*Gobble Gobble*-November 2013 Testing 5BFPs

I'm starting to think I had A CP last month :(

Last week I wanted to kill everyone and now I just want to CRY about everything Plus I've been bleeding on and Off for Almost a week usually my cycle is 3 days!! :shrug:

Oh no I hope not Sis - did you get a pos test I can't remember.

Sometimes our bodies do strange things - maybe it could be from your medication?

Is it heavier than normal - if so maybe a trip to the docs might be in order if just to check your iron levels.

BIG :hugs:

X

Not really Heavier per say it just in spurts and been way longer than my Norm!!!

I never went for a beta this month cuz I'm not doing any meds this month!!

Sis ~ :hugs: I sure hope that wasn't the case. For me, CP is a lot harder to take than not being pg at all.

Please excuse my bragging, ladies, but I just can't help myself...

I OVULATED!!! :wohoo:

That's great news, Mischief. Glad you have a TWW in your future. I am so happy for you. :)

Mischief, that's great! And four days earlier than your last cycle (according to your charts!). So that's wonderful! This is a good cycle for you. :)

Hey Ladies

I'd like to join!!!! :happydance:

According to my temps I'm 5 DPO today. I'll be testing on Nov 19 at 12 DPO.

Brag away Mischief :happydance::happydance:

AFM - I've decided to have the 21cd test after all - at least then it will be down on my notes if I haven't ovulated - I always wait until I deff know I have Od before having these kind of tests:wacko:

:hugs:

X

Yes it doesn't appear that You've Od yet Garfie but maybe the BW can shed some light!!! GL

AFM.... DH has told me this is the Month he feels His boys ready to Go to Work!:haha:
He goes in the AM for SA FX it's better numbers!! ;)

Wouldn't you know it? Today is my appointment with the OBGYN and not only do my crosshairs on FF finally arrive, but I have a huge glob of creamy CM (gross!). Today I probably had more than I've had in the last 4 months. I'm hoping she can still give me something to boost my ovulation, but I'm worried she's just going to say keep trying.

First month off BCP, crosshairs, next month dashed crosshairs, month after that no crosshairs, and today, crosshairs but as you can see from my chart, my temp has only gone up by 0.1 every day. Ridiculous.

I think I want something that will help my ovulation and also help my temperatures go a little higherpost O. I'll report back this afternoon.

It's always best to find out what your hormones R Terri then go from there GL!!!

Wouldn't you know it? Today is my appointment with the OBGYN and not only do my crosshairs on FF finally arrive, but I have a huge glob of creamy CM (gross!). Today I probably had more than I've had in the last 4 months. I'm hoping she can still give me something to boost my ovulation, but I'm worried she's just going to say keep trying.

First month off BCP, crosshairs, next month dashed crosshairs, month after that no crosshairs, and today, crosshairs but as you can see from my chart, my temp has only gone up by 0.1 every day. Ridiculous.

I think I want something that will help my ovulation and also help my temperatures go a little higherpost O. I'll report back this afternoon.

I don't think the temps look too bad if they continue to rise after today. But definitely not a bad idea to have hormone levels checked. Did you use an opk? That would be one more thing that would help to confirm. As for meds, I have heard docs don't like to give it until they can see if your cycles regulate after BCP, and they often want you to have been trying naturally for longer too. But at our age, they sometimes make exceptions. I started clomid in my 10th month, but I'm not sure if doc would've let me sooner, as I didn't even go see him until halfway through my 9th month. Keep us updated on your appointment!! :)

Sis-Thanks.
ERose-my doctor told me to come back after 4 months if I wasn't pregnant and it's been four months, so I'm going back. I don't use OPKs, just temperature charting. My cycles are fairly regular as far as I'm concerned. 29, 27, 25 days. If they can do a blood test or whatever they need to check my hormone level, that would be fine. I am just following directions. :)

I actually feel relieved that a stupid computer program gave me crosshairs. How crazy is that? My happiness is found on a screen. *ugh* hee hee.

Sis-Thanks.
ERose-my doctor told me to come back after 4 months if I wasn't pregnant and it's been four months, so I'm going back. I don't use OPKs, just temperature charting. My cycles are fairly regular as far as I'm concerned. 29, 27, 25 days. If they can do a blood test or whatever they need to check my hormone level, that would be fine. I am just following directions. :)

I actually feel relieved that a stupid computer program gave me crosshairs. How crazy is that? My happiness is found on a screen. *ugh* hee hee.

Haha, I know the feeling! Amazing how much better I feel when those crosshairs pop up! :) I really don't think your chart looks bad at all though. The temps are up compared to many of your pre-O temps, and if they stay there and even go up more, it looks to me like your body is doing what its supposed to! Maybe this will be your BFP month. :)

Well, good luck at your appt today! Nice that he/she said to come back in four months! He/she will probably be open to hearing your suggestions then.

And btw, your chart certainly looks great compared to mine at the moment! The Clomid makes my temps very erratic... I still saw a clear and obvious temperature shift last cycle, but I had several temps that just jumped! Even though its normal on Clomid for some, and even though I know I O'd, its still icky looking at such an erratic chart when I was used to pretty normal temps before that! ugh.

My temps where kinda erratic on Femara Too ER well at least different than Non medicated cycles!!!!

GL to both of U!!!

i am going through all medications 4 past 5mnths and hopefully this mnth it may happen. currentlt 6dpo. w8ing till my af dat. hoping to test on 19th nov
fingers crossed
sticky baby dust to all who is ttc
best of luck ppl

w8ng4abfp-This is the 35 and up section. I saw on another forum that you're 24, so I'm not going to add you this time around. I do hope this is your month though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->