
u kno i really wanted a baby shower, but hav no fam or friends livin anywher near me,
i think the women who posted nasty stuff wer jus jelous, ,l i do not think ther is anythin wrong wiv a baby shower, the whole idea of a bby shower is 2 hav ppl round, talkin about babies non stop, playin a few games and buyin u gifts 4 ur bundle, whats wrong wiv that??, i dnt think its jus women in the uk, i think its jus sum jelous bitchy moody cows who dnt like u havin a a nice time x

it was pretty ridiculous... it has SIXTEEN pages now!

so i DID pass my glucose test! (here i had to drink some nasty stuff, sit for an hour, then have my blood drawn to see how i handled the sugar.) but all my red blood cell counts were still low so i am guess they will up my iron =/ and it said my white blood cells were high...im not sure what that means. my next appointment isnt until july 6th and thats when my dr will probabally tell me =/

if u hav low white and red, it means u arent producin loads of good blood, cos u hav lots of white cells, and not enuff red, means u r producin enuff good blood, but summmit is attackin ur red cells, (usually jus bein preg,) hence ur bdy makin mor blood, while ther is still excess white cells floatin round on top of the new production)
jus ignore the silly b****es who wana moan about ur registry thingy, ah screw em, was they guna turn up empty handed anyway??? cheap-skates!! why wud they wana buy summit u cud already hav??? i wud like the registry jus so i kno i dint end up wiv,like- 6 of 1 thing!!!
they jus check our pee 2 c our glucose, dunno why they made u drink stuff, thats wierd, they can get a v accurate readin from a finger prick or pee sample...maybe its mor accurate or summit i dunno,...
i got my app fri, i cant waaaait! i kno my baby is blimin massve haha, or at least it feels massive!

if u hav low white and red, it means u arent producin loads of good blood, cos u hav lots of white cells, and not enuff red, means u r producin enuff good blood, but summmit is attackin ur red cells, (usually jus bein preg,) hence ur bdy makin mor blood, while ther is still excess white cells floatin round on top of the new production)
jus ignore the silly b****es who wana moan about ur registry thingy, ah screw em, was they guna turn up empty handed anyway??? cheap-skates!! why wud they wana buy summit u cud already hav??? i wud like the registry jus so i kno i dint end up wiv,like- 6 of 1 thing!!!
they jus check our pee 2 c our glucose, dunno why they made u drink stuff, thats wierd, they can get a v accurate readin from a finger prick or pee sample...maybe its mor accurate or summit i dunno,...
i got my app fri, i cant waaaait! i kno my baby is blimin massve haha, or at least it feels massive!

they check our glucose in our pee every weeks too... not sure why they do drink...it was like 50mg of dextrose i think... they seeing it in the blood means something? i dont know lol.

do they do an ultrasound at your appointment friday? how exciting! i wish i knew i big my baby was now too... she feels rather large herself!

lol, no mor ultrasounds 4 me unless i wana pay privately, so its jus a midwife app, i havent seen a midwife since i was 18wks, (2nhalf mnths ago) they jus dnt hav many appointments, lame, its annoyin, i feel like u get dumped by nhs

lol, no mor ultrasounds 4 me unless i wana pay privately, so its jus a midwife app, i havent seen a midwife since i was 18wks, (2nhalf mnths ago) they jus dnt hav many appointments, lame, its annoyin, i feel like u get dumped by nhs

dang...thats so crazy...starting at 8 weeks ive seen my midwife every 4 weeks...and after my next appointment i start going every 2 weeks.

i cant imagine never having your LO checked on :(

defo shit, altho it is free, i am jus grateful my baby is so active now, i wud hate it if baby went all quiet and i cudnt c midwife 4 ages, :/ takes at least 2 weeks 2 c midwife, (unless its an emergency, then they make u go hosp and wait in emergency 4 AGGGGES! )
im jus pleased i kno everythin is ok...lookin 4ward 2 hearin heartbeat again friday, and hearin that my bby is growin all ok and doin well in ther, 11wks 4days 2 go!! :)

so how u doin 2day? i am sure my baby is head down now, im sur ei felt sum sudden pressure while i was out in town shoppn, its also suddenly v uncomfy 2 sit straight, i kinda hav 2 b laid back a bit as i feel like summit is right ther, pressin into my bones down ther, soo uncomfy, and i usually walk soooo much but its so uncomfy now!! i was sayin 2 my OH tht i hoped baby wasnt head down already as it get so painful!!
my son dint go head down until 41wks, they wanted 2 do ceasarean :/ as they was sayin he defo wudnt turn, haha, he proved em wrong, lol :D
seein midwife 2moz anyway :)
sure she will tell e whats goin on in ther! :)

i have a LOT of trouble getting comfortable sitting too! i think for me its more getting my big self in the right position. when i squat down, i have pressure.

when does the head usually go down?

other than that i just feel tired! between work and getting ready for my baby shower, i never rest!

how was your appointment? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->