Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

i really thought i had responded and when you hadnt said anything back in days i was worried! hahaha. oops!

OH said he blogged to get them free? i know you can get stuff that way... but you have to be very avid about it to get expensive things like that... so if he frequently blogs, then it is possible?

i'm not looking forward to seeing anything that comes out of me in the next 2 months except baby hhahaha.

today i set up LO's swing, bouncer seat, bed(im starting with the bassinet feature of our pack 'N play) diaper disposal, and got the car seat in the car! awwww :)

im excited! i am NOT excited about how i am peeing every 5 minutes right now, no exaggeration. its about bed time here so i feel like it is really going to make sleeping hard! haha.

hahaha i can totally relate wiv the peein, u pee.....then 5mins later, u feel like u need 2 URGENTLY

*HADNT FINISHED)
NEED 2 GO AGAIN!! HAHA

no, OH hadnt blogged, he had "blagged" them 4 free, lol, its a word we use here, like sayin he "talked his way into gettin them" "sweet talked" the phone company, lol not blogged, like on net, lol
sorry bout that i forget we r oceans apart, lol

i hate this peein, and i dunno if it is down 2 stress, but i hav felt so sick lately, and past 2 nights HAV been vomittin-
i hate this stress!!!
went 2 safari park ystdy, my lil girls bday 2day, climbing frame bein delivered, all on top of bein ignored by my A-HOLE OH! YAY! HAPPY DAYS RIGHT?
I CANNOT SLEEP LATELY!! WHHHHHHYYYY"
ITS EITHER THE BSBY, KICKIN THE LIFE OUTTA ME, THE HEARTBURN, THE PEEIN, CANT KEEP MY LEGS STILL CANT GET COMFY, GET TOO HOT THEN TOO COLD, I AM GOIN STIR CRAZY!! i actually feel like i am goin a bit....well, mad!!
i am so angry lately, i feel like i wana cigarette so bad!! hha! my friend says if 1 cigarette wud cure all my stress then i should do it, as stress is MOR harmful! but it wudnt, so not point, haha
plus after how hard it was 2 quit at the start i dnt wana- i guess im used 2 a cigarette and a glass of wine when things get tough, and i cnt hav them..... :( poor me!

jus wish my OH was abit mor understandin, im under so much pressure, no sleep, loss of appetite, 2 kids 2 look after, plus him, money worries, arghh! i actually think right now it will b easier if i jus asked him 2 leave, least i wudnt hav his negative attitude around me!! he is ZERO help anyway,if anythn, he makes mor mess and demands mor than my 8 and 6yr old!!

sorry i hav totally jus rambled on and moaned, lol

how u doin?? lol,
the amount of heartburn i hav had....i think i am carryin rapunzel, (if the old wives tale is tru)

oh well in that case i think your OH is full of sh*t! lol. (i thought you had a typo lol)

i've been throwing up a lot lately too... saturday i may have thrown up the most i have in my entire pregnancy. maybe towards the end our hormones kick up again, getting ready for the big finale! or maybe neither of us stay off our feet like we should(likely lol.)

ive gotten rather miserable myself... everything is always achey and stiff... i cant sleep at night--i am so tired! and my fatass is so big i feel incapable of everything lately! infact i was practing driving yesterday and got stuck between the steering wheel and the seat :( lol. i am so tired!

i know HERE if you have high blood pressure in pregnancy the dr wants you drinking on glass of red wine a day the entire 3rd trimester. i figure, if its safe for them, its safe for you to have a glass of wine! plus, if you have a cigarette, you'll have a second, third, etc. its much easier to have just one glass of wine. maybe you should just have one! i have sips of DHs beer all the time.

men dont understand anything, they never will.

as far as heartburn, im with you! i have already decided my kid must look like chewbaca in there! (i assume you know who that is lol.)

haha, yeah i kno who chewbacca is, (starwars right? the hairy bear thingy) lol,
yeah i havent heard of many ppl gettin i pad 2's and i phone 4's for free! if that was the case, i wud hav both myself wudnt i!!

omg, docs MAKE u drink a glass of wine?? tht is awesome!! iWANT high bp, (and 2 live in U.S haha!no i dnt want cigarettes, lol it is TOO easy 2 always hav another, but yeah no one drinks wine all day (not me yet anyway......)
haha,
i hav vomitted mor 4 mor whole pregnancy in this week i think! i am strugglin 2 keep anythin down, im really thinkin i am gettin unwell,
had a lot of BRAXTON HCKS!!
and i am sooooo tired, i am so fkd of wiv feelin lame-o!

oh dear at gettin stuck behind steerin wheel lol, i jus feel like i hav an invisible person sat on my lap all the time, i feel so heavy!!

so anyway, HERE IS 2 THE NXT 28DAYS!! (or less) and 43 days 4 u, (mayb less too) hehe
im so nervous, i dnt want any stress while i hav sleepless nights n a newborn....

hopefully you dont have any kind of infection or anything!

im guessing a lot less than 43 days for me... more like... 3 weeks? i have had this "37 weeks" vibe for awhile now, we will see!

i dunno, i really do think it is jus stress, i hav even gon off my usual craving of ice-lollies, i dint hav ANY ystdy, considerin i usually eat btwn 10-20 a DAY! haha!

well 2day u hav a big wooden kids climbing frame 2 build........should b interesting....lol, it is so confusing, it came ystdy, and ther is literally a million pieces, and about a trillion screws/bolts, :/ i need 2 get it don tho, i jus wana hav a go on the swing, haha! if i manage 2 do it, ill upload a pic! haha

my DHs cousin is due at the end of this month and i was talking to her today and her nause is back too... maybe everything is just way squished now!

