Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Thanks guys. Well my tests turned negative after my miscarriage so it's not left over hormones. I have some digis in the post so I am hoping they arrive today just so I know for sure. Don't worry Kim, I am just gunna take Sanatogen Mother-To-Be and nothing else =)

awww good stuff!! :) hopin this is it, i wana giv u a digi now and kno!!! its horrible waitin!!! :) oooh im excited 4 u!!

I've just been to Tesco and got some Tescos own digis and I'm pregnant =D So happy but so nervous !!!!

congrats bees! maybe the dr can give you progesterone or something to help this one stick because of your last experience. i know here if you had a previous recent mc you get a lot more scans and monitoring...i hope its the same there for you!

kimberley... i hope they are right about our weight slowing, i am sick of seeing the scale go up! lol.

I am phoning the doctor on monday and getting an appointment and will mention it then and see what he says =)

i c it this way, 1 mc is norm, but 2 wud b totally abnormal,
i think u had 1st jus bcos ur body dint kno what was doin, this time round itll stick, u took 7mnths 2 get preg too- same as me, and im fine so, (no fertility issues, carryin issues etc) i reckon this time u guna b fine too- jus chill plenty, get lotsa rest :) and take it easy, !! get ur bf 2 bring u brekkie in bed and do as little as poss!! :)
im sure its not neccessary, but make the most of it!

oh i got the same situation prettymachine, i hate seein how heavy i am!!!!! my OH is sick of me moanin too, he loves my "fulla-figure" i dunno why, (mayb its a black-man thing) lol, he says he loves my chunky thighs, hahahah! i frickin hate it ! lookin 4ward 2 sein the back of it all!!!

omg, i hav 9wks and 3days til D-DAY!
i am actually in a state of shock at how quick this has all gon!!!
how r u feelin 2day bees!!?

oh i got the same situation prettymachine, i hate seein how heavy i am!!!!! my OH is sick of me moanin too, he loves my "fulla-figure" i dunno why, (mayb its a black-man thing) lol, he says he loves my chunky thighs, hahahah! i frickin hate it ! lookin 4ward 2 sein the back of it all!!!

yeah people keep saying i look really good for being pregnant...which is fine and all, but im the one the feels my body, tries to dress my body, and watches the scale go up! lol.

and yes, black men love full things! mine have gotten much fuller too =/

wow 9 weeks! crazy! does your intuition say early or late? i have this feeling like im gonna go somewhere between 37 and 38 weeks. i dont know how accurate feelings on that stuff is though lol.

LOL I HAV A FEELIN MINE IS GUN B EARLY!! anythin btwn 35-37wks, i jus want 2 get 2 40wks!!

yeah my oh loves the "bigger me" he better start likin the "old me" str8 after tho,

ppl sayin pregnancy really suits me too- altho i did hav a lady in tesco ask me how long i had 2 go, i said jus over 2mnths, and she asked if it was jus 1 baby or twins, hahaha! i kno i look about average,
and what is it wiv ppl thinkin they can jus touch my body now?? not only hav i been invaded by the baby, but also ppl think they can touch, rub, pat my belly!! last woman who dunnit- i calmly told her not 2 do it again,, and it was still MY body, altho ther is a baby in ther!!! and she hasnt spoken 2 me since!!! hahahah! oh well, its my freeeeeekin body!!!!!

OMG ! Did any of you girls get headaches in early pregnancy ? It's so bad it's making me feel sick ! What can I do to ease it ?

u can take 2 paracetmol, perfectly safe, i took them a few times (still take them now occasionally, (the headaches seem 2 com bak in later stage too)
jus make sure they are ONLY paracetmol, i even took sum calpol b4 i knew i cud hav para's HAHAHAHA!

yes bees, i had them pretty bad!

i'm going for a 3D/4D scan this evening ladies...I couldnt go another 12 weeks without seeing my little girl again :cloud9:

plus, i will get it re-verified for me she is infact a she!!

awww u so lucky pretty, i really wanted a 3d/4d scan, but we jus cant afford 1 now!! i wish they wer free,
we still decoratin, plus saving money cos b4 quittin his job after his paternity leave so he can find another job closer 2 home, he works 90mins away from home atm, epic drive at 3am, and its cost so much in fuel too!!
so no 3d-4d scan 4 me!! :(

hey bees, if u dnt wana take any tablets, hav u seen those "cool strips" u can use, or "4head" stuff that u put directly on ur forehead?? dunno if they any good?? but i use the "koolsoothe strips" on my kids, they seem 2 thnk they work! :)

I took 2 paracetamol and had a greasy pizza and felt a lot better =)
I can't wait until I get to have a scan. Problem is I have no idea how far along I am because of the mc last cycle ! Right now I am either 20dpo or 12dpo I think ! I am just going by LMP being the day I started bleeding with the mc.

im sure midwife will figure it all out 4 u, how many days past AF did u mc?
x

btw- how 2 prevent headaches, drink plenty of water, if u feel a headache comin, have somthin sweet, a square of choc, a biscuit? anythin really, low sugar can giv u a headache, and dehydration can too :)

I was only 3 days late for AF when I miscarried. I am now 5 days late.
Thanks for the tips.

I am getting so annoyed with staying at my OH's parents house (we alternate between families). It is so disgusting here. His mum is a house wife and they are rich but they are so filthy. I went to the toilet this morning and reached to get a wet wipe and all over the packet of wet wipes was.....well you can guess....his brother is disgusting ! He is 14 years old and gets Sh*t everywhere when he goes to the loo and doesn't bother to clean.
His mum isn't any better. The kitchen is a state ! She leaves the butter out with the lid off and this time of the year there are so many flies about. All the plates and cups and cutlery have dried on food on them and there is still salad in the fridge from a BBQ she had 3 weeks ago !
We offer to help and she just says "I should fucking be able to do it I'm the housewife, I might as well kill myself" so there is nothing I can do and I just can't eat here because it makes me feel sick.

Bees, Congrats, Ive missed your BFP I really hope and pray it all goes well for you this time. Prettymachine & Kimberley - exciting times now, not long to go girls.

Me - am fed up!! Day 12 again CBFM peak today OH was already away to work so need to try later on!!! never peaked as early before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->