Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Bees, Congrats, Ive missed your BFP I really hope and pray it all goes well for you this time. Prettymachine & Kimberley - exciting times now, not long to go girls.

Me - am fed up!! Day 12 again CBFM peak today OH was already away to work so need to try later on!!! never peaked as early before!

im pretty sure a peak means you will ovualate within 24 to 48 hours, so just make sure you get on it the second he gets home! and for the next couple days.

kim-i only got the second 3d scan because i got a discount for getting the first one there(i got early gender there.) like every scan i have had this pregnancy she didnt cooperate much! the lady freaked out and was like, "your baby is breach!" which got me all worried but i am prety sure she has plenty of time to flip! other than that, she was in there with her head up by my ribs, her hands on her face, and her feet by her face lol! that cannot be comfortable, LO! she stuck her tongue out once which was cute. i have my avatar as one of the pictures.

bees-can you guys go somewhere else? none of that is good for pregnancy... you cant risk eating food thats gone bad or touching feces when pregnant. and stress is really bad for LO.

oh dear bees, doesnt sound good, mayb jus avoid eatin...lol, i dunno what 2 suggest.....sounds like she is guna b offended no matter what u offer 2 do, mayb eat take-out...? thats a really tricky 1- my mums house is really dirty too, she smokes everywhere, (like 40ciggarettes a day) has 6 cats who sleep on the counters,(ther is fur/hair everywher) eat any food, lick ur plates if u turn u back 1 minute.....but i told her str8, it was discustin and if she had a prob wiv me cleanin i wud jus go home, she had no prob.....

awww love the avatar!! such a cute girlie!!! :D
i cant get the money at all 4 scan, been doin sum calculations 2day, pram costs 700 and i am NOT gettin any diff 1- lol, its like the most amazin pram! :)

and yeah bees i agree- the poo thing is not good!! yuk, the constant panic of ingesting bacteria, on top of norm pregnancy worries, and after a m/c- ......cant u 2 get a place of ur own yet??

thanx morgans, yeah it is gettin excitin, itll b u soon :) i hav 9wks....argghh its gon so quik, but 9wks still feels like ages away!!!!

Pretty - Your little girl is so cute ! Don't worry I'm sure she has loads of time to turn around. I may have asked you this before but my pregnancy brain is going mad today, have you decided on a name yet ?

Kim - I told my OH my concerns and I am staying at my parents tonight (where I plan on living when LO is here until OH finishes his degree) and OH has gone back to his parents and he told me he is going to do a major tidy up and clean everything and he won't stop even if his mum tells him to because he wants me to feel comfortable and relaxed around his, which I think is sweet. I usually do eat take-outs around theirs but I don't want to gain loads of weight so it's either that or go across the road and buy sandwiches and stuff but then I have to use my own money which I am trying to save for LO.

Morgans - How long have you been trying now ? Have you tried NTNP for a while ? I got pregnant both cycles I was doing that ! I wish you loads of luck !

I have an interview on Monday for somewhere I used to work for before who sell home improvements and if I get it I'll be a telephone canvasser, and it's only 3 hours a day so I won't be working too much, plus it's great commission ! Also I phoned up the doctors and I have booked my first midwife appointment for 2:30pm on 19th July ! I am so excited but so nervous !

Before I found out I was pregnant I got some IC dip strips so decided to try one today and there was barely a line so I decided to do another Tescos own digi just so OH would stop worrying and it came up 'Pregnant' almost instantly (whereas a few days ago it took a while to come up) so just a note of warning to anyone TTC....IC's are useless !!!

aww bless him, he is guna b a great dad!! :) lets hope his mum keeps on top of the cleanin so that u guys can relax!! how fab!!
yeah pretty- what names uu got??
im thinkin Anya or Theo.........

Anya's a beautiful name. I am already thinking of names lol. Girls names are so much easier. I love Kathleen because its my mums and great grans names but oh put his foot down and said no.

Pretty - Your little girl is so cute ! Don't worry I'm sure she has loads of time to turn around. I may have asked you this before but my pregnancy brain is going mad today, have you decided on a name yet ?

Kim - I told my OH my concerns and I am staying at my parents tonight (where I plan on living when LO is here until OH finishes his degree) and OH has gone back to his parents and he told me he is going to do a major tidy up and clean everything and he won't stop even if his mum tells him to because he wants me to feel comfortable and relaxed around his, which I think is sweet. I usually do eat take-outs around theirs but I don't want to gain loads of weight so it's either that or go across the road and buy sandwiches and stuff but then I have to use my own money which I am trying to save for LO.

Morgans - How long have you been trying now ? Have you tried NTNP for a while ? I got pregnant both cycles I was doing that ! I wish you loads of luck !

