Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

i'm sure you will make it until monday! i hope i can have mine early too lol... and that she is nice and big and ready... i dont think i can be pregnant for 5 more weeks lol!

do they estimate weight with scans? do they look for them being "engaged" with it too?

i dint hav estimate thru scan, i havent had a scan since 20wks, so no! haha! i wish i did, they go on fundal height, (top of uterus to pubic bone) and she could feel jus from pressin my belly, and around pubic bone area how much of babys head was engaged...and how much is still felt above the bone,
the fact my legs kinda giv way under me too is a sign of baby engagin, pressin on nerves down ther, haha, phew! i was worried, i remember havin it a lot mor wiv my daughter!! 2 the point wher i was scared 2 go shoppin cos it literally happnd 20+ times a day! haha, only had it a few times 2day! :)

i dnt wana b preg 4 the nxt 3wks 3days!! haha, i dnt want early baby tho, and baby is apparently a good size so no worries now :)
all my estimations are based on my bump measurements, altho i was also told, its not 100% accurate, and not to rely on it too much

thats so weird they can guess weight without looking i there! lol

today my pubic bone is KILLING me... i know she has been head down for quite awhile so its not that...could it be her "engaging?"

yep it most defo could b!! mor pressure on the bones down ther now, :/
it IS wierd that they can guess, it must b useful sumhow or they wudnt bother wud they, haha!

i hada long night, ther was a cat on my street that got hit by a cr last week, it has a broken front leg (its all bent) and obv no=one is guna deal wiv it so i called the RSPCA *(animal protection people) and They left me a cat trap (the humane type) and it went into the trap at 2am, i dont sleep too well so i heard it, lol so moved the poor thing into my garden shed, wher its dry n safe. jus waitin 4 the RSPCA 2 com n get the poor thing, i feel so awful 4 not doin summit sooner, :( musta been in so much pain, least itll get treated now!! it was really botherin me seein it limpin around...

i hate the thought of anythin sufferin like that.

oh goodness, poor kitty! over there do they take care of the animals until they have a home? here our humane society puts them to sleep if they havent gotten in a home in 7 day...it breaks my heart :(

i dont sleep well either! too achey! and can never get comfortable.

rspca never put a healthy cat down, if its condition is treatable they treat it, its charity run, so relys soley on donations, but its a massive charity, ppl leave all ther possesions in ther will n testament, lol

omg havin a bad day, felt sick, now vomited, got stomach cramp and backache, i wonder if its labor or jus stresS??

i keep having days like that too.. i think they are just kicking our butt's!

i was thinking, i wonder why the MW didnt scan you to make sure the bleeding you had wasnt your placenta ripping away?

nooo apparently if babys heartbeat was ok, then ther isnt much else they need 2 worry bout, if it had been placental abruption, it wudda got worse and i wud hav had a lot of bleedin, not jus a bit jus the once....she said it cuddda been my plug, as baby is engagin the pressure cud hav broken a few blood vessels in my cervix and caused a lil bit of bleedin,.
i feel mch beter 2day- cookin my sunday roast dinner, and havent been sick since around 4am :) bachache still but i think that is jus from my body finally gettin sick of bein preg, haha!
im guna call the RSPCA 2day about that cat, hopin they let me kno what happns wiv it :)

today i feel sick...lol...i think we are switching off lol!

i hope the kitty is ok! i love kitties.

this is my belly today... i cannot see how it can go for 5 more weeks! i wont fit through the door!

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/292009_267815099911701_100000496396928_1161642_2154470_n.jpg

lol thats a lovely belly :) i guess i look smaller?? i dunnnoooo! measurin right amount of weeks, so i dunno,, maybe u measure a bit bigger!!
im officially "full term" 2day :)
i rang about the cat 2day, apprently he has been knocked out this morn and is currently bein operated on!! he had 2 b treated wiv anti-biotics over the weekend cos his front leg was broken over a week, but apparently he is fit n well 2 undergo surgery 2day :) i am pleased!!
i hate any1 hurtin animals or lettin them suffer!! :( but glad the kitty is in the right care now!
:) ill try and upload a piccy in a bit, 37WEEKS! EEEEK! ITS GON SO QUIK!!!!!

from the inside LO always measures big! i dont know if i measure spot on or ahead when she does fundal height...she just says its perfect when she checks lol.

thats so great they are fixing kitty up... i think the animals have better healthcare there than the people lol.

congrats on full term! i am jealous! i am ready to be full term! lol. i sure feel that big lol.

