Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

they never giv u ur results over the phone, then they make u book an appointment, which means prob waitin a week or 2, jus 2 c doc, jus 2 kno whats goin on, :/ annoyin!
ill find out on 29th when i c midwife again, thats assumin they havent lost my results again!!!!!!!!
yeah i get a lot of areas wher baby kicks n stretches and its super tender, makes me catch my breath! but thinkin logically, its only guna get worse!!!

yeah, but we are also sooo close! not much longer in comparison to how much we have already completed!

lol, all the movements hav jus suddenly got massive this past week so mayb baby has had a growth spurt!, baby makin the most of havin room 2 spin n dance about in ther,
yes very tru, we are well over 3quarters of the way now! lovely! jus excited 2 meet baby,
btw, hav u had a return of nausea and sore (.)(.)?? i hav felt sick quite a bit lately, mornin, if i havent eaten anythin i can guarantee i hav 2 hurry home from school run and try not 2 vomit!! , and my (.)(.) always feel hot and defo a bit tender ~(not as bad as 1st 3mnths tho)

lol, all the movements hav jus suddenly got massive this past week so mayb baby has had a growth spurt!, baby makin the most of havin room 2 spin n dance about in ther,
yes very tru, we are well over 3quarters of the way now! lovely! jus excited 2 meet baby,
btw, hav u had a return of nausea and sore (.)(.)?? i hav felt sick quite a bit lately, mornin, if i havent eaten anythin i can guarantee i hav 2 hurry home from school run and try not 2 vomit!! , and my (.)(.) always feel hot and defo a bit tender ~(not as bad as 1st 3mnths tho)

yes, both actually! i have been throwing up again the last couple weeks in the morning... and randomly nauseous throughout the day. ive also had quite a few days with the sore (.)(.) too! i feel nauseous now, actually! my tired is back too... i feel asleep for 2 hours on the couch yesterday evening like i would in the 1st tri. and i feel like i never have energy anymore!

same as prettymachine, its like "1st tri revisited!" all very similar!!! sickly, sleepy, achy, (oh and quite irritable) lol
ah well i hav been keepin myself occupied by shoppin 4 climbing frames, haha!
my daughter will b 6 on the 8th aug, and she wants 1 of those big wooden frames 4 the garden, bit pricey but hopin itll b summit that lasts ages!!

i also have been peeing every 20 minutes...so annoying!

where are you bees? hope all is well!

yes, the "urgent peing!!!" when u get 2 the loo-----its not even much!! haha! baby layin on my bladder i guess, makes it feel full, VERY annoyin! my baby is so active!! night and day!! i dunno how he/she dnt get tired!

yes, its especially annoying when you are out and keep stopping at different places to go (which is gross enough in itself lol) and then like nothing comes out!

haha, yeah, public loos r gross, and im jus as funny about using my mates loos, lol, i kno how clean my own loo is, i put bleach in every night b4 bed, and i wash it every morn!
sum ppls loos r jus discusting, hahaha!
my OH already thinks im OCD! LOL he puts his glass down 4 1 second and its been washed, dried and put away, haha! then he winders wher it went......he knos now, bt it used 2 hav him puzzled! lol}
he says he is dreading when the "nesting" happns, he thinks ill b steam cleanin him and kids as they get in the door haha!

Miscarried again last week. Am gunna stay away from forum for a while now. Hope you're all ok x

really sorry 2 hear that bees, i cant imagin how u must b feelin,
hope it happens soon 4 u, jus concentrate on being well now, hope u and ur fella are ok, mayb a media blackout is what u need, jus sum time 2 get urself 100%
hope 2 hear from u soon, take care huni!

so sorry bees...i think your doctor needs to take a better look at you and get to the bottom of it! we'll be here when you come back!

kimberley-i wish i had the energy to keep everything that clean! i dont clean nearly as often as i used to before pregnancy... never enough energy lol. if you are ever in the US you can come steam clean my house and kid(s) ;)

oh my f**kin gosh!

i have got back from the school run and my son was unusually quiet. when i asked him what was up he started cryin and sayin he is worried about our baby,
he has expressed concerns about the baby b4, as my bro's baby had a cleft lip and palate, so now jack worries about things that go wrong!
well...basically 2day, his teacher decided to tell him about hr friend who had a still born baby!!!! thanx a fkin bunch! jack was in tears and took ages 2 reassure!!
cant believe sum1 who is qualified 2 b around our children can b so insensitive and stupid!!!!! i am LIVID!

AND AT THE RATE IM GOIN, I CUD DO UR CLEANIN! i actually get a lil frustrated when i run out of things 2 clean, then i decide 2 arrange that "cupboard-o-mysteries"
you kno the one u shove eveyrthin in that dosent really hav a purpose or home---loll i spent a whole day, but now my "junk" is really neat hehe! lol

oh my god how traumatizing for your son! i would have a word with her if i were you!

i cudnt go in ystdy, my OH stopped me, said i was too angry and i wud do/say summit innappropriate :/ he had a good point, im goin 2 complain 2 head teacher, AND the school govorners,
no way am i leavin this!!
i finally reassured my son that i had "special tests" and they was all perfect so it wont happn, i kno it isnt the truth but i cant let him worry about still birth etc! too much 4 an 8yr old 2 hav on ther mind
practically seething ystdy, glad i chilled a bit, :)

i spent some time in the hospital today :( i had a fever of 100.5(38.05 C) (here you have to go to labor & delivery is you are passed 20 weeks and get a temp of 100.4 or higher)... looks like i have a respritory infection and they wont let me go back to work until monday. =/ ive been feeling like crap anyway so i know i need the rest but sitting the hospital all day is no fun! they said baby is head down now, and that the monitor shows lots of braxton hicks. but that my fluid and all was good.

oh dear!! hope u make a quik recovery :/ least baby all ok tho- i never knew u had 2 go in if u had a temp, hav they got u on sum anti-biotics? hope they work soon :)
i get a lot of braxton hicks too- sumtimes theyr really uncomfy!!
how long do u think ull b in 4?

they said it was viral so no antibiotics... they let me go home but i am not allowed to work until monday. they want me taking tylenol(probably the equivalent to your parcetemol) every 4 hours to keep my temp below the 100 degrees. they allowed me to take vitamin c so hopefully it helps me get better faster! i know it aids in absorbing iron too, so maybe it will help me iron levels too lol

good thinki, my iron is low but my tabs make me sick now, and giv me chapped lips! and cant go 2 the loooo when ive taken them!! :/ bluerrghh! guna c doc bout gettin summit else, feelin really tired lately, had a bit of trouble gettin 2 sleep, but no trouble whatsoever STAYIN asleep, slept like a baby lastnight!!! ah lovely, still tired 2day tho! :(

com on u 7wks! (9 for u pretty) jus wana say "hello baby" and "goodby belly" lol,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->