I have an interview on Monday for somewhere I used to work for before who sell home improvements and if I get it I'll be a telephone canvasser, and it's only 3 hours a day so I won't be working too much, plus it's great commission ! Also I phoned up the doctors and I have booked my first midwife appointment for 2:30pm on 19th July ! I am so excited but so nervous !

Before I found out I was pregnant I got some IC dip strips so decided to try one today and there was barely a line so I decided to do another Tescos own digi just so OH would stop worrying and it came up 'Pregnant' almost instantly (whereas a few days ago it took a while to come up) so just a note of warning to anyone TTC....IC's are useless !!!

how weird your ICs did that! mine were GREAT! got my + at 11 dpo and the got darker by the day.

my LO does have a name!:

Sydney Rhiannon Page :)

oh yeah i remeber u told us already, very sweet name, i love it cos its diffrent, my bff is havin a girl and she is callin her lily-rae, lots of ppl hav lily, but not heard of any wiv lily rae...

when i was little, my baby doll's name was lily lol! before i got married my initials spelled out rae. now they spell rap LOL!

When I was little my dolls name was Curly (even though it didn't have any hair).

lol, i was guna giv the baby a 1st name begginin in T, middle name L, cos OHS last name is C, so babies initials will b TLC, HEHE!
my bro's gf has initials SLO she hates it, he calls her slow all time 2 get on her nerves, ahaha! cos she is actually a bit....well.....she isnt sharp thats 4 sure...!
i had a one-armed dolly which i called tiffany, x i cant remember how it had jus 1 arm, but i loved it so much anyway, haha!

haha bees thats cute
:) curly, can u remember wht u said u wud call ur kids????
i always said jack and tiffany......
(i DID actually call my son jack, but called my daughter alicia instead, didnt wana name my baby after a one-armed dolly) haha!

omg, im goin mad, thought i hadnt posted about the one armed dolly, then started panickin that it made no sense, hahahaha!

Lol, one armed dolly. Do you have a brother at all because they would explain why it had one arm.....brothers are evil !!!!

I always wanted to have a little girl and call her Kathleen because my mum and my great gran are both called Kathleen but OH said no so I settled on having it for a middle name and am thinking of Violet or Faye for a girl. Would also have the middle name Harriet after my OH's cousin who passed away aged 3 from diabetes.

When I was little if I had a boy I wanted to call him Ringo after my dog who was basically my best friend from when I was born until I was like 15. But I don't really think that's a suitable name lol. I am now liking the names Harrison (OH's grandads last name) or Charles. I love old names.

aww cute, jack was my great grandads name, and my immediate granddad was called charles, (so i called my son jack-charlie.)
i hav my nanas name 4 my middle name, i hate it, rosa, lol

and yeah, my brother prob was responsible 4 the armless dolly-

am i the only one who feels like they r carryin a bag or rather heavy rocks in ther???
i dnt remember any movement bein super uncomfy wiv previous pregs, i also get a LOT of braxton hicks in this preg and i dnt actually remember gettin any with my other 2 pregnancies, is it jus tht ur uterus gets mor sensitive 2 movements wiv each preg??
i am havin so much trouble sleepin now too! (im a front sleeper....still?) i get woken up in the middle of the night almost vomittin from acid reflux/heartburn, and a super unhappy squished baby who squirms n kicks until i roll over.....i cnt help sleepin on my front!!!! its awful, apparently it wont harm baby but its ruinin my sleep!
so on top of all that- i got the constant urinating!! 9wks feels like a long time away now!!!

yeah ive gotten rather painful as well! i havent had actual movements that hurt, but she will get in a position that pushes right next to my belly button and that hurts, i kinda have to push her away... and i started getting braxton hicks too... the day after i was saying i was lucky to not be getting them lol... its mostly in the middle of the night, and sometimes during the day now. they are more painful at night...in the day it feels like i have sudden urge to have bowel movements, but nothing happens when i try.

i have a midwife appointment this morning, so i will find out if i need to up my iron and all!

i jus feel the tightenings, and it seems 2 depend on babys position 2 how painful they r, :) baby is now layin across, not head down, i could only tell cos ystdy i felt hiccups on my pubic bone, but this morn i felt them on the side, :) so baby isnt head down now, seems 2 do cartwheels in ther!!! i seem 2 hav areas of my uterus that are less tolerant 2 the stretchin and kickin, like patches of sensitivity! horrible sumtimes :(

i havent heard back since my midwife took blood, possibly cs they r completely incompetent!!! i kno my anemia is still ther, and they was suppose 2 check my antibodies 4 sum reason,.....and then tell me! grrr! useless, i am not seein them til 29th!

im definitely getting sore spots too. yesterday i got kicked in the hip bone...i dont know how that happens but it hurt!

can you call he dr and bug them for your results?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->