Gobsmacked

next person thats mean about someone elses opinion im gunna poke in the eye

I believe in the tooth fairy... anyone wanna judge me?
LOL
*waits for UV to poke someone for dissing my opinion*
:p

opps not stab melbo!!

*protects melbos tooth fairy fetish*

Next comon im warning ya i got nails

CHILD CRUELTY???? oh my god, is that honestly what you think circumcision is. I find that really offensive not just to myself but to all the ladies who have made a choice to have their sons circumcised. If we thought that doing this would have a lasting effect on our childs physical or mental health and cause more pain than they are able to cope with we wouldnt do it! My husband was circumcised when he was 7 and can still remember to this day, the pain was there no denying it but not as half as bad as some people on here make it out to be. He thinks it best to get our son done when hes young so he wont remember it and thats what we will do. People have a right to do what they like without being accused of child abuse whether your a jew, muslim or just doing it for personal reasons. This is getting way out of hand. I did not want to have to post this but I couldnt help myself

CHILD CRUELTY???? oh my god, is that honestly what you think circumcision is. I find that really offensive not just to myself but to all the ladies who have made a choice to have their sons circumcised. If we thought that doing this would have a lasting effect on our childs physical or mental health and cause more pain than they are able to cope with we wouldnt do it! My husband was circumcised when he was 7 and can still remember to this day, the pain was there no denying it but not as half as bad as some people on here make it out to be. He thinks it best to get our son done when hes young so he wont remember it and thats what we will do. People have a right to do what they like without being accused of child abuse whether your a jew, muslim or just doing it for personal reasons. This is getting way out of hand. I did not want to have to post this but I couldnt help myself

OPPS a poke in the eye for you

as far as im aware we are all adults here (well ment to be) i really think its time to rise above anything you have read that you don't like,

make tea not war.

each to their own said the mad women as she kissed her cow...mooooooo

lol that hurt!
I wasnt being nasty just getting my point across. Thats my problem I cant hold my tounge too well
:hug: to all too! :loopy:

i think its all got to a stage where we are all starting to look a bit silly thats all, who cares what other people think anyway! noones making it law one way or another so lets all be friends

awwwww the love

And they all lived happy ever after ;)

Love your Eye Poking Tactics UV.....

At the risk of earning a poke in the eyeball I'd just like to reply here:

Why do men have nipples?

6 other useless parts of the body:-
Sinuses
Adenoids
Tonsils
Coccyx
Wisdom teeth
Appendix

What did Mother Nature give us these for?

Weeeel, it sure as sh*t wasn't to chop them off! :lol:

Just because we have technology doesn't mean we know all there is to know about everything. Even now there are studies going on that suggest that the Appendix is used in the production of replacement cells or something and the coccyx is supposedly the remnants of the tail we all once sported. That suggests to me that if a part of the body is not needed then by natural selection and evolution that part will gradually disappear of it's own accord over time.

Dons protective goggles. :coolio: I shall say no more. :-#

Wow, people have gotten worked up over a little bit of foreskin! Cheers for the hugs comments, though -- more of those are needed in this thread!

OK, now for my two cents. Honestly, it's sooo common in the states to have your baby circumsized that it never occured to me not to do it, were I to have a boy. DH is circumsized, and of all my male partners (not as "Oh my God, what a ho!" many as that statement makes it sound), none of them were uncircumsized. Again, it's just the norm. So yeah, if it's a boy, I'm going to have the baby circumsized.

As far as I know, most people here get it done for aesthetic or social reasons rather than religious ones. I'm not saying one look is more appealing than the other... all I know is, I like the look of penises -- sheered or hooded! :happydance:

(P.S. In case of a boy, I was planning to ask the doctors to remove the baby's superfluous nipples while they were doing the foreskin, for a generally more streamlined look. Would that be covered by my insurance?:dohh:)

At the risk of earning a poke in the eyeball I'd just like to reply here:

Weeeel, it sure as sh*t wasn't to chop them off! :lol:

Just because we have technology doesn't mean we know all there is to know about everything. Even now there are studies going on that suggest that the Appendix is used in the production of replacement cells or something and the coccyx is supposedly the remnants of the tail we all once sported. That suggests to me that if a part of the body is not needed then by natural selection and evolution that part will gradually disappear of it's own accord over time.

Dons protective goggles. :coolio: I shall say no more. :-#

POKE IN DA EYE FOR YOU

lets all hold hands and sing 'happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy'

ok, i am far too slow to join in this debate - it is over now:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g