you are doing better than me if you have energy to build that! i usually dont even have the energy i need to shower! lol.

omg , i donr it, but i am sooooo achin 2day, i hav no power tools, i had 2 put every screw in by screwdriver, and all the bolts by spanner, hhahaha! what a palaaaava! looks amaze tho, even tho i cant actually lift of move my arms right now,...they ache soooo much, and my back hurts pretty bad!! i wud hate 2 hav baby now, i havent slept too good, i thought i wud cos of all the buildin and heat, but actually had another bad night, so i am takin it easy 2day, might order take-out 4 dinner, haha, i really dnt wana do anythin!!
yeah the nausea is crummy right, prob IS cos everythin is squished up in ther!!
i hav m/w on friday anyway, :)

i know whenever i do anything to physical, like clean the house, i get bad braxton hicks... taking it easy is good! sit on your ass all day and night :)

good! its about time you see your MW again... i see mine again this coming tuesday...then i think i see her every week after that.

ill c my mw every2wks now, until baby comes, im lookin 4ward2 nxt minday :) ill b 37wks, officially full term!
and yeah sittin on my arse is the plan, havent dun much 2day-haha! time 2 rest :)
short-lived tho cos i hav 2 cook dinner in a mo, cant get take-out cos got no cash on me,lol

today i was woken up by cramping at around 5 am... first was a leg cramp...which i havent had in a couple months... but then they became in my stomach... like grabbing the pillow painful...i tried walking around, emptying my bladder, etc. my stomach isnt getting rock hard like with braxton hicks though. they were like every minute for almost an hour. i finally fell back asleep and when i got up i felt like i had been hit by a train... now the cramping is back. i am not sure what to think =/

cud b labour!! any other signs?? also this is gross but u can get varicose veins in ur vagina!! which can cause painful cramps as circulation is affected, :/ mayb it was jus cramps but u kept gettin them, was ur DH wiv u? jus keep an eye on it, and take it easy lady!!!!!! try and get a warm bath if it happns again, it should help relax ur muscles, wheras if it IS labor, nothin will stop it and it will gradually get worse and mor frequent....mayb it was ur body jus tryin 2 prep u....ooooh u cud hav ur baby b4 me....hopin everythin is a.ok tho- any mor cramps, go hospital!!
keep me updated please....
obtw! i am washin all the cutesty baby clothes 2day, ready 2 b packed away :) so many tiny lil things, 3 large loads of laundry...i dnt think baby will ever get 2 wear everythin! haha so cute tho.... :)

if it is contractions, it wudda made ur belly hard, its jus like BH's but gradually gettin mor painful and intense....

no more cramps right now... just a really achely lower back now.

i was laying on my side the entire time...i wonder if that would affect how hard the belly felt to the touch? i am used to being standing when i feel my braxon hicks tummy.

i hope i dont hav emy baby before you, i am 2 weeks behind you lol! i told her to come at 37 weeks... she has a little longer she better stay put ;)

i didnt wash all of LO's clothes :( i had already filled her entire dresser by the time i heard we "should" wash it all. i cant even imagine taking it all out and starting over! any hand-me-downs she got i washed... and i washed her sheets so they arent stiff on her skin... and one of her towels was a little rough so i washed that. i have left a lot of tags on incase they dont get worn, and i didnt really buy many "rough" clothes. i know washing them is a big controversy but one point that stuck with me is the LO is just as likely to have a reaction to the new clothes as they are the detergent we use for them! so i choose to leave the new things unwashed and if she has an issue, i will was them for her! plus, all my new is mixed in with my used and i am not even sure i would remember which ibought or was given to know what has been washed yet lol!

i cant wait to know your LOs gender!

me either, i bought boys and girls clothes,
i jus wanted 2 wash them cos sum of the things i bought i got ages ago..when i was 1st preg. so they hav been ther 7-8-9mnths?all been in drawers, bags n storage tubs, but i jus wash stuff b4 i wear it so doin same 4 baby, i never kno how long they been in the shop, dunno who has touched them, or if they been dropped on the floor, haha, i guess its silly really, i suppose i thought u had 2 wash them?? i bought baby detergent, i use quite heavily scented stuff on my clothes, so dint wana put it on babys clothes,

yeah tru!! keep ur baby in ther a lil longer...its not ready 2 com out yet. i suppose the way u wer layin cud hav affected how ur belly felt...? i hope it isnt labour tho.... bit early, altho i had my lil girl jus a few days after wher u r now...and she was healthy and weighed 5lb 3oz!
according 2 my weight estimate last fortnight, baby was already 5lb 9 oz! and i hav defo grown, gosh knos how big baby is now!! i got midwife 2moro .... everythin shud b ok.... :)
ill keep u posted :)

ohhh i wish my babies weight was estimated...i wonder when they will do that for me!

they map in on a chart. depends on ur fundal height, mine was 34, so weight was estimated around 5lb 9os,
should get don again 2day, fx'd! lol
off 2 midwives in an hour, better go get dressed haha, still in my pyjamas, feelin quite tired 2day.....
will b nice 2 get checked over after last weeks probs

my 1st weight estimat was a fortnight ago, so sure they will do it at ur nxt app, if they dnt (not all do) then jus ask them 2 do it, :)

ok, jus seen m/w, baby weighin on average 6lb 6oz!!! eeek! i hav 3wks and 3days 2 go yet!!
baby is head down and 2/5ths engaged! already!!!! eeek mw said realistically it cud b any day!!!
ill b officially full term on monday..... :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"