Would just like to wish you ladies the best of luck for your up and coming births I've been on this thread since the beginning and have read your stories with interest. Hope everything goes smoothly :thumbup: :flower:

Would just like to wish you ladies the best of luck for your up and coming births I've been on this thread since the beginning and have read your stories with interest. Hope everything goes smoothly :thumbup: :flower:

thank you! i havent seen you post in forever! nice to hear from you, how is ttc going?

yeah thanx gilmore, we r feelin well now too :)

craving ice cubes randomly.....lol

the kitty is makin a good recovery¬!! surgery went well and he should b feelin much better soon!! :)

oh dnt b JEL! ull also b full term b4 u kno it, think about how quik the past few wks hav gon!!! u jus got 2wks and ull b full term too!!!! :) not long! i hav changed my mind on which pram i want again, only 1 problem, it comes in about 20 colors, so now i hav 2 decide which color i want............. hmmmm tough decisions,

hope ttc is goin well 4 u gilmore, ull b preg soon :) it happns! i think im guna miss bein preg!! jus 2wks5days

lol! maybe you can get it right after LO is born, then you may have a better feeling towards color.

soooo! baby is estimated at 7 1/2 pounds right now! and if i go all the way she could be 9! that is going to HURT!

yeah thats what i am thinkin, i love the blue and green, but they r "boyish" and i love the grape and raspberry, but they r obv "girly", altho the light grey, black, pearl, r lovely, and great 4 either gender, :) the good thing is, u can actually buy interchangable "color packs" so the pram can b plain grey/black, and then u add the colour hood, apron, cosy-toes etc! and the packs cost around £40-50 each, so u can actually buy a few and hav a diff look :) lol i LOVE it, u should c it, in fact its called the "babystyle oyster", (i dunno if they do them over ther) :/

omg, ur baby already that big! god help u lady!! lol, mine was 6lb-6oz on friday, i am dreadin that!! lol, well jus 2wks mor of growin,!! my friend had a baby lastnight this morn, she was 9days overdue wiv baby number 3, and baby was only 7lb2!! mind u, i was overdue 2wks wiv my son and he was jus 7lb 6oz,!! i think this baby is defo guna b bigger than my son n daughter was.....oh dear!
#

yeah thats what i am thinkin, i love the blue and green, but they r "boyish" and i love the grape and raspberry, but they r obv "girly", altho the light grey, black, pearl, r lovely, and great 4 either gender, :) the good thing is, u can actually buy interchangable "color packs" so the pram can b plain grey/black, and then u add the colour hood, apron, cosy-toes etc! and the packs cost around £40-50 each, so u can actually buy a few and hav a diff look :) lol i LOVE it, u should c it, in fact its called the "babystyle oyster", (i dunno if they do them over ther) :/

omg, ur baby already that big! god help u lady!! lol, mine was 6lb-6oz on friday, i am dreadin that!! lol, well jus 2wks mor of growin,!! my friend had a baby lastnight this morn, she was 9days overdue wiv baby number 3, and baby was only 7lb2!! mind u, i was overdue 2wks wiv my son and he was jus 7lb 6oz,!! i think this baby is defo guna b bigger than my son n daughter was.....oh dear!
#

i googled it, its cute! i got mine brown with sort of a teal-ish green... that way i dont get sick of too much pink lol, its not to boy-ish, and if my next one is a boy, i can use it again! lol.

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/295360_267510543275490_100000496396928_1159871_3324993_n.jpg

my stroller matches(it was a travel system.)

yeah i am hoping she is either early, or they were way off with their weight! but it feels about right, its so sore in there! i dont think i want a 9 pound baby lol... maybe 8, or almost 8 would be ok hahah.

oh agree! i dnt want one over 7nhalf,!! it felt like i was pushin a bus out last time!! never again!! oh yeah....too late....haha! :p

i like ur travel-system colour!! i wudda had that 4 a girl too, its nice, :) my friend is usin her sons stroller/pram 4 her lil girl, even tho its blue, i dnt c a prob!

i had graco travel systems wiv both my other 2!! i thought they wer awesome, very sturdy, hardwearing prams! i only ever replaced them thru boredom!! :)
jus fancy summit diff this time tho, i was guna buy the graco symbio, but when i saw the oyster ystdy, i changed my mind! so glad we dint buy the graco symbio already!!!!!!

my little baby has used her giant size to hurt me finally :( my ribs are super bruised...i couldnt even go to work today...it hurts so bad :cry: i hope it heals by the time i go into labor, i dont want them saying i cant do it naturally or anything :( i also had diarrhea(tmi) all night last night and half of today... but i never had a fever or anything.... weird!!

dh's cousin is in labor right now, i am so excited for her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->