*Gobble Gobble*-November 2013 Testing 5BFPs

Ok kfs1 and Boobs, you've been added.
Lots of baby dust headed your way!

Damn I think I'm out for this month already. I got an +OPK on CD 9 and it already went back to - without a chance to DTD :(

Sometimes I get a surge after AF or meds hang in there Hope!!! ;)

Hi Terri,
I'm so glad to see you jumped right into the BnB madness and started a Nov thread, because you have the same positive spirit that Sis has. I enjoyed being on a thread Sis ran and I'm sure you'll carry the same, fun torch!

I seriously wasn't going to join any threads this month because I felt like I was out from the start, but AF due tomorrow or Thur and feeling a bit more hopeful (I shall probably jinx myself with that statement), but let's see. If its a BFP, it will be the first glimmer of one in almost 3 years of trying for a sibling. So, we'll see. Best wishes to all the ladies to have more stuffing in your bellies this month than turkey!

Katie-the pressure!! hee hee.
I just wanted a Nov. thread, so I figured i might as well start it. Keep positive, and yeah, let's all hope for more than turkey and cranberry sauce.

U R doing a Great Job Terri !!!! :thumbup:

AFM this will be my first all Natural cycle in Forever so I'm not to Hopeful but trying to stay positive and give myself a reason to Stuff my face on Turkey day!!! ;)

Good luck ladies :happydance:

FF has got AF starting on 14 November - which is interesting as I don't appear to have ovulated yet:haha:

So pick a date for me Terri to test :winkwink:

:hugs:

X

garfie-
I put your date as the 16th. We can all wake up on Saturday and hear your good news. Plus, that will give FF a few more days to confirm your O date, perhaps.
*hugs backatcha*

18th for me please, I'm on Puregon this month.. we'll see

I tested this morning and got a :bfn:! I still think that there is a possibility that I still am though. I'm still having all the symptoms...nausea, food aversions (can't even think about some foods...especially those with sauces), bigger bbs which are slightly sore, and still no :af:. So I have scheduled an appointment next Wednesday with my doctor for a blood test. I just want to know one way or the other....this wait is driving me crazy! If the blood test is negative then I guess me and DH will just have to step up the :sex:! LOL!:haha:

Don't give up yet, di. Having an appointment is something to look forward to. This is my fourth month trying, and I have an appointment for next Monday. If it turns out that my temps are up, we can be happy, and if not, she can give me a little boost of something to help, hopefully.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

First failure of the month I'm afraid. :witch: 3 days early this month, too! Just wonderful. Feeling great.

First failure of the month I'm afraid. :witch: 3 days early this month, too! Just wonderful. Feeling great.

I'm so sorry kfs, mine was a few days early a month of so ago and I know how it really adds insult to injury when that happens. Hugs to you.

I'm so sorry kfs1.:hugs: Thanks terripeachy. As if the TWW wasn't bad enough...now it's another week! :wacko:

Thanks ladies. I had my day of wallowing. Back to being positive. Stepping up the exercise and heading to the doctor this month for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->