• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Going all out for a Nov. 2011 bean** Charting everything!! Look!

My Chart is Wacked again this month.. At this rate I don't know if FF will be able to tell if I Oed AGAIN this cycle...
The Fertility spell comes from England. It only took like 5 days to get mine here in Canada. I was shocked.. You can see the thread if you look in my Stats. Its called I bought a Fertility spell. I don't know how to copy a thread on here.. You do repeat somethings while standing in front of a mirror with a candle. haha Sounds foolish. Well it is- but if it brings me a baby (and a girl baby) for only $12 I am SOLD..

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/453137-bought-fertility-spell.html
See if this works???

See if this works???

Thanks..I just read the thread. Seems like there are a lot of BFP's on there! Pretty cool. I really hope it works for you and TandJ..and for sure if you girls get BFP's, I will have to order one!

I just ordered some preseed yesterday, hopefully it gets here by the time I O. :winkwink:

My Chart is Wacked again this month.. At this rate I don't know if FF will be able to tell if I Oed AGAIN this cycle...
The Fertility spell comes from England. It only took like 5 days to get mine here in Canada. I was shocked.. You can see the thread if you look in my Stats. Its called I bought a Fertility spell. I don't know how to copy a thread on here.. You do repeat somethings while standing in front of a mirror with a candle. haha Sounds foolish. Well it is- but if it brings me a baby (and a girl baby) for only $12 I am SOLD..

:haha: lets hope for that bfp girl!:hugs:

See if this works???

Thanks..I just read the thread. Seems like there are a lot of BFP's on there! Pretty cool. I really hope it works for you and TandJ..and for sure if you girls get BFP's, I will have to order one!

I just ordered some preseed yesterday, hopefully it gets here by the time I O. :winkwink:

:hugs: So exciting!!

Isn't it though. I think I will say my "chant" again tonight.. Won't hurt eh.. I think I got my sigs working too..

Isn't it though. I think I will say my "chant" again tonight.. Won't hurt eh.. I think I got my sigs working too..

:happydance: I am so hopeful this month for everyone! Cheers to a babyboom on bnb! :haha:

Updated original post with CD11 ladies! Also put new pic of my chart up! It took another huge plunge, not sure what it means, any ideas?? :hugs:

TandJ - did you ever take another HPT after you took one on cd 8?

I bought some pregnancy tests today but I didn't test. I wanted to but I know it's still a bit too early!

Argh!!! I wish this 2WW was over already!!! I want my :bfp: right now!

Updated original post with CD11 ladies! Also put new pic of my chart up! It took another huge plunge, not sure what it means, any ideas?? :hugs:

When do you usually ovulate T&J? Sometimes I notice mine dips right around when I'm supposed to ovulate.

BD'd again today - I was still having some EWCM (most I've ever had, wonder if my body is STILL adjusting to coming off BCP in August). I use the Taking Charge of Your Fertility site to chart and it's predicting ovulation tomorrow. I should try the OPK and see what it says in the AM.

Good luck ladies!

starlight - I'm right there with you on the 2WW. Here's hoping for BFP for ya!

I bought some pregnancy tests today but I didn't test. I wanted to but I know it's still a bit too early!

Argh!!! I wish this 2WW was over already!!! I want my :bfp: right now!

I know, the suspense of waiting is soooo longggg! :hugs:

When do you usually ovulate T&J? Sometimes I notice mine dips right around when I'm supposed to ovulate.

BD'd again today - I was still having some EWCM (most I've ever had, wonder if my body is STILL adjusting to coming off BCP in August). I use the Taking Charge of Your Fertility site to chart and it's predicting ovulation tomorrow. I should try the OPK and see what it says in the AM.

Good luck ladies!

starlight - I'm right there with you on the 2WW. Here's hoping for BFP for ya!

I never really tracked my ovulation so Im not sure, I always went by what the internet said was my ovulation day, this is my first month tracking bbt :hugs: I just want to see 2 lines soon! Does my chart look hopeful?

My Chart is Frigged this month. At 7:00am when I woke up this morning (I test every morning at 7am) it was down from yesterday 36.72 to 36.08. I was so confused and thought 2 mins later Maybe I read the damn thing wrong- my eyes are hardly open. So I temped again around 7:03am and it was 35.78??? So of course using my first temp. Why is it going so crazy?? Maybe I need another blanket on my bed?
Could it be that this morning my DH was already up, yesterday morning he was still in bed when I temped- Basically my temp is always lower when my DH gets up before me..

I just ordered the 90 Day Fertility Friend VIP membership.. Maybe they can help me out!!

well, I'm really anxious to get pregnant again soon so I decided to try Soy this month. I hope that will move my ovulation up way sooner than CD26! My husband works out of town, so it might be challenging to BD on the right days :(

I started taking my OPK today.. I went to the dollar store and bought another 7. The cashier yells "Do you realize these are O tests not Pregnancy Tests." haha

My Chart is Frigged this month. At 7:00am when I woke up this morning (I test every morning at 7am) it was down from yesterday 36.72 to 36.08. I was so confused and thought 2 mins later Maybe I read the damn thing wrong- my eyes are hardly open. So I temped again around 7:03am and it was 35.78??? So of course using my first temp. Why is it going so crazy?? Maybe I need another blanket on my bed?
Could it be that this morning my DH was already up, yesterday morning he was still in bed when I temped- Basically my temp is always lower when my DH gets up before me..

I wonder the same about me, cause we sleep with the house at 68 degrees, and my face is usually semi cold in the morning, but Im warm under my blankets haha

I just ordered the 90 Day Fertility Friend VIP membership.. Maybe they can help me out!!

How much is it? :thumbup:

well, I'm really anxious to get pregnant again soon so I decided to try Soy this month. I hope that will move my ovulation up way sooner than CD26! My husband works out of town, so it might be challenging to BD on the right days :(

Hope it works hun!:hugs:

I started taking my OPK today.. I went to the dollar store and bought another 7. The cashier yells "Do you realize these are O tests not Pregnancy Tests." haha

:rofl::haha::haha::haha:

I paid $14.95 for 90 Days on FF.. I should keep a journal on how much I spend on TTC! It would be interesting.

Updated with CD12!! and new chart! And Im uploading a pic of my BFN, I ordered alot of strips so I figured I would take one now and take a pic so I can compare possible BFP to my BFN :haha:
So pic coming soon!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"